U.S.S. Bremen - 11407.17, Mission #19

"What Happened to the Time?"


Untitled document

Mission summary: Two Romulans, displaced in time, have taken hostages in Main Engineering and now threaten to destroy the Bremen unless they are given answers. Lieutenants Mackenzie and Bowmore were shot during the process, now being taken care of by their comrades.

In Jeffries Tube B-75, Science Officer sh’Hruvek awaits Medical assistance, as she cares for a very injured russian.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Resume Mission >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::taps his comm badge:: *CTO*: Report, Ens-Lieutenant. What's the situation down there?

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::holds his stolen phaser against the warp core, his other hand around his side:: CTO: I asked you a question.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
*CO*: We brought someone with us, sir. ::looks to the Romulans:: Vort: You are on board the USS Bremen, a Federation vessel. ::does his best to look non-threatenting, sparing glances to the injured crewmen::

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Is sitting on her chair on the bridge, monitoring the situation as best she can through internal sensors::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::his eyes seem to smolder under the brim of his golden helmet:: CTO: Federation? Is this some sort of a game? This ship...changed....around my own eyes. Earth vessels do not have the capacity of self regeneration!

<MED_Monroe>
::In Sickbay, hears SCI's call for help:: *SCI*: Hang on to your antennae... medical transport initialising...

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::stares at Vort for a moment, trying to decide how much to tell him, and then decides the damage is already done:: Vort: It's kind of complicated, actually, but... I'm sorry to say you've been transported roughly 150 years into the future.

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Starts getting to work, trying to find out why the transporters aren't online, so she knows what she needs to do to bring them back::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::looks at his comrade, another Romulan in a similar attire who nods back, his disruptor aimed at the group of Engineers::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
CTO: Time travel is not possible.

<MED_Monroe>
::taps a few buttons, identifies SCI and Dimitrou and goes to transport::

ACTION: Transporters are offline

<MED_Monroe>
Self: Bollocks... ::turns grabs a med kit and runs out of Sickbay:: *SCI*: Transporters are down, I'm coming to you the old fashioned way. Keep him stable...

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::snaps his fingers and turns around:: XO: Commander! Get yourself down to one of the shuttles and bring it online, you can seperate the transporter system from the ship as if you're undocked and use that.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::sighs softly:: Vort: Believe me, I wish that were the case. ::holds his hands out pleadingly:: Listen. You are victims in all this, ok? This wasn't supposed to happen. If you put the weapons down, we'll get you medical treatment, and we'll return you to your people.

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
*MED*: I have to--I have to go to the bridge, find out what's going on--I have to help. ::not that she moves from her position immediately::

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Stands immediately, pushing the console away from her as she moves.:: CO: Yes sir.  ::Heads to the turbolift at a swift jog::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
CTO: Do not speak to me like a child, Human. You are enemies of the Empire! If what you say is true....then it baffles me why your puny Star fleet is still operational!

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
XO: Let me know when it's up, and we'll patch it through and see if we can at least get the Engineering team out of them. ::turns back to Operations:: OPS: Cadet, wait for Commander Jameson to bring the shuttle transporters online and tie them into our internal sensors, see what you can get a lock on in Main Engineering.

<MED_Monroe>
*SCI*: You have to stay put. That's your job right now. ::dashes into a TL:: TL: Deck Seven!

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
Vort: I will give you access to our historical archives, but the simple answer is that we made peace with your people. There is a neutral zone set up between our territories that helps keep the peace. ::doesn't mention the frequent violations::

<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>::runs to the Secondary consoles at the back of the Bridge:: CO: I am trying to free some power sir.

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Nods, just at the turbolift doors close and whisk her to appropriate floor::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
CTO: I know of the neutral zone!

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
::tries to get a handle of the situation from the otherside of the warp core

<MED_Monroe>
::explodes out of the TL and practically throws herself into the nearest Jeffries tube:: *SCI*: What colour is he right now, Ensign?

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::nods:: CEO: See what you can get for us, Tony. Do we still have eyes on Main Engineering?

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
CO: Aye aye sir, once its up I'll be ready!!

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::fights to keep his footing as he can feel himself growing weaker::

<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto>::looks over at the Tactical console:: CO: Yes sir...

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::steps up to Tactical, the Ensign there moving out of the way, logging into the internal sensors and monitoring the situation from here::

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::looks capitulation:: Vort: I apologize. My historical knowledge is not as great as it should be. ::looks the sub-commander over:: Look. I'm going to put my weapon down, okay? ::slowly and non-threateningly pulls his phaser from it's holster, moving to lay it on the ground:: I know you don't believe me, but I just want to help you and my comrades, ok?

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
*MED*: Everything is pretty red right now from the emergency lights; I can't...really tell. But he's still breathing, so...so that's good.

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
:: tries to let CTO know im there with out giving out my position to the enemy::

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
::Nervously taps side of console waiting for word, growing anxious and wondering what the hell is going on::

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Continues moving quickly to the shuttle bay, until she reaches one and jumps inside, positioning herself at OPS and tapping panels making it come alive::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::takes a side step and rests against the railing, then looks around, his phaser still aimed at the warp core:: CTO: Our ancestors fought for years....using primitive weaponry and drones......you are the first humans I have seen....::looks back up at the CTO:: I want to go back to my people.

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
*OPS:* I'm at the shuttle, ready to transport whenever it's required

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
*XO:* On your mark Commander

<MED_Monroe>
*SCI*: OK, good. No problem. I think I can hear you ahead. ::pulls the hatch open and climbs through from below:: SCI: Hi. I'm Eloise Monroe. No relation. ::smiles as she approaches:: SCI: Let's see what we have, here...

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::gently kicks his phaser to the side:: Vort: We'll take you to them. I give you my word, for what it's worth to you. Please... ::looks the sub-commander over:: Let me get you some help, and we'll get you back to your people as quickly as we can.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::looks to his subordinate, before replying:: CTO: We want access to shuttles that can take us to Romulus.

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
*OPS*: So, who do we lock onto first?

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
Vort: I will give your request to my Captain. Will you allow us to treat you, first?

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
*XO*: Damm dit, we are getting interference from the warp core. Trying to sort it out, stand by!! ::Accidentally lets some Afrikaans slip out::

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
::takes a step away to give room:: MED: If you're able to get him out of here, we need to do that. As soon as we can. We need to get away from main engineering.

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Holds off pressing the button::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
CTO: I will allow one of your Doctors in here.....if you try to deceive me, I will kill us all.

<MED_Monroe>
::works in the cramped space, scanning the ENG up and down:: SCI: How far are we from Engineering in here? ::frowns at her readings::

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::nods:: Vort: I understand. ::taps his combadge:: *CO*: Sumner to Captain Griffiths.

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
::makes a motion deeper into the tube:: MED: Other end of where we are right now. I don't know what's going on, but it must be something in there.

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
:: takes a defencive position just in case issue goes to heck in a hand basket with phaser set to stun::

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
*CTO*: Go ahead, Lieutenant. Good news please.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
*CO*: More or less. We need one doctor in engineering to care for two injured Romulans, as well as injured crewmen.

<MED_Monroe>
::acknowledges SCI's words and turns to root in her med kit. Hands SCI a small, oval contraption:: SCI: Rest that on his forehead. ::roots again, and removes a hypo and a vial, clicking them together fast:: SCI: Blood pressure dropping, O2 sats are falling.. ::looks up at SCI's exporession::

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
*XO*: Sensors patched through! I register two crewman with injuries. Confirm sensors are reading correctly sir

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
*OPS* Anyone with them we need to give a heads up to before transporting? and have sickbay been informed they'll be receiving incoming through transport?

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::nods:: *CTO*: Understood, we'll have a medic there shortly. Are the Romulans prepared to stand down?

<Lt_Thesio>::walks around the group of Engineers, keeping an eye out for trouble::

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
::does as she's told, kneeling at his head. her stalks give her away, skewed aside in anxiety and worry, but she's trying to stay calm to her credit:: MED: Just...help him however you can. I didn't see how he landed.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
*CO*: They've requested shuttles to return to Romulan space. ::keeps eye contact with Vort::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::overhears the comm and raises his voice:: *CO*: Romulans never stand down, Earth commander!

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
*CO*: ... also that.

<ENG_Lt_Mackenzie>
::shakes her head as she sits, semi conscious on the floor of Engineering::

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
*sickbay*: Ops to sickbay, we have two crewmates beaming in hot, you ready to receive them? ::receives confirmation::

<MED_Monroe>
SCI: No need to tell me twice... ::administers triox and continues her scan:: SCI: We get him stable now, and wait for transport... ::doesn't mention the results of her scan::

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
*CTO*: I see. You know we can't do that, Henry, we need to contact Starfleet Command and get them back to their own time period.

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
*Monroe*: Transporters on stanby on your mark

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
*MED*: Bridge to Medical Team, report to Main Engineering for treatment of Starfleet and Romulan staff.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
*CO*: Unless you have a reliable means of time travel, that's not going to happen, sir. As it stands, the safety of the ship and crew are dependent on our returning them to their people.

<MED_Monroe>
*OPS*: You beauty. Three to beam directly to ICU, Cadet.

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
*CTO*: There are ways and means, Lieutenant. I'll get in touch with Starfleet Command, until then you have a medical team incoming.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
*CO*: Only one doctor!

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Her finger hovers over the button, waiting to hear from Mor::

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
CO: Sir, i can transport our crewman to sickbay. It'll be faster than sending a team...Cant lock onto the green bleeders though. too much radiation

<Lt_Thesio>::walks back towards the core and notices movement from behind the contraption and raises his disruptor:: TAC: Stand!

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
*CTO*: I heard you the first time. Bridge out.

<MED_Monroe>
::hears CO's comm:: *CO*: Got my hands full of Russian, right now, Captain.

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::nods back up to OPS:: OPS: We'll see what the medical person says when they go down there. Do we have externals comms, can you get in touch with the Daystrom Institute?

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
:: Stands up slowly ::

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::sighs softly:: Vort: As you can see, things are complicated, but I'll stay true to my word.

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
*MED*: This is your shift, Lieutenant, please send one medical person down to Main Engineering. You or someone else, just the one.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::looks back at the newcomer:: TAC: Klingon?!

<Lt_Thesio>::walks over to the Klingon and removes his phaser before dragging him over to his Commander, a disruptor against his back::

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
Vort: As I told you, things have change in 150 years. We have crew from all over the quadrant. There are even a few Romulans in Starfleet, now.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
CTO: Your lies are pathetic....no Romulan would make peace with savages like you.

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
Sub_Cmdr_Vort: yes i anm a klingon and i am federation not kdf

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
MED: We can beam to sickbay, you can...go help the crew. ::does not mention helping the romulans. really? romulans AGAIN?::

<MED_Monroe>
::grumbles about this being her day off and everything:: *CO*: I'm on my way, sir. *OPS*: Scrap that. Send Dimitrou and shHruvek to Sickbay. Doctor Watson can deal with them.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::looks at TAC:: TAC: Your people have always been cowards....this does not surprise me.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::swallows softly, and gives Darloch a 'don't do anything' look:: Vort: Listen. There's something you need to know, and it might be hard to hear.

<MED_Monroe>
::rests a bloody hand on SCI's shoulder and looks at her through the darkness:: SCI: Stay with him. ::squeeze her shoulder and sits back::

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
::Initiaties transport of Dimitrou and shHruvek:::

<Lt_Thesio>::kicks the back of Darlock's knee, dropping him down before him::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
CTO: Speak, human.

<MED_Monroe>
::watches them disappear and crawls on in the direction of ME::

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Initiates transport from the shuttle::

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
Vort: There was a disaster. A star close to Romulus went nova... Romulus was destroyed. The Federation has been providing aid to the Romulan people in response; our people can no longer afford to be enemies.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::goes brigh green:: CTO: Klong shit!¨

<MED_Watson>
::sees SCI and ENG appear in ICU:: SCI: Stand back, miss...

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
Lt_Thesio: this is a disscussion for another day tho we are here to help you

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::holds out his hands again:: Vort: I know it's hard to believe. If you want, I can show you the record in our databanks.

<MED_Monroe>
::opens the hatch to ME, her medkit sling over her shoulder, blood on her hands::

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::glances over to Monroe:: Vort: Don't shoot! It's just the doctor.

<Lt_Thesio>::hits Darlock over the head with the butt of his disruptor:: TAC: Silence!

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
*OPS*: Am i still needed at the shuttle for transporter capability?

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::breathing heavily:: CTO: You lie! Romulus is not gone!

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
::looks up at Watson, wide-eyed, then down at her friend, before scrambling back a bit. room, yes, give the doctors room.:: Watson: He's not going to be okay, is he?

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
:: growls whill giving CTO a look like ill kill him just say the word::

<MED_Monroe>
::freezes half way out of the hatch into Main Engineering::

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::grinds his teeth a little, his hands itching to be doing something::

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::wears a sympathetic expression:: Vort: Why would I lie about that? I'm sorry. I wish it weren't the case.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::looks over at the young woman:: MED: Are you a doctor?

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
CTO: You shut up now. You hear me ?

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
*XO*: I have no new transport requests sir. Cant say if something will come up though. Your perogative:

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::nods:: Vort: Alright. Will you let our doctor take a look at you?

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
CO: Comms is up sir, Daystrom is sending a ship

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::nods::

<MED_Watson>
SCI: It depends... ::activates the sterile field around the ICU biobed and pulls over a trolley full of medical instruments.:: SCI: Quickly, what did Monroe do? I need information...

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
*OPS*: I'm going to try and set up some kind of remote ignition capability, so I don't have to sit down here just waiting.

<MED_Monroe>
Vort: Er... ::looks him up and down:: Vort: Yes.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::removes his hand from his side, showing green blood::

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
::Receives another communique:: CO: Also we have 2 Starfleet Vessels in range, ready to rendevous. I havent fully explained the nature of the emergency yet

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
MED: Romulans first, Doctor, then the crewmen.

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Climbs under the console, and starts trying to rig something up::

<MED_Monroe>
::steps forward, glancing at CTO sharply:: CTO: Are you my triage nurse, now? ::spots Vort's injury::

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::steps back down onto the command platform and sits in his seat:: OPS: Can you raise Daystrom itself? I need to speak with Starfleet Command.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
MED: I'm the negotiator. ::spares a brief smile to try and ease tensions::

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
Watson: Uh...uh--triox! She gave him triox, I think, and she told me to put this on him...? ::waves the contraption still in her hand around:: Watson: It didn't look good.

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
OPS: For now have the other ships  hold back, we're not to be boarded or take any action which may constitute a threat to the Romulans.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::allows the Doctor to come closer:: CTO: Everyone I know....is dead?

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::shakes his head some:: Vort: I don't know. Some were able to evacuate. The Empire still stands.

<MED_Watson>
SCI: OK... ::smiles a little:: SCI: His O2 is rising, but he's not out of the woods. ::turns back to his patient:: SCI: He has two shattered vertebrae. He'll need extensive surgery, and a long rehab, if he makes it... You best get cleaned up and back on duty, miss.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::wants to throw up::

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
*XO*: Sir, i can try and tether the transporter to my console via the 27th emergency transfer relay, the comms system and tricorder on board the shuttle. It'll keep the system on standby mode. Let me know if that helps

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::feels a lot of sympathy for Vort:: Vort: I know this is a shock. I'm sorry this happened to you; this was all a huge accident. I just want to help you, okay?

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::CLimbs back out from under the console::  *OPS*: I think you read my mind.  I can now initiate it from my tricorder.  I'm on my way back up

<MED_Monroe>
::nods to CTO and moves over to Vort:: Vort: If you don't mind me saying, you look greener than you probably should... ::pulls out a compress and rests it over his open wound, putting his own hand over it for now:: Vort: Sit down. ::takes out her tricorder::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::turns his hand to aim the phaser at the CTO:: CTO: The Federation must have orchestrated this.....genocide.

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
Watson: Right...right, thank you. ::runs a hand over her hair, leaving a few dark streaks in it, before taking off sprinting to the nearest turbolift. so much for cleaned up.:: TL: Bridge!

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Heads on back up to the bridge::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::let's out a grunt as the Doctor presses his side:: MED: I SHALL STAND

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
CO: Comms open sir. Daystrom on an encrypted channel

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::tries not to make a move:: Vort: We had nothing to do with it. We did our best to help. We were just too late.

ACTION: Lieutenant Thesio seems to stumble, his steps heavy.


<MED_Monroe>
Vort: If you stand much longer, you will fall. I'm trying to save you some embarrassment, here. ::taps at her tricorder and purses her lips::

<Agent Brown>*Bremen*: Bremen, come in.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::looks over at his subordinate as he allows the Doctor to lead him to a seat, then raises his phaser once more to aim at the core::

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
*Daystrom*: Daystrom Institute, this is Captain Rhodri Griffiths, U.S.S. Bremen. We have a temporal situation onboard and require clearance.

<MED_Monroe>
::waves for CTO to help Thesio over::

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::looks to Vort for permission:: Vort: May I assist your crewmate?

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
::resists urge to help Lt Thesio fall on his fat over egoed head::

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
::wipes off any remaining blood on her onto her uniform, it'll just have to come out later as she bursts onto the bridge and all but flingers herself to her station:: CO: Here sir sorry sir!

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>

<Agent Brown>::appears on the monitor, his face grim:: *CO*: Captain Griffiths....we are registering a class four temporal disturbance on your vessel.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
CTO: No. He is fine.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::glances to Monroe and nods:: Vort: Very well.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::looks to Darloch:: TAC: How are you holding up, Ensign?

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::tries not to look like he realises that:: *Brown*: During our escape from the past, two Romulans transported to our ship while the sensors were down. They've taken hostages and are requesting to be sent back to their people.

<Agent Brown>::sighs:: *CO*: Captain.....I do not have to tell you how sensitive this issue is....the Romulan timeline is complicated. We can not let it dilude any further.

<MED_Monroe>
::frowns:: Vort: Fine. Hold that steady. Try not to bleed too much on our nice Federation carpets, OK? ::stomps over to Thesio and starts to scan him::

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
CTO:this be more fun if we were in a diffrent situation but ill be better with an ale after this is all over

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
CTO: Get me a shuttle.

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
::Arrives on the bridge, and quietly hands the tricorder over to Mor, with a smile on her face::

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
*Brown*: My thoughts exactly. If they go back in time, they could retain some memory, it is best if they remain in our timeline where any damage they could cause would be minimal.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
TAC: You're the weirdest Klingon. ::looks to Vort:: Vort: Captain Griffiths is working on it. We have a lot of regulations when it comes to temporal issues, so it might take some time.

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
:::Takes tricorder::: XO:Glad I could help Commander

<MED_Monroe>
::Looks up from her readings:: CTO/Vort: Screw the shuttle. CTO: These men need to go to Sickbay this second. They are both suffering from enormously high doses of Theta radiation poisoning. ::pauses for effect:: CTO: And, obviously, this one ::points at Vort:: CTO: has a hole where one should not be.

<XO_Cmdr_Jameson>
OPS: You were infinitely useful Cadet.  ::Goes and sits in her chair::

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
CTO: Time.....time...::laughs, some blood covering his lips:: You are funny, human.

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
CTO: glad i can live up to your high standards

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::smiles some:: Vort: I try to be. Not always very good at it. Will you let us take you to sickbay? You need more help than we can give here.

ACTION: Thesio stumbles once, then falls down unconscious.

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::looks over at his subordinate and sighs:: CTO: He was my second cousins son. Worthless like his father. ::coughs up some more blood::

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
:slowly reaches to check for pulse

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
Vort: Is. There's still time to save you. Please, let us.

<Agent Brown>*CO*: We have done the numbers....the timeline is only .00004 out of sync with the previous readings. The effects are minimal.

<MED_Monroe>
::has her hand poised over her comm badge, awaiting Vort's agreement, but disregards protocol when she sees Thesio fall down. Runs over to him, slammign her hand on her comm badge:: *OPS*: Emergency transport to Sickbay, both Romulans, and me. Filter transport for Theta radiation. Energise!

<Sub_Cmdr_Vort>
::looks up angrily:: MED: NO!

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::glances nervously to Monroe, ready to pounce if Vort fires::

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::nods:: *Brown*: Sounds like good enough reason to send them back to their people to me.

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
:::Taps on tricorder, initiating transport:::

ACTION: The transporter is activated. Both Romulans and Doctor Monroe are transported to Sickbay. A lone phaser falls to the floor in Main Engineering.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::sighs in momentary relief:: *Bridge*: Medical team to Main Engineering; we have injured crewmen. ::looks to Darloch:: TAC: Head up there, make sure they don't cause trouble.

<Agent Brown>::shakes his head:: *CO*: According to history, these men are dead. They shall be so again.

ACTION: The comm is cut.

<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths>
::shakes his head:: *Brown*: There's no need for that, these people are lost and out of time, they won't cause an-::watches the comm cut and growls:: OPS: Get me Starfleet Command, Earth. Admiral Bantree.

<CTO_Lt_Sumner>
::moves to check on the engineers, checking for Mac's pulse::

<TAC_Ens_Darloch>
CTO: SIR

<SCI_Ens_shHruvek>
Aloud: So...does anyone want to tell me what is even going on anymore?

<OPS_Cdt_Mor>
::Hails 001, awaiting response::

<MED_Monroe>
::appears in Sickbay and starts yelling:: ALL: Anyone NOT wearing Teal, or not currently unconscious, out!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pause Mission >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage