Station Sigma Rho - 11404.26, Mission #8

"Underpowered"


Mission Summary

Station Sigma Rho, Mission #8

The crew have upgraded the USS Xiphos' transporter systems with their latest modifications, which should help them target and bring back the signatures that seem to be caught on the wrong side of Subspace. We rejoin them a few hours later preparing to get everything underway, and only time will tell if they're going to be successful.

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Begin Mission >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::waits patiently in the transporter room, trying to avoid being nervous, despite the healthy amount of 'unknown' heading their way::

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> ::Monitors the upgrades to the Xiphos Transporters through his laboratory's computer station.::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::goes through another bulkhead, trying to find the vulcans that he had spotted before::

<Valsok> ::turns to look at the funny blue man, his fellows doing likewise:: CSEC: We haven't had a visitor here before.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Finishes the transporter mods and awaits further instructions::

<Nola> ::meanders into Praetor's Palace, all sultry-like, and makes her way to the bar::

<CTO_Lt_Thran> ::Communicating with the SEC teams and Tac personnel, preparing for the "Others" trapped with Animim.::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: Visitor? I think you got things the wrong way around. Who are you?

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ENG: All set, Ensign?

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> CO:  We are as ready as we're going to be.

<Valsok> ::inclines his head:: CSEC: I am Valsok. I am the leader here. How did you come to be in this place?

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::nods and taps her combadge:: *CSO*: Sumner to Sutak. We're all set down here. On your mark.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> *CO*: I will transfer over the buffer patterns now, and prepare for transport. ::Taps at his console, sending the necessary final prep for the Xiphos computer to Ensign Jensen.::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: It wasn't of my own accord. I was just standing near that vulcan device and then...well...I was here.

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ENG: Are the buffers in place?

<CTO_Lt_Thran> CO: Security and Tactical teams are prepared to escort our guests to the designated holding areas.  We've got medical teams ready to check them out and temporary sleeping areas prepped as well.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Checks buffers::  CO: We're all set, on your signal.

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: Sorry bout the wait, I'm not going to lie. I am slightly drunk and mostly out of it.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: What exactly IS that device?

<Valsok> ::nods slightly:: CSEC: Ah, the device. That is how we came to arrive here as well. It was a failure, and attempt to return us to Vulcan, but instead we were lost.

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::nods to Thran:: CTO: Wait until we discern their mental state; if they're not hostile, they're to be treated as guests. ::taps her badge once more:: *CSO*: Energizing. ::nods to Jensen::

<Nola> ::grins some:: AUX: Sampling your own wares?

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> ::Begins targeting the humanoids beyond the rift for transport::

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Triggers the transporter::  CO:  We are a go.

<CTO_Lt_Thran> CO: Hopefully Mr. Animim had made some progress on that front.

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: One of the benefits of running a bar is you're never far from a good drink.

 

ACTION: The transporters whine as it targets and begins to go through the motions of tearing a body into data and pushing it through the buffers like spaghetti through a colander. The whine goes on for a while...

 

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::watches the transporter with anticipation::

<CTO_Lt_Thran> :: sends the captains orders to all the sec/tac teams.::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: Returning to Vulcan? Couldn't you have simply used a vessel like normal people? ::smiles::

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> *CO*: I have more than a hundred targets, Lieutenant Commander... Where would you like me to put them?

<Nola> AUX: So, is this a common occurrence, or a special occasion?

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> CO: Having trouble maintaining a lock.  *CSO* I need more power.

<Valsok> ::a hint of a smile touches his lips:: CSEC: We had no vessel, only the device.

<CTO_Lt_Thran> ::Shakes his head as they wait....so many bad things could happen.::

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> *ENG*: Standby. ::Taps at his console, reconfiguring power from the station into the Xiphos via the docking clamps.::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: Did you get stranded? How many are there of you anyway, stuck in this dimension?

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: It's a special occasion becoming more common by the day. Can I get you anything?

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> *CSO*: I want Animim here. The rest, please transport to cargo bay 3; we'll have teams there ASAP. ::looks to Thran:: CTO: Send some people to the cargo bay, Lieutenant.

<Valsok> CSEC: There are 94 of us, although some are...not here. Time moves strangely in subspace, the space curvature fluctuates. I remember many years passing, but I also remember very few. It will be like that for you, in time.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> ::Disperses the transporter targets as he's been instructed.:: *ENG*: Ready for transport, on your mark, Ensign.

<Nola> ::thumbs through the menu:: AUX: So much to choose from... Surprise me. ::smiles sweetly::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::suddenly looks worried:: Valsok: What do you mean, in time? Can't you get me out of here?

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> *CSO*  I've got subspace fluctuations all over the place.  Let me try something.  ::Manipulates transporter controls to try and get a better lock::

<Valsok> CSEC: We aren't here by choice, if we could get you out, Logic suggests that we could remove ourselves.

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::folds her arms tightly::

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> ::Pours a glass of Kali-Fal:: Nola: You can try this if you like, but be warned, it aint for the faint of heart.

<CTO_Lt_Thran> CO: Already done.  ::Sends his teams orders to prepare.::

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: I think you might be up for the challenge though. ::does some sort of cool glance thing::

 

ACTION: The whine turns to a familiar, glowing hum and and three patterns materialise on the transporter pad of the USS Xiphos. Thee Vulcans, two females and a male, look around briefing almost in shock before suddenly collapsing to the floor.

 

<Nola> ::quirks an eyebrow, wearing a bemused look:: AUX: Sounds fun... ::she picks up the glass and knocks it back in one go, feeling the burn immediately::

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> *CSO*:  I've got entities.  Looks like Vulcans.  No sign of Animen.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: What made you try this in the first place, Valsok? What happened to you and your people that would drive you to attempt something so risky? You must have known of the potential issues with the device?

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: So you from around these parts or just passing through?

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::frowns briefly, but steps forward:: Vulcans: You're alright; you're aboard the USS Xiphos, a starship. You're safe.

<Doctor_Bunnigus> ::runs over to the pad, pulling out her tricorder quickly and scanning the first Vulcan she gets to, then the second:: CO: They're unconscious, Commander. It looks like their neural patterns are way out of synch with ours, and the transfer knocked them out cold. Recommend we get them to Sickbay.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> *CSO* They're coming in here.  The buffers can't handle sight to sight.  We need medical and security here.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Checks buffer signal, checking to see who/what else is coming::

<Nola> ::coughs lightly as the worst of the burn passes:: AUX: You could say I go where the wind takes me, so to speak. For now, the wind has me here. ::grins and leans forward:: AUX: I'm Nola.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> Self: Curious... *ENG*: I will attempt to better attune the pattern recognition to Vulcan and Bolian DNA. Standby. ::Taps at his console again, sending direct input to the transporter of the Xiphos::

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> Bunnigus: Do it.

<Valsok> CSEC: We are scientists, and we were...::almost looks like he's cringing::...desperate. It was meant to be a long-range transporter system, but it ended up simply moving us into a subspace pocket around the device.

<Doctor_Bunnigus> ::nods to the CO, taps her comm badge and orders security to main Sickbay and a lockdown before beaming these three there::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: So it was some kind of advanced personal warp drive? Create a subspace pocket and then move the pocket as a means of transportation?

<Valsok> CSEC: It was a little more complicated, but in essence yes.

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> *CSO*/ENG: If we can't differentiate between them, let's just start pulling them all through. Hopefully we get Animim before something goes awry.

<CTO_Lt_Thran> CO: Captain, I recommend we send a vulcan to medical, it might reassure the rescued and make things run a little smoother, two or three if available even.

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::nods:: CTO: A good idea.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::looks a bit confused:: Valsok: You seem to be avoiding one of my questions, Valsok. What happened?

<CTO_Lt_Thran> ::Starts searching for Vulcan crewmembers to send to Medical.::

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: I'm Hadrian, Hadrian Sulfrek.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: And I mean before you attempted to start the device.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> CO:  You got it.  *CSO*  Open it up.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> *CO*: There does not appear to be any rush, Lieutenant Commander. "Measure twice, cut once," as you humans say. ::Continues isolating Vulcan patterns amongst the targets, not finding any Bolians yet::

<Nola> ::extends a hand:: AUX: A pleasure. ::grins::

<Valsok> ::nods slowly:: CSEC: I will answer your questions. We are not short on time. We were developing a method of travel, this subspace transporter. Our initial experiments sent us far away from Vulcan, where our vessel crashed. We were there for twelve years before we had developed the transporter to the point we felt it could be used again...

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: I don't doubt it.

<Valsok> CSEC: It...did not go well.

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::nods some to no one in particular, and tries to relax, letting her crew do what they were good at::

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Check the reading on the adapter mod.  Trying to make sure the new piece is not going to fail::

 

ACTION: The transporters activate again, ten second go by, twelve, eighteen...when four more Vulcan appear on the transporter pad an serenely collapse into unconsciousness, the medical teams running over to check them.

 

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: And how did you end up here? Is the subspace pocket tied to the location of the device?

 

ACTION: One of the vulcans standing next to Animim and Valsok slowly dematerialises.

 

<Nola> ::laughs softly:: AUX: I do admire a man with confidence. ::rests her chin in her hand, admiring the barkeep:: I have to say, this place seems a little... backwater, for someone like you.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::looks around, panicking:: Valsok: What the hell is happening? Where have they gone?!

<Valsok> ::turns to watch, fighting down the look of shock:: CSEC: That has never happened before. Are your crew playing with the device?

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: I don't...I don't know! We better get back to the lab!

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Relieved Sigh::  *CSO*  Mods are holding, but running hot.  How many more?

<Valsok> ::nods to Animim, then to his companions, and they make their way back through the bulkheads as if they don't exist::

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: Well, sometimes it's nice to be a little removed from civilization. I think you might know a little something about that too.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> *ENG*: Jensen, I'm still detecting almost 100 more targets. We have only gotten seven. I'm about to update the pattern recognition again, this time we should be able to bring in more, however I'm still experiencing some scatter with the subspace curvature.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::follows the Vulcan, trying to think of a way that they can stop anyone from messing with the device::

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> *CSO*  Yeah, I see the fluctuations, doing what I can.

<Nola> ::grins knowingly:: AUX: Confident, and perceptive. It's nice to be noticed... but sometimes, it's nice not to be noticed. ::gives a wink::

<Valsok> ::steps into the lab, looking around to find nobody around the device and it being powered down:: CSEC: Intriguing.

<CTO_Lt_Thran> CO: Perhaps we should give the Transporter time to stabilize before pressing on.  If what we've seen so far is what it appears, time isnt a factor on their end.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> *CSO*  Alright, I got a lock.  Transporting now.  ::Brings the next bunch through::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::looks surprised to see that no one is around the device:: Valsok: My crewmates are aware of the pocket, Valsok. Maybe, just maybe, if they know about it, they might have found a way to get us out?

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> CO: I want to get them through quickly, before the mods can fail.

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: Well, I hate to say but you do a poor job of blending into this lot. ::subtly gestures to Kenrick to keep an eye on this lady::

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::looks to Thran, and ponders his suggestion:: ENG: Would giving them time to cool help?

<Valsok> CSEC: That is entirely possible. ::turns to his companion:: Tolar: Notify the others.

<Nola> AUX: Perhaps I'm not trying to blend in, just now. Perhaps I want to stand out. Perhaps I want to stand out to you. ::her grin shifts subtly::

 

ACTION: The transporter whines once more, and both Valsok and Animim begin to dematerialise, slowly and more than a touch painfully.

 

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> CO:  Maybe, but I'm afraid with all the sub space fluctuations, we'd lose the lock for good.

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::frowns some, and hesitantly nods to Jensen:: ENG: Keep going.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::panics as he notices that he is disintegrating and then emits a brief scream as the pain builds up::

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: Well please don't let me get in your way. ::does some sort of other secret subtle gesture to bring Kenrick a bit closer::

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> *CSO* Dammit, I'm losing them, give me more power, now!

<Nola> ::leans in close:: AUX: I have a message for you, Mr. Sulfrek.

 

ACTION: Almost with a snap, five Vulcans and a greener looking Bolian rematerialise on the Xiphos transporter pad, four of the Vulcans collapsing with nary a sigh while the five stumbles and does something quite unvulcan over the floor.

 

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: I'm all ears.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> CO:  I'm not cleaning that up.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> *ENG*: I am giving you all I have, Ensign. ::Is becoming frustrated with the impatient Ensign.:: *CO*: Lieutenant Commander, we shouldn't be having this much trouble bringing them over. Give me a few moments to go over these readings before continuing with transportation.

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::feels a brief sense of relief at the sight of animim, then looks to the medical officers:: MEDs: Stabilize him!

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::takes a moment before responding to Sutak:: *CSO*: Understood. ::looks to Jensen::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::immediately collapses to the ground, but remains conscious, and looks like he is going to be sick::

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> ::Tries to determine the root of the difficulties in the transportation::

<Doctor_Bunnigus> ::rushes over to Animim with her tricorder, scanning him quickly:: CO: His neural synapses are slightly out of phase, they're aligning slowly.

<Nola> ::leans in very close:: AUX: I want you to remember a name.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::looks slowly up to see the doctor:: All: Not...hostile...

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> Bunnigus: And the vulcan?

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> CO:  I heard.  *CSO*  Mr. Sutak, I'm having trouble adjusting to the fluctuations in subspace on the fly.  What can you tell me?

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::moves over to Mr. Animim:: CSEC: Are you alright, Lieutenant?

<Kenrik> ::moves to the casino's main operating computer and disables the security sensors::

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: Well my memory is a bit hazy at this time of the day, but I can certainly try

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::his thoughts feel scrambled, but he recognises Lt Cmdr Sumner:: CO: Fine...I'm fine...

<Doctor_Bunnigus> ::runs her tricorder probe over the almost incapacitated Vulcan:: CO: Similar readings, but he seems to be alert.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> ::Ponders the Ensign's statement a moment:: *ENG*: I believe a good start would be to stop trying to adjust a highly unstable and somewhat experimental transporter modification "on the fly." ::Raises his eyebrow, though no one is around to see it.::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::immediately retches up after saying he's fine::

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> *CSO* Then get me a better lock, I'm doing all I can down here.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Ponders the nature of thinkers and doers::

<Valsok> ::tries to stand, but stumbles again, feeling somehow much heavier::

<Nola> ::places her lips next to Hadrian's ear and whispers softly:: AUX: Adria is coming.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> *ENG*: Ensign, I've been reading up on human idioms the last few nights, many of them are very intriguing... ::continues tapping at his console while he addresses the Engineer:: *ENG*: And I believe you need to "slow your roll." ::Sees the blinking lights on his LCARS panel and has a thought...::

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::looks over to Jensen, overhearing the comm, and fights to stifle a grin::

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ENG: That's a new one.

<Doctor_Bunnigus> ::slaps a cortical stimulator on Animim and the Vulcan, programming them carefully and then offering a hypo of analgesic to both::

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> *CO*: I believe I have a solution... If we flood the transporter pad with isolated chronaton radiation pockets where the patterns are rematerializing, it may help "buffer" the differences in the subspace curvature to compensate for the time dilation...

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::tries to stand up, but his legs feel weak:: CO: Sir...I am sorry...for my temporary leave from duty. ::smiles::

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ENG: Can we do that? ::helps Animim stand up:: CSEC: Don't worry about it, Chief.

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> ::with his free hand, slowly grabs a hypospray from behind the bar:: Nola: Am I supposed to know who that is?

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::points towards Valsok:: CO: This...is Valsok. A Vulcan scientist...

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Nods:: CO:  Yes, I can make that happen.  ::Adjusts the controls::  *CSO*  Okay, got it, energizing now.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Checks the subspace fluctuations, hoping Sutak's suggestion helped::

<Nola> ::plants a very light peck on his cheek:: AUX: You will. ::leans back slowly::

<Valsok> ::stands slowly, nodding his thanks to the Doctor before looking around at everything, trying extremely hard to hide the wonder he feels. Turns to this new face as the blue one speaks:: CO: I thank you...for your timely intervention.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> *CO*: The subspace bubble surrounding the device has likely trapped the Vulcans in a pocket of space where time does not function as it does here, ripping them away from it as we had been doing was causing them distress. The chronaton radiation should serve as a bridge between the rift and normal space. ::Drops his hands to his side, he has no more console tapping to do, at the moment::

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::smiles some at Valsok:: Valsok: My pleasure. We're trying to get the rest of your people out. Is there anything we should know?

ACTION: The transporter whines again, as another batch of Vulcans transporter, some falling unconscious to get whisked away by Medical while others stumble to their feet.

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::taps her badge:: *CSO*: Well done, Mr. Sutak. ::looks over to Jensen:: ENG: You as well, Mr. Jensen.

<Valsok> ::blinks slowly:: CO: There are many of us. And we are...old. The memories of that place are fading, it is almost like a dream.

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> ::in a quick motion snaps the hypospray to Nola's neck and attempts to inject her with enough anesthazine to knock out a Gorn::

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> ::Notes on his console that the transported Vulcans are still falling unconscious.:: *ENG*: Increase radiation pockets to 100 parts per million.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> *CSO* Its working, Mr. Sutak.  ::Tries not to sound surprised::

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Increases radiation pockets to 100 parts per million::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> CO: We need...to help their people...go back.

<Nola>::seems unsurprised:: AUX: Mmm... I find treachery very attractive... ::her eyes glaze over, and her head falls limply to the bar::

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> *ENG*: Also, if they're falling unconscious from a standing position, they could injure themselves. I'm no doctor, but adding a concussion to severe atomic trauma is not advisable. ::Taps for a moment, calculating the likelihood of long term mental damage from that sort of trauma::

<Valsok> ::glances around at the strange faces:: CO: I do not wish to sound offensive, especially to our saviour. But...there are no Vulcans here. I do not know you. Your race.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> *CSO* If they're are anything like you, Mr. Sutak, I'm sure their craniums are sufficiently durable.

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Snicker::

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> ::Tilts his head in confusion. He opens his mouth to question the Ensign, but realizes he is probably being "teased.":: Self: Humans...

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::nods to Animim:: CSEC: We are, Lieutenant. Don't worry. ::looks back to Valsok:: Valsok: I am human. In the time that you've been gone, humans and vulcans have become allies, part of a vast federation containing many worlds and species.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::looks confused:: Valsok: When did you enter the pocket, Valsok?

<Valsok> ::tilts his head again, the information coming as something of a shock:: CO: That...is curious. When we left, Vulcan was a warring world. Logic was merely a thought in the minds of a few dissidents, certainly not the norm for my xenophobic brethren.

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Kenrik: Kenrik my good fellow, I'm afraid that this young lady couldn't quite hold her Kali-fal. See if you can't help her home

<Kenrik> ::nods slowly, easily hoisting the girl in his arms:: Sulfrek: Sure, boss.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> Valsok: You come from BEFORE the romulan/vulcan split? ::looks extremely surprised::

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::looks between the two:: CSEC: It's been... a very long time. ::looks to Valsok:: Valsok: There's much to catch up on. Vulcans have become a peaceful race, devoted to logic. When you feel better, you'll have access to our historical databanks, and there are several Vulcans on board who can assist in your transition.

<Nola> ::hangs limply over Kenrik's shoulder::

<Valsok> ::turns his head to Animim:: CSEC: I do not know of Romulans either. ::nods to the Commander once again:: CO: I thank you, and my people will thank you. It has been....a long time.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> ::Stands idle at his station, as the computer calculates a way to permanently disable the Vulcan artifact, while learning as much from its advanced technology as possible. Low level scans that to not activate the device have been running for hours.::

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> ::leans into Kenrik:: Kenrik: And Kenrik my good fellow, let's make sure she's unable to disturb this fine establishment again.

<Kenrik> ::nods again, saying nothing else as he heads down to the docking ring through the quieter backroads, knowing a freighter captain who might help::

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Finally looks up from the transporter controls long enough to notice Animim::  CSEC:  Welcome back.

<Valsok> ::turns to watch another batch of his crew materialise:: CO: We thank you for this, human. And my crew thanks you. Are there places we can stay together? This will be quite a transition.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::smiles at Jensen, feeling better now than before:: ENG: It's good to be back! Good work out there! ::smiles::

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Blushes::  CSEC:  It was a team effort.

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> ::Notices the quiet in his laboratory. The stillness is comforting.::

<CO_LtCmdr_Sumner> ::nods:: Valsok: Absolutely. I'm sure Vulcan would be willing to send a ship to take you home, and further assist your transition.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::grins:: ENG: Let me guess, Sutak?

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> ::Maintains his best composure::  CSEC:  Mr. Sutak was his usual brilliant self.

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ENG: Gonna have to buy him a drink after medical rubber-stamps me through. I'm sure he'll appreciate it. ::laughs like his usual old self::

<ENG_Ens_Jensen> CSEC:  That definitely sounds like a plan.  ::Returns his attention back to the console.  Makes sure everybody gets where they need to be::

<Valsok> ::leans tiredly against a wall, thousands of years of being awake finally catching up::

<Nola> ::twitches lightly, in some dark hold somewhere, her hands bound:: Aloud: Tha's... quite a kick... ::gives her head a little shake::

<CSEC_LtJG_Animim> ::looks to the doctor:: Bunnigus: Alright, finish your checks, duty calls!

<CSO_LtJG_Sutak> ::Sits down at his computer... And tilts to the left... He looks down and sees that the base of his seat has a loosened bolt.:: Computer: Computer, open new Engineering Request File.

<AUX_Hadrian_Sulfrek> Nola: I hope you don't mind but I've arranged some time to get to know you a little better.

<Nola> ::blinks heavily, slowly raising her head to look at him:: AUX: Perfect.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< End Mission >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 


© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage