U.S.S. Bremen - 11408.28, Mission #23

"Skellig"


<GM_Aoibhe>

USS Bremen Mission # 23



<GM_Aoibhe>

Skellig, Part 3.



<GM_Aoibhe>

The Bremen successfully rendezvoused with the Regal and took possession of the 150-year-old Vulcan-made probe. Ensign sh'Hruvek managed to piece together the message in the recording, and one frame of the accompanying video. The frame showed a handsome young Vulcan monk, eyes blood-shot green, and his skin darker than usual.



<GM_Aoibhe>

Engineering meanwhile worked on the probe itself, eventually opening it and accidentally releasing what the computer has called an “organic contaminant”. Oh dear. But I wouldn't worry about that. It's probably just a box of Rigellian ox farts...



<GM_Aoibhe>

Main Engineering is shut down, quarantined. Anyone within ME is now stuck.



<GM_Aoibhe>

<<<Resume>>>



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

*Bridge*: Too late, we're all in lock down.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::slams his palms against the bulkhead and sighs:: Self: How could I have been this stupid?



<GM_Aoibhe><aENG_Lt_Mac>

::coughs into her hand::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::double checks the status of the forcefields::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::turns around:: Mac: No.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::points his finger at her:: Mac: Not this week.



<GM_Aoibhe>

Computer: CTO: Forcefields are secure.



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

::running scans on the 'contaminant'--sure would be nice if the computer would give her a LITTLE more data than that!::



<GM_Aoibhe>

<aENG_Lt_Mac>

::looks up:: CEO: Not sure you can make that an order, sir. ::shows him her hand, specks of red on her palm::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::sighs softly:: XO: The deck is sealed.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::walks over and grabs her arm, leading her further away from the probe:: Reed: Reed! Medkit, now!



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

Mac: No.



ACTION: SCI's console shows lots of interesting and exciting scans happening. Flashy graphics indicate that the computer is doing something super-complicated.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

*Bridge*: Bridge! I need a doctor down here!



<GM_Aoibhe><aNAV_Bleet>

CO: Sir! We're ten minutes out from the Skellig moon. ::looks surprised by this as he'd gotten caught up in the excitement of events::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

*Bridge*: Mackenzie has contracted something....please help.



<GM_Aoibhe><aENG_Reed>

::grabs a med kit and heads over:: CEO: You think you can do anything about this on your own?



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::takes the comm:: *CEO*: I'll see if I can get someone in an EVA suit down there, but I can't guarantee it. ::starts sending messages to Sickbay::



<GM_Aoibhe><aENG_Lt_Mac>

::huffs as she's lead to a chair:: CEO: Hands off me, Tony. I can sit down without your damn help.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::throws Reed a look that absolutely says 'shut up' and accepts the medkit, opening it up to retrieve a tricorder and starts scanning Mac::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

*CTO*: Thanks Henry.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

Mac: Shut up.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::looks at the readouts, then back at Mac and smiles:: Mac: You'll be fine.



<GM_Aoibhe><aENG_Lt_Mac>

::stares at him:: CEO: Bullshit.



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

::her console beeps, and she furrows her brow:: Self: That can't be right...



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::rummages through the medkit:: Mac: I thought I told you to shut up.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

*CEO*: Give it about ten minutes; they're sending someone down.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

*CTO*: Tell them to hurry...please.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::frowns, absolutely hating this:: *CEO*: They're working on it, Tony. Try to stay calm, ok?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::Grabs a vial of tri-ox and inserts it into a hypospray::



<GM_Aoibhe><aENG_Lt_Mac>

::stands up:: CEO: Get that damn thing away from me, Tony. ::knocks the tricorder from his hand:: CEO: You didn't even have the wits to erect a forcefield around that blasted probe before opening it. What makes you think you even know HOW to hold a tricorder correctly. ::storms off::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

*CTO*: Unlikely. Get back to me when you have something positive to report.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::taps his commbadge to close the channel and jabs the hypo into Mac's neck::



<GM_Aoibhe><aENG_Reed>

::clucks and folds her arms::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

Mac: I...It...Stop!



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

XO: Whatever it is, it's something the sensors haven't seen exactly before. But it's SOMEthing like--well, it's like fungus. Like a couple of fungi that affects mammals--and I suppose that has to include humans at this point.



ACTION: Mac pushes her way past a few Engineers and locks herself in CEO's office



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

::struggles to pull on the EVA suit while someone loads up a kit with various hypos::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::runs after her, trying to access the office:: *Mac*: Hey, that's my office! Leave the rum alone.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

SCI: So... spores?



<GM_Aoibhe><aENG_Lt_Mac>

::turns and glares at CEO through the window. Her eyes are red raw, blood shot:: CEO: Fuck your rum! ::stomps over, opens the drawer containing CEO's stash, grabs the bottle and flings it at the door::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

::waddles down the corridor, heading for one of the guarded entrances to ME::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::flinches as the bottle smashes against the transparent aluminium:: *Mac*: Mac...please.....let me help you...::feels his heart thumping in his chest::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::frowns in thought:: *CEO*: You there, Tony?



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: Tends to be the way fungi function. We should start treatment from there and see if that helps.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

*CTO*: Get someone the fuck down here Henry!



<GM_Aoibhe><aENG_Lt_Mac>

CEO: Do you have ANY idea how many times I have almost died because of you?! No, this time, I don't want your help, Tony.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::coughs, spraying blood on the aluminium::



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: I'll shoot a couple treatment options to the MED and keep looking. If it's a spore, we should be able to filter it out of the air...



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::looks at the bloodied spray:: Mac: Mac....I'm sorry....please.



ACTION: A fight breaks out in Main Engineering, three Engineers are having at each other



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::turns around as he hears the noise and glares at his officers:: All: STAND DOW-.. ::coughs::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::glances to SCI:: *CEO*: They're on their way. Listen to me; this is some kind of fungal infection that may affect emotional responses. It's extremely vital that you remain calm; you're the leader down there, remember?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::takes a deep breath......fungal?::



ACTION: Mac collapses



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

::grunts as she climbs into a jeffries tube, moving up to a forcefield and having a second one placed behind her; kind of a makeshift airlock::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

Computer: Computer, change environmental controls. Extract all moisture from the atmosphere and lower the temperature to....minus 20 Celsius.



<GM_Aoibhe><aNAV_Bleet>

::looks around, doesn't see XO or CO anywhere, scans the back of the room, spots CTO:: CTO: We're entering orbit around Skellig, sir.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::turns around and sees Mac, then runs over to a service station and grabs a hyperspanner::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::quirks an eyebrow:: SCI: He's lowering the air temperature...



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

::tumbles through a hatch into Main Engineering, landing with a grunt:: CEO: Someone called?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::looks at the newcomer:: MED: Over here! ::attempts to open the door using his 'spanner::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::glances to Bleet:: aNAV: Alright; maintain high orbit. Run some scans or something; I dunno.



ACTION: The MED gets a punch to the shoulder as the fight spills over to include the new guy



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: Then he'd better not do it for long. That's a dangerous temperature to suddenly inflict on people.



<GM_Aoibhe><aNAV_Bleet>

CTO: Er... wouldn't that be his job? ::points a shaky finger to OPS::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>::yelps as she's struck, tumbling once more to the deck::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::turns around and watches the fight break out:: Self: Gods.. ::runs over to the weapons locker and retrieves a phaser::



<OPS_Ens_Mor>

CTO: Sir, we are experiencing fluctuations in the containment field. Field integrity is below acceptable levels



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::continues to monitor ME:: OPS: Any idea what the cause is?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::grabs a phaser and sets it to high stun, wide beam, then aims it at the fighting Engineering crew and fires::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

SCI: How cold would it need to be to put everyone there in stasis?



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

::steps out onto the bridge from the Turbolift:: CTO: Report, what's the status in Main Engineering?



ACTION: The probe's metal begins to deteriorate.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

CO: Bad, mostly.



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Also steps on the bridge, after having been in the Ladies' room::



<OPS_Ens_Mor>

CTO: Not yet, I'm investigating now. ME electrical relays and circuitry seem to be fine. If I could venture a guess I'm thinking the contaminant is manipulating the energy field itself. Just a hunch, gimme a few more moments sir



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Listens to the situation update from the bridge as she enters the command circle::



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

CTO: Is it this infection? What's it doing to them down there? ::takes his seat and brings up the most recent reports::



ACTION: The fighting engineers all collapse in a heap



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::spins around and changes his phaser settings to level 11 and aims at the doors to his office and fires::



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

CTO: And do we have any idea how the infection is being transmitted? Would a team be protected in an EVA suit do we think?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

MED: Hurry!



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

OPS: That... sounds really bad. ::sets about setting up redundant forcefields:: CO/XO: I've got a doctor down there in an EVA suit; if it's fungal spores, then it's airborne.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

::spares a glances to the unconscious engineers before getting to her feet, moving over to the CEO:: CEO: Is it just me or is it starting to get cold in here?



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CO: But it also means an EVA suit should protect someone just fine.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::coughs wildly, dark spots appearing before his eyes::



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Taps the side of her cheeks as she talks and walks:: CTO: So we need to find a way to decontaminate the area and the crew. Could we use the transporters?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

MED: Just.....help....her..::coughs and falls to his knees:. That's an ord--...er.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

::frowns and starts scanning the CEO::



ACTION: The lights flicker briefly all over the ship



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::grabs the MED's arm and uses all his strength to move him forward:: MED: GO!



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

CTO: Tell me that the containment fields are holding. Why is the power fluctuating like that?



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::stumbles into the office, feeling entirely in over her head::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::spews blood on the deck::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

CO: Mor seems to think the spores are interfering with the systems somehow.



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: What, you mean knock everyone out with cold? You know that depends on species, right?



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

CTO/XO: We cannot let them infect the rest of the ship! Containment fields are the highest priority.



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Stops, and hesitates before saying it aloud:: CTO: Could the spores have contaminated the bio-neural gel packs?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

Computer: Comp...uter. Transfer Engineering...controls...::coughs:: to the Bridge.



ACTION: Mac is lying totally still, an odd sort of fuzzy layer is covering her face and neck



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

CO: I'm well aware of that, sir. ::he looks to the XO:: XO: That's... entirely possible. I suggest we shut down the gel pack nodes and switch to isolinear backups.



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

::curses under his breath:: XO: That's possible, they're a biological system. ::turns back up to Tactical:: CTO: Henry...did you have any luck routing the drive plasma?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::falls face down, feeling the frost on the deck against his cheek::



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

CTO: I think that's our only option, with a biological contaminant on board



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

::scans Mac, trying to keep her head::



<OPS_Ens_Mor>

Bridge: Eeerm about that power flickering, it looks like we are experiencing uneven energy flows throughout the ship. Energy surges detected near ME and adjacent decks



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

Self: help...her...



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::checks his console:: OPS: We've got engineering control; shut down the gel packs.



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

::stands up, tugging at his uniform:: XO: Start sending out teams with portable containment units, we cannot let those spores reach the other decks.



<OPS_Ens_Mor>



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Stops walking:: CO: How about this theory Sir, we have all of the crew's buffer patterns. Could we transport them all out of Engineering, cleanse their systems of the containment in the buffers and then re-materialise them in a quarantine area?



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

CO: Whilst that is occurring, we could then do a full cleanse of ME?



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

XO: We'd have to drop the containment fields, and that'd allow the spores to escape. We couldn't risk it...



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

CO: It looks like it might be out already Sir, if it has migrated into the gel packs



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::focuses his gaze on his office, seeing the Medic hovering over Mac::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

CO: Plasma will be ready in 10 minutes, but there are other options we should try first. ::he looks to Science:: SCI: Do you have an answer for me, Ensign?



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CO: You're not actually suggesting we kill our own crew, are you, sir?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

*Bridge*: Bridge.......don't let the contaminant lose..



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

::turns and looks over at sh'Hruvek, his face blank of emotion:: SCI: We may not have any other choice, Ensign.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::gives the Captain a dire look, then looks to science:: SCI: So what do we know about eliminating fungal spores?



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Starts to tap a pad to find the nearest EVA suit location, whilst also sending out requests for teams to suit up and ensure containment of the gels packs::



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

XO/CTO: Start evacuating Decks 12 and 10, and put containment up there too. Whatever happens we cannot let this infection escape.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

::goes and scans Tony::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::tries to sit up:: MED: Mac?



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

CO: Yes, sir. ::sends orders for evac::



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Nods at Griffiths, and taps on her console, more furiously than ever, intimating the evacuation::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::waits on response from the Bridge as Iral scans him::



<OPS_Ens_Mor>

CTO: Sir why don't we run baryon sweeps on all unoccupied decks and compartments. It should buy us time if the forcefields fail briefly.



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

::can't keep a straight face, anger welling up, but turns to CTO:: CTO: For humans, and most of the crew, they'll drop off in 10 minutes at -5C. He set the controls to -20C.



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: It means if they're not already out, they will be soon. And I'd advise they not STAY that way for long unless we want everyone losing limbs to frostbite.



ACTION: the probe in ME collapses a little, imploding as the materials holding it together perish



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

::flicks the comm switch:: *CEO*: How're you doing down there, Tony? We have the decks above and below quarantined, or will shortly. How...::swallows quietly::...How many people do you have with you down there?



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

CEO: She's in a coma. She'll be alright for the moment.



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: As far as spores, he's got the right idea. Low humidity and extremes in temperatures are effective at killing off fungus.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

MED: Focus on her....I feel fine. ::tries to point at his office::



ACTION: The freezing temperatures in ME are holding off the effects of the fungus a little. CEO and some of his staff are conscious for now.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

*CO*: All of them Captain....I'm sorry.....Don't let it spread...just....don't. Do what you have to.::coughs::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

OPS: Good idea, Mor; do it. ::turns to sh'Hruvek:: SCI: Alright; how else can we eliminate the spores? ::tries to give her a reassuring look, trying to keep everyone's head in the game::



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

*CEO*: We're doing what we can, Tony, just hold on. Send whatever scans you have of the probe and these spores to Ensign sh'Hruvek, we'll...do what we can from up here.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

*CO*: I've...transferred the controls to the Bridge....the scans are..::coughs::



<OPS_Ens_Mor>

CTO: Permission to notify ship wide of baryon sweeps, sir



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::nods:: OPS: Go ahead.



ACTION: XO feels a bit of a tickle in her throat



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Coughs a little, a bit surprised, as she'd been keeping well lubricated::



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: There are always fungicides, and if we don't happen to have any or anything naturally occurring, we could throw a mixture together.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::nods to sh'Hruvek:: SCI: Then let's get on that. What do you need?



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Coughs again, not able to shift the tickle::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::tries to locate Reed::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

Reed: Reed!



<OPS_Ens_Mor>

*BREMEN* Due to possible biological contamination, baryon sweep buffering will commence on specified decks and compartments ::inputs specific locations and sweep interval into ship-wide comm systems:: *BREMEN* If you are not actively engaged in containment, extraction or medical details under no circumstance are you to leave your assigned emergency stations.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::curses lightly:: CO: We've got fights breaking out on decks 9, 10, 12, and 13... the spores are past containment.



ACTION: CO's personal console flickers on and off repeatedly, with no sign of stopping



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

::clenches his fist tightly, gritting his teeth:: CTO: How?



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Coughs before replying:: CTO: They must have got out through the bio-packs



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::hears the comm and resigns::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

XO/CO: That or the containment fields flickered briefly. ::lightly pounds his console:: SCI: Fungicides it is.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

Computer: Computer.....record a message for Commander Danann...



<GM_Aoibhe><aENG_Reed>

::looks up at CEO from her place slumped in the fight-pile. Her eyes are blood-shot::



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

::turns to the assembled crew:: Bridge: We've lost containment on whatever this is, if we don't succeed in neutralising this threat then we have only one recourse.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::catches Reed's eye and smiles::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

SCI: Would it slow it down at all if we flooded the ship with anti-histamines?



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: We can start with a sulfur mixture, but I wouldn't want to use that directly on people. Sickbay can treat anyone who's infected from the inside, but we could try to use something more organic, like certain oils-- ::gathering together a list of ingredients to try when she looks to the captain:: CO: Sir, I suggest we leave the dramatics for later.



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

CO: Do we have a time frame for how long the spores take effect? If this cough is a sign of infection, how long do I have before I need to remove myself from duty?



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

Computer: Computer, activate auto destruct. Sixty minute countdown. Authorisation Griffiths Alpha Pi Pi Four Blue. ::turns to Jameson::



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

Computer: Niamh....I love you..just...have fun, alright?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::sighs:: Computer: Computer...send.



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: Antihis--no, no, those are for allergic reactions. MED can hand those out if anyone's having those kind of reactions, but that isn't going to kill anything.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::stares hard at the Captain for a moment before looking back to sh'Hruvek:: SCI: Is there anything that can prevent the spores from taking hold?



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

::Moves to stand nearer the Captain, and murmurs:: CO: Is this the right move Captain? An hour? You think we will be overrun in an hour?



ACTION: Mac's body shudders once, twice, her hand twitching



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

::glances over to Mac, and takes new scans::



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

XO: No, I think we'll be overrun sooner. This way it won't go beyond this ship, and we have an hour to figure out how to destroy it.



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

CO: But a self destruct won't guarantee their destruction. Maybe a timed ship-wide burst of radiation in an hour?



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::watches Iral run over to Mac and closes his eyes:: Self: Just do it Captain.



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: We can start by lowering the humidity and temperature of the entire ship. That should at least slow it down. But in us? Warm and damp as we are?



<OPS_Ens_Mor>

Bridge: Can we get the infected into escape pods, have them orbit the ship and then jettison all environmentals?? Kill life support all together, remaining crew in open space suits?



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

::smiles, just slightly:: XO: A self destruct will turn this ship into nothing but atomic dust, the warp core explosion will put out temperatures close to some suns. It's the only way I CAN be sure it'll destroy these spores.



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

CTO: Masks for everyone, EVA suits. Whoever isn't infected needs to get to those ASAP.



<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>

CO: The spores and us, ensured self destruction. ::Inputs her code::



<CTO_Lt_Sumner>

::sighs softly:: SCI: Alright, then let's get on those fungicides. Can we make enough in an hour?



ACTION: Main Engineering, the Bridge, Sickbay, everywhere on the ship begins to experience lights flickering on and off. In Main Engineering, they flicker out completely, only the light of the warp core remains to highlight the bodies of the semi-conscious, frozen engineers.



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

::nods slightly:: XO: Drastic measures. It's been a pleasure, Commander. ::turns back to the bridge:: All: We've got an hour, show me what you have.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

::widens her eyes in horror, numbly tapping her combadge:: *Bridge*: Iral to bridge.



<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>

::feels the tears on his face freeze against his cheek::



<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>

::with a sidelong glance at CO:: CTO: We'll have to try, or we won't have any choice in an hour.



<CO_Capt_Griffiths>

*MED*: Go ahead, Doctor.



<CTO_Lt_Sumner><MED_Iral>

*CO*: I'm detecting a second set of lifesigns inside Lt. Mackenzie. The infection is parasitic.



<GM_Aoibhe>

<<<Pause>>>




© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage