U.S.S. Bremen - 11510.08, Mission #75

"Wolf"


USS Bremen - Stardate 11510.08 - Mission # 75

<GM_Aoibhe>

Wolf, Part 06



Summary: Well, the Bremen has just opened fire on the ship that contains not only her Captain, but her CTO and her CSO, too. Not to mention all those innocent diplomats currently glued to their seats in fear, and a boat load of pissed off, self-important Klingons.

Sumner is trading barbs with Suder, and something (god knows what, this week...) has Tony very pissed off.



<<<Resume>>>



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::idly checks her nails as she waits::



ACTION: The D'torCh'a rumbles as the Bremen's shots tickle its shields.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Is sitting with sh'Hruvek, Sumner and Suder, and thinks maybe she should change her name to something beginning with 'S'::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Remember, we just want to take out their shields.



<GD_Aoibhe> @ <Suder>

::snarls:: CO: YOu are in no position to make demands, Sara.



<WoLeq>

@::looks at Sumner:: Sumner: I don't suppose anyone ever told you never to threaten a Klingon.



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::clutches pretty tightly to the back of her seat at the rumbling::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: Yep... low bursts only ::checks scanners to see how their target's shields are holding up under fire::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::stands before the viewscreen, hands behind his back:: OPS: See if they wanna surrender our people, Lieutenant.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::makes a sarcastic wanking motion at WoLeq and looks to Suder:: Suder: See, I feel like I'm in a very good position to make demands. I'm the only one who can stop the Bremen, and you've been so kind as to let me know exactly what the klingons want. So... let me talk to my ship, and we'll see about letting your friends have their little house on Organia.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Tries to give WoLeq a quick read, to determine whether he would genuinely react aggresively, or if he is just saying the words, which would be unusual for a Klingon, but not unknown::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::watches the klingon bird flicker up out of cloak very time a burst hits and homes in on their shield generators:: CEO: Located their generator, concentrating fire there now...



<GD_Aoibhe> @ <Suder>

::glances to WoLeq:: WoLeq: That means she doesn't like you.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Acknowledges the read by sitting up a little straighter, in case immediate action is needed, and to checked that her heart hasn't been punched out through the back of her chair without her noticing::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Ensign, lock onto our people as soon as those shields drop!



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Ensign?



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

:: hands hover over the controls, ready to move at a moment's notice ::



<OPS_LTJG_Mor>

CEO: No joy Commander. This is gonna need a wee bit of finesse



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

OPS: Then we continue disabling that little garbage scow of theirs.



<WoLeq>

@::sighs at the thought of a Dahar Master reduced to sitting at a table of whining humans:: Suder: Hmm. CTO: Stop fidgeting. We are Klingons, and we fight with honour. You are safe. ::turns back to Sumner:: CO: The Klingon presence here is a permanent feature, and despite your bravado we both know the Federation are in no position to wage another war.



<OPS_LTJG_Mor>

CEO: Mancy bunch they are huh



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

OPS: Couldn't have said it better myself, Lieutenant. ::grins::



<Suder>

CO: Sara, you may be the only one who can stop the Bremen without destroying it, but... I'm pretty sure you're not absolutely the only one who can stop them. ::smiles:: CO: YOu think you have this all figured out, but I've out-smarted you, an dyour little band of Starfleet do-gooders. I have my freedom. Which is more than I can say for you right now.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Feels her own anger building:: Self: Fidgeting? ::Looks over at Sumner with a glare, hoping she understands her frustration is from elsewhere::



ACTION: The D'torCh'a manoeuvres, disappearing off TAC's sensors.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Chief?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Get her back



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

All: I will not be outsmarted by a wafflehead! Find that ship!



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

Self: Fuck... ::retargets and fires spreads again:: CEO: On it...



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::grins at Suder:: Suder: 'Man is free at the instant he chooses to be.' Voltaire said that; smart dude. ::gets up from her chair:: So, let's play out this scenario a bit. Let's say you keep or kill us, and destroy the Bremen. War is declared. Maybe the House of Durak has some good fortune in the early goings; it'll take some time to draw our fleets from elsewhere in the quadrant. I mean, if you thought all our ships were here



ACTION: TAC's flak sparkles prettily in the empty vacuum of space



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

to deal with the Tzenkethi, then... well, you're just wrong.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Ensign, we may have done some damage to her cloak. See if you can pick it up using cloak detection methods!



<WoLeq>

@::remembers when he celebrated the battle of K'Loth with Srikla, G'Ren, Wo'Cha and a lot of blood wine. By Kahless, they were good times.:: CO: Oh, can we just skip all this bit? I acknowledge your feistyness, battle, yadda yadda... and the Klingon Empire... strong... bla bla... let's get to the good bit, shall we?



<OPS_LTJG_Mor>

CO: Captain, incoming message on an encrypted channel for Captain Sumner. Its for you sire. Appears to be Captain Rome. Shall I route it your console sir?



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Remains still, so as not to be accused of fidgeting again, but looks carefully over at WoLek, waiting for the compromise that she feels is nearby::



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::smirks:: WoLeq: Alright, the good bit... How many times has the Klingon Empire righteously gone to war with the 'weak, pathetic' Federation? And how many times have you won?



<Suder>

@ ::slinks backwards, concern on her face::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

OPS: Tell him Captain Sumner is....unavailable, and take a message if it's not urgent.



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::watches Suder closely, in case something else changes::



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

:: taps the controls, searching for any hint of the other ship. There must be something leaking out that she could detect ::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Chief? Tell me some good news.



ACTION: Flak hits the dorsal surface of the cruiser, lighting up one nacelle.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: There! Focussing fire... ::frantically works the controls and concentrates his shots again::



<WoLeq>

@::smirks in return:: CO: Now we're getting somewhere. This doesn't change the fact that Starfleet do not need another war, whereas the Klingon Empire would embrace battle, even if young unwise chancellors declared it. So we reach the main issues. The Klingon Empire would consider reducing the number of troops in the area should the Northwest Continent be ceded to us.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::grins::



<Suder>

::eyes CTO and CSO warily, then slips out of the room silently::



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::shrugs lightly:: WoLeq: I don't really give a shit what you want. That's their job, not mine. Now, do you wanna continue posturing and risk losing another war, or do you want to give me my god damned phone call?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: I want their shields down!



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Looks over at Sumner, and gestures subtly to ask if she should follow Suder::



ACTION: The cruiser's shields drop, and it immediately opens fire, a deadly barrage of disruptor fire and torpedoes, all aimed squarely at the Bremen.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: I know that! I'm just trying not to blow off three decks while I'm at it...



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::grabs the railing as the ship rocks:: SCI: Get them out of there!



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::gives Jameson a shrug, if she wants to try::



<OPS_LTJG_Mor>

Bridge: Just received an incoming message from Captain Rome. Routing to the Captain's personal console. Inquiring on the nature and immediancy of it. If so required Commander Adalberto your up to bat to receive it on her behalf



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*ME*: Engineering, this is the Bridge. Emergency power to shields!



<WoLeq>

@CO: Your call. Ah, yes. And then the negotiations can begin?



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

CEO: Attempting to lock on to them



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Grins and slides the shield balancer over in the direction of fire, shooting phaser fire at the rops::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Without a word, she stands from the table, giving a quick nod to WoLeq, before leaving the room through the same exit as Suder::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

OPS: Yeah, I'm kinda busy Lieutenant.



<Suder>

<aENG_Mac>

*CEO*: On it, boss!



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::looks to WoLeq:: WoLeq: And then we proceed to Organia, as originally agreed, and -then- negotiations can begin.



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

CEO: There's too much interference, I can't get a lock.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Interference from what?



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

CEO: Tachyons



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

aNAV: Get us closer, and avoid their turrets while you're at it!



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: you have their approximate location?



ACTION: The cruiser rumbles under the concentration of disruptor fire it's delivering at the Bremen. Also, the Bremen rumbles, too.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::keeps her eyes on WoLeq as the ship shudders::



<WoLeq>

@CO: No, the negotiations begin now. If I give you your call, you start the negotiations early. I'd not throw all your eggs into your ship saving you. ::thinks to self the quicker they get these over with, the quicker he can go back to doing something he likes::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: See if you can do anything about their weapons, Chief.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Bliks at hearing tachyons mentioned, then eyes whoever is steering the ship, for poor evasives:: CEO: I could slice their pylon mount disruptors right off..



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Starts, subtly, try to track Suder::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Shields at 75% Chief....do what you can, but don't destroy her.



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

CEO: I got their locations, not letting them out of my site.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::returns fire at the klingon's weaponry, then frowns:: CEO: Hold on.. I'm getting a federation signature from their ventral hull, what the...



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Widen the containment beam to cover their area and transport.



<Suder>

<aNAV_Bleet>: ALL:: aaaaaarghIhaven'tdonethissincetheacademeeeeeey! ::turns the Bremen in a tight barrel roll to avoid the worst of the disruptor fire::



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::laughs softly, sitting back in her chair and putting her feet up on the table:: WoLeq: You actually think I'm afraid to die? ::tsks and shakes her head:: You've picked the wrong Captain to threaten, ridgeface.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Thanks to her extra sense and sort of connection to Suder, she can feel her panic, determination and a vague idea on where she is going, after seeing a flash of Fed bulkheads:: Self: Oh no you don't....::Starts running::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Explain.



ACTION: CTO's way is blocked by a Klingon-shaped wall.



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::tries to keep her composure instead of trading an incredulous look. she clears her throat:: All: Besides...isn't negotiation what we brought diplomats for? All we were to do was escort and assist.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::points at sh'Hruvek:: WoLeq: What the smart lady said.



ACTION: The Bremen blows a phaser bank



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::sits down as the ship rocks violently:: All: Damage report!



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@Klingon shaped wall: Suder requested me to join her.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::concentrates triple phaser fire on a tight aim of the port side disruptor bank:: CEO: I'm tryin.. Ack! ::taps and retaps the bank's initiator:: phaser bank four offline..



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Use the other three, yeah? I'm not letting them get away with our people.



<WoLeq>

@::looks at the CO with a disappointed frown:: CO: You insult a Dahar Master in ways I thought the federation left behind centuries ago. ::stands::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

OPS: Keep hailing those bastards!



<Suder> @<Noq'ta>

::shakes her head, No.:: CTO: I doubt that very much. ::sizes up to CTO::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: And I've got the yacht on sensors, apparently...



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Brilliant! Tractor beam!



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Takes a step back, and sizes up the Klingon equally, wondering if she could take her::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::hits the tractor and tries to get a decent scan on lifesigns on the yacht::



<OPS_LTJG_Mor>

CEO: No response sir. Maybe those beef brains managed to break their comms system



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::smiles sweetly:: WoLeq: And I thought you were smarter than this. Life is full of little disappointments, isn't it?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*ME*: Engineering, I need weapons!



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

::still attempting to make the transport work, which is being unnecessarily stubborn::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: Suder's running off with the yacht! She's on the far side of the klingon's, I am having difficulty getting that tractor beam lock here...



<WoLeq>

@CO: Your insults won't feel as funny when the Klingon Empire has taken over the planet. ::takes out a ritual knife and lays it on the table, a clear invitation to a fight meant to defend ones honour::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

aNAV: Bleet, catch that yacht!



ACTION: The cruiser loses containment in a forward section. The explosion is visible on the Bremen's viewscreen as the D'torCh'a wheels past.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

Self: That backstabbing bitch.



<Suder> <aNAV_Bleet>

CEO: And leave the Captain!? ::does what he's told, but his jaw is wide open::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@:: Senses relief and satisfaction from Suder, and knows she's too late::



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::tilts her head at the knife, glancing to the klingon:: WoLeq: You realize, if we do this, there's no chance in hell you get your precious continent, right?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::stops in his tracks:: aNAV: Belay...



<Suder>

<aNAV_Bleet>

::pauses with his fingers on the Go button::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Disable that damn Klingon bathtub and get our people!



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::looks to sh'Hruvek:: CSO: Which one was the Klingon hell?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::slams a fist into the armrest::



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::looking paler than usual. which is something.:: CO: Gre'thor, ma'am.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Keep a lock on the yacht, as long as you can.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Looks up at Bleet, then Tony:: CEO: Right on.. ::hits the cruiser's nacelle support pylons, full force::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@Noq'ta: You might want to let K'Tor that his current bedmate has just left with Sumner's Yacht....



<WoLeq>

@CO: This is about honour. Let the damned diplomats argue continents. I will not stand idly by and be insulted by the likes of you. ::really just doesn't give a shit anymore::



<OPS_LTJG_Mor>

Bridge: Incoming message from the yacht. On screen??



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

OPS: On screen.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Steps back from the 'wall', and turns to make her way back to the main room::



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

::locks onto the yacht like a hawk on a mouse::



<Suder>

@ *CEO*: Hate to cause havoc and run... ::looks out onto the Bremen's bridge::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*Suder*: Where are my people, Taemin?



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Walks back into the room, seeing the tense aggressive stance being held, and decides to be reckless and interrupt:: Sumner/WoLeq: Suder is no longer on board.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::sighs softly, giving the CSO a 'it was nice knowing you' look:: WoLeq: Very well. ::stands up and stretches, eyeing the klingon, know she has no chance in Gre'thor::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::holds onto the chair as the Bremen rocks::



<Suder>

@ ::looks at her console, then at his question, looks up in surprise. Licks her lips:: *CEO*: Can't blame me for trying, Tony. Freedom is freedom... ::blinks:: *CEO*: They're all having a lovely time on that cruiser. For what it's worth, I hope you get them out of there...



<WoLeq>

@::moves forward into a fighting stance and strikes the first blow on Sumner's cheek::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*Suder*: Run while you can Taem'.....but know this, if any harm comes to my people. I will find you. And this time I will listen to Kesh.



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::looks over at CTO, eyes wide, please help talk some sense into literally anyone. ANYONE.::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Steps forward, about to insert herself between the Klingon and her Captain, feeling her heart beat hard::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::motions for Mor to cut the channel::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Chief!



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::takes aim at the starboard pylon as well and hits another full concentrated burst::



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::grunts as the fist connects, falling to the ground and giving her head a shake before trying to get back up::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Where's that transport kid!



ACTION: Comm is cut, as Suder opens her mouth to say something.



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

CEO: I'm working on it! Sir!



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::rushes over to Sumner:: CO: Captain, you don't have to do this...



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Work faster!



ACTION: The cruiser bucks as the starboard pylon explodes, booming into a million little klingongs.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::throws a fist into the air::



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

::fingers fly across the control panel, trying to push past the movement and interference::



<WoLeq>

@::grabs the ritual knife and takes a swing just as the CTO arrives, the sharp metal blade digging into the CTOs neck right to the hilt::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::looks up and speaks a little softer:: CEO: Got a quantum torp with auto targeting for the yacht's signal ready to go, if you'd want it...



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::eyes widen as she sees Jameson get hit; she roars and charges the Klingon, throwing whatever might she possesses into a shoulder charge::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: No...I can't kill her. We'll find her...just focus on the away team.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Takes a moment to realise what just happened, and that there is a knife sticking out of her, but has a moment of satisfaction that she protected her Captain, before sagging to the floor::



ACTION: Suder cuts the comm, her last frame, an expression of deep regret and bravado.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::slowly takes away his hand from above the torp control and nods:: CEO: They're immobile, targeting anything that could interfere with transport now...



<WoLeq>

@::takes the hit from the CO full on, and falls backwards to the floor, swinging an elbow in self defence::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::walks over to SCI and looks at her console:: SCI: Widen the containment, and to hell with the safeties, just get that whole circumference transported!



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: What's the status of that cruiser? We don't want a core overload on our hands, Chief.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::takes the elbow and ignores it, blind with rage, raining blows onto WoLeq's face and neck with adrenaline-fueled fury::



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::don't panic don't panic don't panic--:: CTO: ANYA! ::stumbles over to her to look at the wound, trying to rip an arm off her dress uniform to hopefully be some kind of dressing, if it's even possible...::



<WoLeq>

@::blocks half the hits with his arms, and half with his face, but finally manages to regain some control to force himself back on top as they roll over::



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

::widens the containment, moving past all safety protocols::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Is glad that the knife is still in the wound, otherwise she'd be likely to drown in her own blood, or exanguinate quickly::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Transfer more power to the buffers.



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

CEO: I have a lock, I can attempt transport now



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: I'm staying clear of their engineering decks, trying to get a decent reading through this tachyon stuff...



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Do it!



ACTION: The cruiser lists to one side, its disruptors all but depleted, but still firing. It moves, turning to face the Bremen head on.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::continues to try and strike wildly from the ground with her knees, her hands wrapping around the Klingon's neck::



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

::Does it::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::turns to face the viewscreen as he sees the cruiser turn head on::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

aNAV: Evasive.



<WoLeq>

@::the fighting still reminds him of that night celebrating the battle... it's oddly arousing::



ACTION: The CTO and CSO shimmer in a blue haze that takes a distressingly long time to amount to anything. They eventually disappear, along with Noq'ta, the Klingon guard.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*SEC*: Security to transporter room one!



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: Locking tractor beam on 'em, reversing polarity for push instead of pull...



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Did you get them all?



<Suder> <SEC_Sek>

*CEO*: We got two of them.. and a Klingon Guard. The Captain is still over there!!!



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

Self: Damnit!



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Get the Captain!



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

Self: Gurgle wurgle eurgle



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::glances to the blue shimmer with enraged tears in her eyes; she gives a primal, crazed laugh:: WoLeq: You're gonna die with me, fucker; so much for your honor and pride!



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

::Searchers frantically for the captain’s lock. She's there somewhere::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::pushes in next to Horanda and starts assisting her::



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

::presses fabric to the wound as they disappear in light and end up on a much more Starfleet transporter room:: Self: What...oh thank all the stars in the sky. ::smacks her commbadge with one hand:: *CMO*: I need a medical team to transporter room one, right now!



ACTION: The cruiser starts a run towards the Bremen, it's pylons on fire, and its hull battle scarred.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

Self: Emergency power.....containment field dispersed...engage.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

aNAV: Bleet.....get us out of here or I will come over there and do it myself.



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

Self: Come on Captain, I know you're there...



ACTION: CO disappears in a blue shimmer, taking a handful of WoLeq's tunic coming with her.



<WoLeq>

@::opens his defensive position, tired of life and glad to die an honorable death instead of being stuck behind a desk::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*TR1*: Transporter room, you got her?



<Suder>

<aNAV_Bleet>

CEO: Yessir! ::moves the Bremen out of the way of the maddened cruiser.



<WoLeq>

@::screams as the CO is beamed away:: Aloud: NOOO! I can't take another day of paperwork! By Kahless!



<Suder>

<TR1> *CEO*: We have her, sir... we have her. ::sounds beyond relieved::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

aNAV: Get us out of here, maximum warp!



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

::shimmers onto the transporter padd, chest heaving and tears streaming from her eyes; she takes a moment before she registers where she is::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Is easily bleeding through the uniform material against the wound::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::grabs SCI's shoulder gently:: SCI: Good job, kid. ::walks over to the center chair::



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

CTO: Just don't move, we'll get you help ASAP. ::tries to think calm and positive thoughts for her::



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

::is infinitely glad that she didn't kill anyone::



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

::scrambles over to Anya:: All: Where's that fucking medic?!



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

::Bleedy bleedy::



ACTION: A medic comes skidding in, ready to treat CTO's gaping, bleeding.. frankly, terrifyingly deep knife wound. She may never sing in the shower again!



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::stares at the cruiser on the viewscreen as the Bremen takes evasive::



<Suder>

<<<Pause>>>




Ā© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage