U.S.S. Bremen - 11405.01, Mission #10

"Perception"


Star Trek: Engage Transcript “PERCEPTION”

 

Game Directed by: Aoibhe Ni

 

Starring:

James Greenman as CO Commander Rhodri Griffiths

Sophie Wakeling as XO Commander Anya Nicole Jameson

Einar Sigurðsson as CEO Lt Commander Anthony Adalberto

CJ Short as CTO Lt. Henry James Sumner

Andrew James as CMO Lt. Ajala Ecchumati

Kyle Renaud as TAC Ensign Darloch

Shawna F as SCI Ensign Raqiin sh'Hruvek

and

Dave Butler as Cadet Rohan Mór

    

 

 

Mission Summary:

USS Bremen is within minutes of rendezvousing with the Hooke crew in orbit around Ira IV. The Hooke is due to be handed over to the Vulcan science and diplomatic corps who will oversee the restoration of balance on Ira IV while the newly-minted Bremen crew will have some time to get acquainted with each other as they travel the long distance to the Episadi Cluster.

 

They have been ordered to record all the data they can on a potentially breath-taking stellar event.

 

<<<Begin Mission>>>

 

<CTO_Lt_Sumner> @::Stacks the last guitar on the pile in the cargo bay, waiting for them to be trasported over::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> @::takes one last look at the Engine room before closing the blast doors and heading for the transporter::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> @::Looks around the bridge, thinking that it looks a little emptier, knowing it's just the emotional space making her feel that::


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> ::takes time to make sure all reports and the Tac office is up to standards for new CTO::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::taps on his chair console to bring up their report:: NAV: Bring us out of warp, Ensign and close in on the Hooke. Match their orbit around Ira IV.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> @::takes one last look around her room to check she's not forgotten anything, and takes her daughter by the hand:: Naoise: Okay, let's go!


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> ::Scratches his head staring blankly at the bulkhead::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> @Turbolift: Transporter room one.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::opens up a comm to the diplomatic team:: *Ambassador*: Bridge to Ambassador Surek. Transporter Room 1 is awaiting your team, we should be ready to beam you over in a few minutes.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> @::Looks over at the CO's chair, having sat in the XO chair, taking a moment to wonder if Kesh was ever going to return::


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> @<Naoise> CMO: Are you sure they have a holodeck? ::led out of the room into the corridors::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> @::watches as his stuff gets beamed over to the Bremen, and wordlessly makes his way for the transporter room::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> @::Waits on the bridge, so she can hand over control of the vessel to the corps, having ensured her personal belongings were aleady aboard the Bremen::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> <NAV_Bleet> CO: Aye, sir. ::brings the Bremen out of warp and starts her on an intercept course::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> @::feels like he's already left, but really hasn't::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> OPS: Cadet, open a channel to the USS Hooke.


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> ::Thumbs the toggle::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> @::arrives at the transporter room, seeing a line of officers and bags, crates and...animal cages::


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> CO: Channel open, sir


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> *Hooke*: This is Captain Rhrodri Griffiths of the USS Bremen. Hooke, we're closing in on your position, what is your status?


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> @::approaches the CEO:: CEO: Line?


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> @::smiles:: Naoise: Yes, I promise! I told you. ::turns a corner and enters a transporter room::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> @::looks over at Henry:: CTO: Yeah, guess everyone had the same idea to come early....hey, how you doing man ?


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> @*Bremen*: This is Commander Jameson.  We are ready to start the transport of personnel and luggage to your vessel.  I am also ready to meet the Ambassador, and transfer command.


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> @::glances over at Tony and just shakes his head:: CEO: Never ends, does it?


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> @::shakes his head slowly:: CTO: No...after the Kraken it's just been....well you know.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::nods to himself, standing up from his chair:: *XO*: Understood, Commander. Transporter Room 2 is available for the Hooke crew to transfer, the Diplomatic team will be leaving here momentarily from Transporter Room 1. ::nods to Cadet Mor to begin transporting::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> @::gives a mirthless smile:: CEO: Makes you wonder what we're even doing out here.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> @::steps past the talking officers with a polite smile and onto the transporter pad, making sure Naoise has stepped onto the right spot:: Transporter Chief: Ready. Thank you.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> @CTO: Our duty, Lieutenant. All we have.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> @*CO* Acknowledged Captain


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::turns to science with a smile for the Ensign:: SCI: Ensign, report to Transporter Room 2 and greet the new arrivals.


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> @CEO: So, bullshit, basically.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> @ ::Taps her comm badge::  *Tranporter room*:  You can now initiate transport to the Bremen transporter room 2


<SCI_Ens_shHruvek> ::a little surprised:: CO: Me, sir? I mean--yes, sir! ::good, been excited to meet them anyway! that's not a spring in her step as she leaves the bridge or anything, nope::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> @::snorts::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> @CTO: You always know the right words.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::smiles ruefully with a light shake of his head, watching sh'Hruvek skip away:: OPS: Let me know once the Diplomatic Corps have been disembarked.


@ACTION: CMO and her annoying little side-kick beam over successfully to the Bremen.


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> @::briefly looks like he wants to go on a diatribe, but just shakes his head again, moving forward as people begin beaming over::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> @::Stands, and straightens her uniform, patting her hair to make sure it was still neat::


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> :looking surpised, snaps to attention:: @CO: Yessir


<GM_Aoibhe> TIMEWARP: Time passes, as the Vulcans make their way to the Hooke, complain about the smell and take up their stations. Meanwhile, the Hooke crew all successfully make it over to the Bremen.


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> CO: the Hooke has disembarked sir


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> ::Naoise all sorted with daycare, she steps onto the bridge::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> Ensign Whatesface: Take my bags to my room, please.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Arrives on the Bremen, the last of the transportees, in a sparkle of blue twinkles::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::steps out of the transporter room, onboard the Bremen and feels the ghost of the Kraken already start to haunt him::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::heads straight for the tactical office::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::paces back and forth on the bridge until confirmation comes through:: OPS: Signal the USS Hooke that we're leaving the system. ::turns to the conn:: NAV: Take us out of here, Ensign, one half impulse then set course for the Episadi Cluster. Warp 8.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> TL: Bridge.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> CO: Doctor Ecchumati reporting as ordered, Sir. ::stays near the back of the bridge::


<GM_Aoibhe> <NAV_BLeet> CO: Yessir! Episadi cluster, and home in time for tea! ::is getting caught up in the excitement of new crew::


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> *Hooke*: Bremen is preparing to leave the system. Anything else before we depart?


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::turns and offers the CMO a smile:: CMO: Glad to have you onboard, Doctor. Sickbay was to your liking? I know it's not the biggest in the fleet, but we're fresh off a refit so we should be wanting for nothing.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Wishes that she could settle in her room first, but instead knows she should report to her new Captain.  A captain who wasn't her best friend::


<SCI_Ens_shHruvek> ::makes sure to give a merry welcome to each crewmember as she can as they arrive, whew, then back to the bridge--work to do, after all!::


<GM_Aoibhe> <HOOKE> *OPS*: Your presence in this system is no longer required, Bremen. ::pauses:: Live Long and Prosper.


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::enters the Tactical office, offering brief nods to the various greetings before stepping into his officer without a word::


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> CO: I am sure it'll be just fine, Sir, thank you. ::returns the smile::


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> ::With a sly grin:: *Hooke*: Alright then


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Follows the Science Ensign towards to the bridge::  SCI: So, a quick overview of Captain Griffiths?


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> ::Snapps to attention and introduces him self to his new CTO::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::steps out of the Turbolift as it arrives on the Bridge, and takes a look around, spotting the Engineering station and feeling right at home....a sickening feeling in his stomach as he remembers the last days of the Kraken::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::jumps suddenly, startled enough to forget his sourness for a moment:: TAC: Holy sh-!


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> ::steps aside from the turbolift doors::


ACTION: The Bremen makes her way out of the Ira system, and aims herself in the direction of the Episadi clster, and warps off into the great unknown.


<SCI_Ens_shHruvek> XO: Ma'am? As good a commander as I've seen. ::won't say he's kind of the only one she's served under so far...:: XO: If you have any worries about him getting the job done, don't. Good with his crew. Thoughtful.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::turns to the newest passenger stepping off of the bridge, a slight tilt to his head:: CEO: Welcome to the Bremen, Commander.


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> TAC: I, uh... was not expecting anyone to be here... ::moves to his chair and takes a seat::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::smiles:: CO: Captain....good to see you again. That uniform looks good on your, sir.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> SCI: So, no foibles I need to be worried about?  Just need to know where I may need to to tiptoe


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> CTO: i wanted the office up to your standards  and introduce myself as soon as you arrived  Welcome aboard


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::offers a brief nod:: TAC: Thanks... Darloch, right?


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::grins slowly as recognition dawns:: CEO: Tony? It's been quite a few years. ::steps up and takes the man by the hand, shaking it warmly:: Dropped the phaser for a phaser inverter, huh? I also thought you were wasted on Tactical.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> <phase inverter>


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::shakes the Captain's hand:: CO: Thank you sir.


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> CTO: Yes Sir if you need anything to get you situated please let me know the latest mission logs and Tac reports are on your desk


<SCI_Ens_shHruvek> XO: I'm sure you'll get to know where soon enough, ma'am. He strikes me as open enough. ::but maybe that's because the empath has an extra advantage. and who wants to say anything negative about their CO anyway?:: XO: You might even want to have a nice long chat with him yourself and see.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> CO: If you'll excuse me Sir, I'd like to get more acquainted with Sickbay.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::chuckles quietly, giving his hand a last shake:: CEO: It'll be a pleasure to have you running things downstairs. The Bremen just came off a refit, so i'm positive there's at least a foot of quirks to be hammered out.


<GM_Aoibhe> <NAV_Bleet> ::turns around and looks back at all the new-comers. Smiles back at OPS, at the back of the bridge::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::quirks an eyebrow:: TAC: You're not my secretary, Ensign.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Smiles a little, as she too is an empath:: SCI: Very diplomatic Ensign


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Walks out onto the bridge::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::smiles over at the Doctor with a nod:: CMO: Of course, Doctor, of course. You should find your office pretty empty, you're our first Chief Medic, but let me know if there are any problems.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> CO: I'm....quite experienced on this class of ship sir, I'll make sure to keep her in mint condition.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::smiles and heads for his station, after giving the attractive CMO a big wink::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> CEO: I wouldn't expect anything less, Tony. ::grins happily, turning as Jameson steps off the Turbolift with sh'Hruvek:: XO: And you must be Commander Jameson. Welcome to the bridge, Commander.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Looks around, spotting Captain Griff having just spoken to Adalberto, and heads towards him::  CO: Captain.  Commander Jameson, reporting for duty


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> CO: Thank you Sir. ::steps off the bridge and reminds herself to check when the physicals are due::


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> CTO: Understood just wanted to make your first day easier and to get to know you a little bit  before the mission on hand takes the attention elsewhere


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Finds his happiness affecting her, and she begins to relax a little, and smiles back at Griffiths::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::nods some and picks up the top PADD, glancing over it:: TAC: They want us to modify some probes... Engineering should have some schematics for the shielding. Get a group together and get started. ::hands the PADD to Darloch::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::sits down at the Engineering station, and decides just to keep the overview in place before transferring control to the Bridge just yet::


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> CTO: Yes sir on my way


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> XO: It's a pleasure to have you onboard, Commander. I'm looking forward to working with you. ::grins, stepping down to the command circle:: Feel free to look over the place, see how everything fits.


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> <ENG_sh'Tolar> *CEO*: Engineering to, uh... the new boss person.


<SCI_Ens_shHruvek> ::good feels all around, settles back at her station. might make setting everything up even easier::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Wonders to herself how well she'll fit with the Captain...before blushing slightly at how the comment sounded in her head::


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> :: takes padd and starts going over mods as i  head to Eng to requsition the appropriate help::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::misses the blush in his efforts to ingratiate everyone, smiling all the while::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::sees the incoming comm is for him and taps the console:: *ENG*: Go ahead Engine room, this is Tony.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> ::enters Sickbay::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> <ENG_sh'Tolar> *CEO*: I was working at the tertiary warp plasma junction when a piece of something... broke off, I guess, and I don't know what it is.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::sighs::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Looks around the bridge, recognising the set up from the holodeck, nodding at her crew, both old and new::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> *ENG*: Is plasma flowing wildly?


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> ::Arrives at ENG looks arround for CEO to introduce myself and than get the help i need for the mods::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::takes his seat again, adjusting his uniform:: NAV: ETA to the Episadi Cluster, Ensign?


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::smiles at Jameson::


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> ::Nods back at the CEO:: CEO: Glad to be on the same bridge as you sir


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> XO


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::looks up at Tac and OPS:: TAC/OPS: I don't do autographs.


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> <ENG_sh'Tolar>*CEO*: No. Everything is working normally, and I can't see any obvious place it should go. It just... it was just lying there.


<GM_Aoibhe> <NAV_Bleet> CO: Five days, three hours and change, sir.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> TAC/OPS: Back to your stations.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> *ENG*: Then why are you calling me, Ensign?


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> XO: Aye aye sir. Howd you know id ask?


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Wanders over to the replicator, and orders herself a hot herbal tea, taking the cup with her back to the XO chair::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> <ENG_sh'Tolar> *CEO*: Because something broke, and I don't know it was, and I was hoping you could help, but if you're gonna be all crabby about it...


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> *ENG*: Ensign, we will talk about this later. Find you nearest supervisor in Main Engineering and have him explain to you the basics of Engineering 101, then study it or get off my ship. ::closes the comm, leans back and smiles::.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> NAV: Thank you, Ensign.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Thought she heard someone speak to her, but can't work out who it was::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::steps off the turbolift onto the bridge, glancing about for a moment before moving to the tactical console::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Smiles a little, as she notices Sumner man Tactical::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> Self: Poor Mac.


<GM_Aoibhe> <NAV_Bleet> CO: No problemo, sir!


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> Computer: Computer, transfer engineering control to the Bridge.


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> :::Receives ping from astrometrics:: *Astrometrics*: Will let the Captain no right away.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::glances back over his shoulder to the latest entrant:: CTO: You must be Lieutenant Sumner. Glad to have you onboard.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Overhears Adalberto's transfer::  CEO: Planning to leave us already Commander? ::Gestures to the bridge::


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> CO: Captain, i've just received work from astrometrics that an officer has failed to report to his station


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::nods wordlessly, organizing his console's layout::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::blinks, turning to look up at Operations:: OPS: Did they say who it was, Cadet?


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> <delete last>


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> Co: Bill Ashington, sir


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> ::notices CEO is not around so heads to Torpedo room:: *CEO* Welcome aboard i will introduce my self in person as soon as i can but was looking for help moding a few torpedos can you spair some one in the Torp room please?


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::nods, tapping the comm panel:: *Ashington*: Bridge to Ensign Ashington.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> ::speaks with the nurse:: Nurse Auckland: Wait, are you saying we only have 6 medical staff on board, total?


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> <Crewman?>


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::sees his controls light up with the main system display:: Self: Oh proper consoles, how I've missed you.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> <Nurse Auckland> ::nods:: CMO: Mmhmm, though I'm not sure how many are transferring aboard today. It's given us some tough shifts though, that's for sure.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Takes a sip from her cup, as she takes a look around at people adjusting and aquainting themselves with the situation::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::eyes the XO for a moment::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Wonders who had been assigning the shift rota before her, and stands to ask the Captain::


ACTION: Comm doesn't connect, just makes that sickly little "qwerk" noise instead.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::wait for a few moment more, listening to the silence:: Computer: Computer, locate Crewman Bill Ashington.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> <waits>


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::looks around the Bridge, taking in the new surroundings and the Bremen's crew....and let's his gaze rest on the SCI for a moment before returning his attention back to his console::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> CO: Captain, I think we need to sit down and discuss..::Waits as he tries to trace the missing crewman::


<GM_Aoibhe> <Computer> CO: Crewman Bill Ashington is in his quarters, Deck 4, section 29.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::frowns slightly, trying the comm again and getting the same non-reply:: XO: This might be a good time to start. Check the crew quarters, i'll contact the Doctor and have her meet you there.


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> CO: Do you want a security team on hand, sir?


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::taps the comm panel again:: *CMO*: Bridge to Sickbay. Doctor, there's a possible medical situation on Deck 4, Section 29. Crewman Ashington's quarters.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> CO: Once more unto the breach, Captain.  I'll head there immediately. ::Starts towards the TL::


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> *CO*: On my way. ::grabs a medkit and heads straight out::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> CTO: A prudent caution. Run a scan on that section of the ship as, look for any anomalies.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::sees a message waiting for him and calls it up:: *TAC*: Thank you Ensign. Is it urgent? I was just settling in.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Pauses for a moment, in case Sumner was joining her::


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> ::arrives on deck 4 and walks in a hurry towards section 29::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::sends orders for a security team to meet them at the appropriate location, and runs a quick scan:: CO: I'm seeing an abundance of nitrogen in the area. ::frowns in thought::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Gets into the TL, and heads fast towards the crew quarters::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::hears Henry:: CTO: Hydrogen ?


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::brings up environmental controls::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::raises an eyebrow slightly:: CTO: Nitrogen? Are the environmental systems off? ::checks with Engineering:: CEO: Commander, see if you can normalise the atmosphere in that section.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> CO: One step ahead of you, sir.


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> *CEO*: CO wanted these torpedos modified i can do what i can but will need a hand to finish the procedure


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::enunciates clearly:: CEO: Nitrogen.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> ::arrives at the quarters and pushes the chime:: Computer: Computer, open this door, medical override Ecchumati Alpha Seven.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::grins slightly:: CEO: That's what I like to see.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::mouts the word 'smartass' back at Henry::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Arrives at the quarters, a little out of breath, and smiles at the Doctor::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> *TAC*: I shall join you when I can, Ensign. Adalberto out.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::turns to Science:: SCI: Are there any anomalies in the area that could be causing a shift in atmospheric pressure, Ensign?


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Tries to push her senses into the room, to see if she can sense anyone in there::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::tilts his head::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> CO: Captain, the environmental controls are not responding...


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> OPS: Cadet...erm, Operations, can you access environmental controls ?


ACTION: Doors open for the CMO, revealing a regular two-person berth. One side open and visibly not containing anyone. The other bedroom door is closed.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> CEO: Run a level 3 diagnostic on the Environmental Systems, see if you can track down the fault.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> ::manages a quick smile under the circumstances and steps into the quarters as the doors open, takes a quick glance around, then heads for the bedroom::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> CO: Aye Cap'n.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::Starts running the diagnostic on the environmental systems::


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Looks over at Ecchumati:: CMO: Not too fast.  We have no idea what to expect


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::opens the comm:: *XO*: Commander, we're picking up an unusually high concentration of Nitrogen in that area. We're working on normalising the environmental systems now.


<SCI_Ens_shHruvek> ::frowns and runs a scan of the area in case something's hiding:: CO: It'd have to be small to only impact such a specific area, but I'll see if anything pops up, sir.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> CMO: I can't 'feel' anyone in there Lt.


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> CO: There's no oxygen  where it's concentrated; anyone who's there is suffocating, or already has.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> XO: We know an officer may need help, Sir. ::opens the bedroom door::


<OPS_Cdt_Mor> CO: There seems to be something blocking the vents in Ashington's sleeping quarters.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Looks through the door as the Doctor opens it::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> CO: I agree with the Cadet, Captain. There's nothing wrong with the system, there seems to be a blockage.


SCENE: The CMO and XO find a room seemingly undisturbed, with Ashinton in bed, peaceful and still.


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::nods to Operations:: CTO: Get down there and investigate, Lieutenant. Hopefully it was just a mistake, but if someone blocked it on purpose...


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> Self: Great first day.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> ::rushes over and flips open her medical tricorder to check his status::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::gives the captain an unconvinced look and grabs a tricorder, heading for the turbolift:: TL: Deck 4.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> ::Coughs a little, disliking the taste of the air::


<CO_Cmdr_Griffiths> ::frowns deeply, resting his chin on his hand, thoroughly disturbed at the possible loss of a crewmate in such a way::


<CTO_Lt_Sumner> ::taps his combadge:: *TAC*: Change of plans, Ensign. Meet me on Deck 4, section 29.


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> ::closes her tricorder and turns to the XO, shaking her head grimly:: XO: I'd say time of death was roughly six hours ago. He shows signs of hypoxia, I'd say that's how he died.


<XO_Cmdr_Jameson> CMO: What happened to him Doc? Natural, or suspicous?


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::looks over at the Captain somberly::


<TAC_Ens_Darloch> *CTO*: will be right there   ::Heads directly to deck 4 section 29 as fast as the turbo lift will let me


<CMO_Lt_Ecchumati> XO: I can't tell you that. All I can tell you is he died from a lack of oxygen. ::shakes her head, this time at the thought of how her first day has gone and how she'll have to visit the morgue::

 

<<<Pause Mission>>>

 

Copyright 2014 Star Trek: Engage


© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage