U.S.S. Bremen - 11508.27, Mission #69

"Wolf"


USS Bremen - Stardate 11508.27 - Mission # 69

<GM_Aoibhe>

Wolf, Part 01

Summary: The Bremen has been successfully towed to Relief Station Gamma Rho where the crew has been given access to all facilities, and are expected to submit to a thorough medical and psychological exam while their ship is patched up.


The group of seven diplomats are on the station, and will soon be preparing to board the Bremen.


<<<Start>>>


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::eyes the white uniform jacket handing near the wall of her ready room with familiar hatred::


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::Steps out of the TL and heads straight to the ready room, chiming the ringer as he gets there::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> @::Pulls on her boot as she leans over and kisses Dermander goodbye::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::sighs softly:: TAC: Enter.


<GD_Aoibhe> @ <Captain Dermander> ::laughs and kisses CTO back:: CTO: Lemme know next time you need rescuing, darling. I like how you say "Thank you". ::winks and sits up::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::arrives on the Bridge with a toolkit and heads immediately for the auxiliary ODN module::


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::Waits for the doors to slide apart, then steps inside and nods at Sumner:: CO: 'morning, Captain.


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::spins herself once in her chair and grabs one of the PADDs on her desk::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::smiles at Harlan:: TAC: Mr. Harlan. Please, have a seat.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> @::He pulls her back onto the bed, trying to stop her leaving, but, giving him a last kiss, she wriggles free and stands:: Dermander: Until our ships cross again in the night, Captain. ::Walks out of his quarters, looking confident, if a little ruffled in her dress whites::


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> ::goes over some PADDs of info, wandering to the ready room and hits the chime::


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::Smiles and sits himself down, comfortable in the cushy seat::


<GD_Aoibhe> @ <Captain Dermander> ::lays back in bed, hands behind his handsome head:: Self: I like that woman's style.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::opens the hatch and brings up a diagnostic cycle::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::spins the PADD in her hands, trying to think how best to address this:: TAC: Before we returned to the Alpha quadrant, we received a transmission from Su's moon, and it included some information the Su had collected on us.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> @::Tries to find her way off the Tunisia, through the station, and onto the Bremen::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::taps his badge:: *ME*: Engineering, this is Tony. I'm not seeing a fault up here, are you sure the datafeed is losing cohesion on this end?


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::blinks:: CO: Interesting. Any useful intel on them in it? I need to fill a threat rating report on 'em.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> <ENG_Mac>*CEO*: Still showing signal degradation, Boss. We can try running a signal loop between substations, see where it cuts out?


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::looks to the door:: CSO: Enter.


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> ::finally drops PADD from her face and steps in, at ease:: CO: Ma'am. ::eyeballs Harlan, hmmmm...::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Walks onto the Bremen through the airlock connector, looking around, trying to remember what her schedule was supposed to be::


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::briefly nods at shHruvek, then refocuses on the PADD on the table::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::sits back in her chair and sighs:: TAC: There's a lot, and I don't really understand most of it... but there seems to be an indication about your ancestry.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> *ENG_Mac*: Do it, put the new kid on it. Tony out.


ACTION: A comm comes through on the bridge.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> <ENG_Mac>ENG: Anthony, run a signal check from the main processor on the Bridge to each substation, we need to find that signal leak.


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::smiles briefly at sh'Hruvek:: CSO: Have a seat, Lieutenant.


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> CO: Mine? ::forms an inquisitive frown and leans in a little closer:: How so?


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> ::well damn, now she's curious. but she'll, y'know. politely sit. and not try to peek at Harlan's intel.::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::scratches her head lightly:: TAC: Well... it says you're not human, that you're a different species. I was wondering if you knew why that would be.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Arrives on the bridge, pulling her white jacket straight, and goes to stand at a Tactical station::


ACTION: Whoever is on the bridge... comm coming through


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Looks down at the station, and notices the unanswered comm, so picks it up herself::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::checks the ODN readouts again, double checking the components for damage::


ACTION: An elderly man appears on screen.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> *ENG*: Adalberto to Jackson, have you started the test?


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Looks up to the screen:: Elderly man: This is LtCmdr Jameson of the USS Bremen.


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> CO: Oh... ::leans back into the soft cushioned seat and sighs:: Yeah, that's happened before. Skunkworks at Utopia, they bunked us next to the temporal lab. Got us jumbled up DNA readings, among other... side effects. ::smiles, calm and relaxed:: Check my file, the details are there.


<GD_Aoibhe> <Elderly_Man> *CTO*: Yes, good... greetings. ::nods formally:: I'm Felix Wyndo, young lady. Head diplomat... we'll be ready to board in approximately 10 minutes. Protocol dictates that your crew assemble to receive us. Where should we beam in? ::partial views of the other diplomats mill around behind him. A flash of civilian clothing here, a flash of a red starfleet uniform there...::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::rubs his temples, the whiskey bottle from the night before kicking him in the head::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Sends the designated co-ordinates to the diplomat, before smiling professionally at him:: Diplomat:: I will inform the captain as to your timeline. I hope that everything, so far, has been to your satisfaction?


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Looks around at the people on the bridge, including Horanda, and nods at them to get ready for the receiving party::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::smiles briefly and nods:: TAC: I'll look into those. I'll let you know if I have any more questions. One last thing... ::reaches into her desk and produces a small box:: Just got it in. For your meritorious actions aboard the Bremen, Starfleet has seen fit to award you with the Decoration of Gallanty. ::grins and stands, moving around the desk to hand him the award::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::looks up as he overhears the comm and looks down at his dirty engineering coat over his normal uniform::


<GD_Aoibhe> @<Felix Wyndo> *CTO*: Yes, yes, good... Our accommodations are prepared as requested, are they? ::peers out at the bridge, his bushy grey eyebrows wobbling on his forehead like great, fuzzy caterpillars::


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::Keeps his smile and stands up as well to recieve the award:: CO: I am most honoured, Captain.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> Diplomat: I am sure everything has been prepared as per the protocols. I will have to now close this communication, to ensure everything is prepared for your arrival.


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> ::gives a little applause, because...she's here, and it should be celebrated?::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> <change second prepared to 'in readiness'>


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::shakes Harlan's hand:: TAC: Congratulations, Chief. It's well earned. ::glances to Shawna:: That will be all.


<GD_Aoibhe> @<Felix Wyndo> *CTO*: Yes, very good, very good. Wyndo.. out...


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Smiles again, and nods as she cuts the comm::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> Computer: Computer, replicate dress uniform and boots according to my measurements using XO's office replicator!


ACTION: As Wyndo steps away from the screen, a momentary image of a blonde-haired woman appears in the background before the comm cuts.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::looks at CTO:: CTO: A moment, Commander. ::grins::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::heads for the XO's ready room to change into a fresh dress uniform::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> SCI: You heard the gentleman, Dress whites, transporter room 1. 5 minutes. ::Softens the words with a grin::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> CEO: Only a moment, because you need to go scrub up!


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::Feeling quite relieved, and still smiling:: CO: Thank you, I'll give it a nice spot on my desk. ::Makes a small bow, turns and heads out of the room, onto the bridge and towards his station::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> CTO: No time, fresh uniform is all they get! ::doors close behind him::


<SCI_Cadet_Horanda> CTO: Of course. I'll see you there. ::rushes off to change::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Wonder what Tony wanted of her, but thinks that if it's important, he'll make time to talk to her later, and heads to the RR and rings the chime::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::eyes the door after Harlan leaves for a moment, then turns to sh'Hruvek:: CSO: Right. Moving along... Have you received a copy of the data we received from the Su?


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> CO: Yes ma'am. It's a lot to sort through...


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::pulls on the fresh boots and places his dirty overalls into the replicator:: *ENG*: Status of that test, Jackson? We don't have all day.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Sees Harlan at the Tac station:: TAC: Dress whites, transporter room 1. 7 minutes. Round up the rest of the senior crew for me. The diplomats are incoming


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::looks at himself in the mirror, then spits in his hand and tries to fix his hair before stepping back out onto the Bridge::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::nods, moving back to her seat:: CSO: It is. I'm sure you know more about it than I do; Henry was the science-minded one. ::smiles briefly:: I, uh... I had a personal request, regarding part of it.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Doesn't get a response from the door, so hits her comm badge as she heads across the bridge to the Big Chair, TM:: *CO*: Captain, the diplomats will be in transporters room 1 in....6 minutes. Might I courteously recommend you don't be late?


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> CTO: Ready.


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::sighs with irritation and taps her combadge:: *CTO*: I'll be there.


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> CO: ...Does it have anything to do with our supposedly not quite human tactical officer?


<CO_Capt_Sumner> CSO: I might have something along those lines later for you. We have a medical evaluation coming up; we'll see if that shows anything first. But no... ::slides another padd across to her, this one containing the information about sh'Hruvek's being split in two:: I don't really have a lot of time, so I'm going to be blunt.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::does a short inspection of the ODN module, seeing the test hasn't been started:: *ME*: Tony to Engineering, Mac start that damn test yourself. We're not leaving until we fix that.


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::Nods at Jameson:: CTO: 'morning, Commander. ::still with a smil, then turns to the open bridge:: Other senior officers present: Alright people, let's move. Use internal transporters if needed! Computer: site to site, me to my quarters please.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> *CO* I'll head down now and try to organise the coral.


<SCI_Cadet_Horanda> ::bursts into her room, throws dress uniform on, with one brief look in the mirror to ensure her dreads are in place, rushes to transport 1 so she's not late::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> <Mac>*CEO*: Yes Boss. On it.


ACTION: TAC beams to his quarters. There he finds a small, blue box propped on his bed, a small wisp of red fabric lying beside it.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> CTO: Shall we ?


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Leaves the bridge, and heads to Transporter room 1::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> CSO: I have an Andorian lover, Thalev. We've... well, we've been curious about the possibility of, um... conceiving. I don't really understand everything here, but it looks like they managed to create a binary version of an Andorian? I guess what I'm asking is if you could look into it. Discretely.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> CEO: We shall, Commander


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> TL: Transporter room one.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> CTO: You look good in gold.


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> ::she can't help but feel all that love all but bursting out of her captain:: CO: You want me to use the experiment on me to see if you and a single Andorian partner can mate. ...I'll...see what I can come up with, ma'am.


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::avoids eye contact and moves to throw on her dress jacket:: CSO: Well, when you put it that way... maybe you can pass it along to someone else. Maybe someone at Starfleet Medical, or something.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Smells a hint of whiskey, and decides to keep Tony close thoughout the next hour or so:: CEO: Well, I always did know how to accessorise with white


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::grins::


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::Appears in his room and changes into his cleanly kept dress uniform. While he's buttoning his tunic, he freezes as he spots the little package on the bed, then moves over to pick it up and examine it:: Self: Ajya... thank you, so much. ::grins a gritty smile as he feels a gulf of warmth rush through his chest::


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> CO: I'll look into it, don't worry. I didn't mean to sound...rude.


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> ::thaaaat is a lie::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::arrives at TR1 with Jameson:: CTO: So, diplomatic duty....never thought I'd be happy to have one.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Arrives at the transporter room, towing 'Bert along with her, and seeing who else is there::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::buttons up the jacket and sighs, running a hand through her hair:: CSO: No, it was insensitive, and definitely a bit selfish. ::she lowers her head some:: CSO: Been a draining 24 hours, and now I have to go babysit a bunch of diplomats.


<SCI_Cadet_Horanda> :: standing nervously in TR1, waves at officers as they enter the room::


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> CO: Would you like me to join you in meeting our guests? ::because topic changes are good::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> SCI: Hey.....you. ::tries to remember her name::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Smiles over at Horanda:: SCI: I'm glad that the Cadets are holding up. Shame the officers aren't as punctual as you.


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::nods:: CSO: Sure. I won't tell anyone if you'd rather not wear one of these stuffy crap-piles either. ::taps her combadge:: *TR1*: Transporter chief, two to beam to Transporter Room 1.


<SCI_Cadet_Horanda> CTO: My nan would have a fit if we weren't 5 minutes early. Was a good trait to keep in Starfleet.


<GD_Aoibhe> <TR_Chief_Lupe> ALL: er.. oh! ::notices lights on his console:: ALL: They're beaming in...


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> CO: I'll make sure to put one on immediately. Would have been nice if they had given us a *little* more warning...


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> SCI: Then I approve of both you and your Nan! Oh, heads up. Form a line!


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::stands at attention::


<SCI_Cadet_Horanda> ::lines up::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Starts pushing people in line, before standing near the front, next to Tony:: ALL: Attention!


ACTION: CO and CSO beam to TR1, juuust as the diplomats appear on the transporter pad. Thank goodness for separate internal transporter units, eh?


ACTION: The seven diplomats appear in sparkling blue.


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::whispers:: CSO: Too late.


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::quickly slips the little blue gift into it's spot, checking the lights all come up fully, then shuts the drawer and stands in the middle of his room, leaving the Gallantry award on his desk. The piece of red fabric resting on his pillow:: Computer: One to transport to TR room one, next to the padd please, not on it.


<GD_Aoibhe> <Felix Wyndo> ::steps forward and greets CO as his six companions stay on the pad:: CO: Captain.. I'm Felix Wyndo... a pleasure, I'm sure. ::shakes her hand weakly::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Tries not to glare at Sara as she glances around the delegation, and thinks she recognises one of the party. A Blonde::


ACTION: The other six diplomats consist of five civilians, and a blonde woman in a red command uniform.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::looks from Wyndo to his entourage until his gaze stops on a blonde woman and his composure falls::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> Self: What the fuck.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Whispers:: Blonde: Kesh?


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::shakes Wyndo's hand, her eyes briefly flicking to the blonde:: Wyndo: Ambassador Wyndo; welcome aboard. The Bremen is proud to serve you in this diplomatic endeavor.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> Blonde: Kesh, is that you? ::Steps forward, out of the line::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::frowns somewhat at the crew's reaction to the blonde woman::


<GD_Aoibhe> <Wyndo> CO: My Team... ::makes thinky noises:: CO: You got the list... these are they.. plus an addition, last minute... suree to be of assistance. Captain Kesh Suder... an officer of some repute, I believe?


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::doesn't speak or move as he stares at Kesh Suder, alive and well.....::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Can feel the colour drain from her face, and starts to feel a little dizzy, but refuses to give in until she gets confirmation::


<GD_Aoibhe> <Kesh Suder> ::Looks down at the assembled crew, nervously:: CTO: Hey...


<SCI_Cadet_Horanda> ::Perplexed at her superior’s reaction::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::raises an eyebrow:: Wyndo/Kesh: My understanding was that Kesh Suder had died.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::feels his throat going dry and his stomach doing backflips::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Steps right up to Suder, and looks carefully into her face:: Suder: Are you MY Suder? I mean, our Suder? Our universe's Suder?


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::Appears in the TR room via transport, needs a second to get visuals back, then freezes dead cold as he spots strands of blonde hair::


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::finds his feet again and bolts for the exit::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Feels Adalberto leave, but can't chase after him, not yet::


<Kesh_Suder> CTO: Yes... of course. ::half smiles:: CTO: It's a long story. ::looks around nervously, taking a deep breath:: ALL: It's good to be here.


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Suddenly swings her arm up and slaps Kesh across the face::


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> ::blinks between Suder and Jameson--and then looks after Tony, hissing after him:: CEO: Tony! To-- ::shuts up. this is the worst diplomatic meeting ever.::


<SCI_Cadet_Horanda> self: oh my!!


<Kesh_Suder> <Wyndo> CO: Technically, I believe she did... but medical technology is amazing these days. They work miracles, don't you know. ::huffs little old man noises:: CO: Are we to see any more of this ship or are we to remain in here for the entire journey?


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::And then throws her arms around the blonde, hugging her tightly::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::knows things are starting to unravel, but she can only stare at 'Kesh':: CTO: Commander Jameson, please show the diplomatic corps to their quarters. Make sure they have everything they need.


<Kesh_Suder> ::is surprised by the slap, head spins to one side, reacts instantly, swinging a fist at CTO's head::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> <Put mine after Kesh>


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> ::leans against a bulkhead outside and takes deep breaths, his hands on his thighs::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> <change to "Avoids the punch and....>


<CO_Capt_Sumner> CTO: Commander!


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Whispers:: Kesh: I thought we'd agreed to never pull this sort of shit again


<Kesh_Suder> ::takes a deep breath, calming herself:: CTO: Sorry.. reflexes, you know. ::tenses, then manages to hug CTO back::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Hears her name from Sumner, and regains her composure, stepping back into line:: CO: I'm....I'm sorry for my behaviour just then Captain.


<CO_Capt_Sumner> CTO: It's fine. Please show the Diplomatic Corps to their accommodations. ::looks to Suder:: Kesh: I'd like a moment before you settle in, Captain.


<Kesh_Suder> ::looks down at CO:: CO: Captain, permission to come aboard? ::wonders where Adalberto is...::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ~Kesh: I'll go find Tony. You have some explaining to do. To the both of us.


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::Slowly steps around the backs of the others, frowning at this apparent resurrection, keeping an eye on Suder's face::


<Kesh_Suder> <Wyndo> ::totters over to CTO:: CTO: You're that nice woman on the comm, aren't you? You look much smaller in person. Have you ever considered getting taller legs?


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Gives an apologetic smile to the corps:: Wyndo: Please follow me, and I'll show you to your accommodation


<CSO_Lt_shHruvek> ::takes a deep, deep breath against all the strong emotions flying around the room, focusing straight ahead::


ACTION: Suder doesn't react at all to CTO's telepathic message


<Kesh_Suder> CO: I'm all yours, Captain. ::nods once::


<CO_Capt_Sumner> ::keeps her eyes on Kesh, waiting for the room to empty before speaking::


<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson> ::Gives a slightly forced smile to the elderly man, mainly because she couldn't feel a response from Kesh, which immediately puts her on her guard:: Wyndo: I have definitely considered it. But being vertically challenged is something i've had to live with and adjust to.


<CEO_LtCmdr_Adalberto> Self: I'm going to kill her.


<Kesh_Suder> <Wyndo> CTO: Admirable...admirable indeed. ::toddles along beside CTO, his head barely reaching her shoulders::


<SCI_Cadet_Horanda> ::slowly leaves room but hangs back a bit::


<Kesh_Suder> ::winks once at SCI::


<SCI_Cadet_Horanda> ::very very confused::


<TAC_CW3_Harlan> ::Steps backwards into the darker corner next to the TR control booth, remaining there, senses on high alert::


<Kesh_Suder> <<<Pause>>>



Ā© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage