U.S.S. Bremen - 11510.01, Mission #74

"Wolf"


USS Bremen - Stardate 11510.01 - Mission # 74

<GM_Aoibhe>

Wolf, Part 05



Summary: The Bremen is following the warp trail that's laid out between Organia and the place the Captain's yacht disappeared.

Meanwhile, in the belly of the... er, shit, what did I call it? Hang on, I have it written down here somewhere... the D'torCh'a, the Captain, Jameson and sh'Hruvek are in the brig.



<GD_Aoibhe>

<<<Resume>>>



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Is a little distracted by the gleam of the brig lights off of Sumner's outfit::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Chief, I want the High Command on the line!



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::snores lightly in her cell::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Ensign, you still have that trail ?



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@Self: How can she sleep in such tight leather?



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Takes a deep breath and redials the right number:: CEO: Calling Q'onos, again..



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::paces a little back and forth, hands playing with hair stylings, undoing it, and trying something new:: CTO: She's probably used to outfits like that, who knows.



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

CEO: The trail is faint but I'm still reading it.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::starts awake, looking around somewhat deliriously:: Self: Friggin' crabcakes... ::blinks slowly::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::opens all hailing frequencies again:: *D'torCh'a*: I've met real Klingons, the ones that look me in they eye while I killed them....one even severed my leg. You're the first one to run.



ACTION: A very buxum female Klingon appears on the main viewscreen.



<Suder> <Klingon>

*Bremen*: What do you want? ::she can just about speak clearly over her mad Klingon teeth.::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::looks up at the Klingon:: *Qonos*: Thank you for getting back to me. I require your assistance.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@CSO: I hate being stuck in a brig. There's only so much to do before boredom sets in



<Suder> <Klingon>

*CEO*: I am not your maid, human! Speak up and stop wasting my time!



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@CTO: Gives too much time to think.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*Klingon*: Then listen, Klingon! ::stands up:: You have received my messages, so you damn well know what I need.



<Suder> <Klingon>

*CEO*: What you need is of no concern to me!



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@CSO: You have alot to think about then, sh'Hruvek? Do you want to talk about it? I used to be a CNS, a long time ago.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::sighs softly and rubs her eyes:: CTO/CSO: Especially about wedding plans...



<Suder>

@ ::steps into the brig confidently, a slight smile on her face, and looks around for the CO and her team::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

CO: You're awake! and engaged?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*Klingon*: One of yours attacked and kidnapped a diplomatic envoy, citing that we were attacking.....a Klingon vessel afraid of an unarmed yacht. I want you to step in and stop what could lead to interstellar war.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::notices Suder and stands up:: CSO: Uh, yes... ::gives a sheepish grin then looks to Suder again:: Suder: Well?



<Suder> <Klingon>

::laughs heartily:: *CEO*: You humans are so quick to jump to war these days. It seems... ::leans closer to the screen, her cleavage taking up a good half on the viewscreen now. A man could get lost in there:: *CEO*: We are rubbing off on you, Federation.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*Klingon*: Maybe next time, darling. ::grins:: But now we need to work together.



<Suder>

@ ::steps over to the cell that contains her three companions:: CO: Sorry about the wait, Sara. It's been a busy night. ::smirks:: CO: K'Tor is willing to release you...



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@Suder: Is there a 'but' coming?



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::raised an eyebrow, somehow not surprised:: Suder: If...



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::shivers at the thought of working together with the klingon high command again::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Cringes:: CSO: Please use different terminology.....This is Suder....::Murmurs:: sort of



<Suder>

@ CO/CSO: If, but... yes, there are conditions. One, you give up the yacht. He's still convinced it was a ploy to spy on Organia without Klingon knowledge. He will be allowed to strip it from top to bottom to verify that this is not the case...



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::sighs in annoyance, but nods:: Suder: And?



<Suder> <Klingon>

*CEO*: Speak your terms. I will consider them.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Steps close to the forcefield:: Suder: You seem....happy today. It must have been more than a good night. What changed?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*Klingon*: Tell your commander to release our people. We still stand by the agreement and we will look past this....indiscretion.



<Suder>

@ ::looks at CO, then at CTO:: CTO: A lot changed, Anya. ::blinks:: CO: Sara, he has demanded I stay at his side.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::raised her eyebrows, somewhat shocked by that, glancing to the other two:: Suder: Is that something you're willing to do?



<Suder> <Klingon>

*CEO*: Send me what details you have, human. I will consider it. ::sits back in her chair::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Stays near, and looks at her closely, before murmuring:: Suder: Or want to do?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::motions for Harlan to send the data::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*Klingon*: Transferring our information.....thanks gorgeus, I owe you one.



<Suder>

@ ::shrugs:: CO/CTO: We were engaged before, remember? I will stay with him.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::mulls that over a bit:: Suder: Anything else?



<Suder>

@ ::eyes flash with triumph::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Nods at Adalberto and transmits the details to Q'onos::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@Suder: And remember who, and what, I am, Captain Suder.



<Suder>

@ CO: Assurances of a continued Klingon presence on Organia.



<Suder> <Klingon>

*CEO*: Hmmph... You can do nothing for me. But... ::smiles a snaggle-tooth of a smile:: *CEO*: I will remember you said that.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::looks to Anya, giving what she hopes is a 'that's enough' look:: Suder: That will be for the diplomatic corps to decide, but I'll recommend it, for what my word is worth.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Turns to Sumner:: CO: You wouldn't expect any of us to do what Suder is doing. We shouldn't be asking this of her.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::winks, before cutting the channel::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::sits back down:: All: Now we cross our fingers.



<Suder>

@ ::rests a hand on her hip:: CO/CTO: You two would prefer to stay in there the rest of your days? Doesn't she get a say, too? ::nods to CSO::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Ensign, show me the results of your scans.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::frowns some, looking between Anya, sh'Hruvek, and Suder:: CTO/CSO: We're not asking anything of her. This is her choice.



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

::tries to hold back a giggle at watching the Cmdr flirt, but it slips through a bit::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::looks over at Horanda with a raised eyebrow and a grin:: SCI: You think you could do better, kid?



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Throws her hands up a little in exasperation, as this is what she would have done if this was the real Kesh, and now people are complaining::

on his console:: CEO: Eh, we're being hailed, by.. ::taps some more:: err, unknown...



ACTION: The trail that SCI is following becomes dramatically more faint the farther from the yacht's last location the Bremen travels.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: On screen, Chief.



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

CEO: ::pushes down the laugh but still smiles:: No sir. The, uh, trail has dissipated, but it was heading towards Organia the last I could see.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Nods and hits the relevant control:: CEO: On screen..



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::motions for Harlan to take a look at SCI's readings::



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::paces around the cell a bit, thinking::



ACTION: K'Tor appears on the main viewer.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::looks calmly at the Klingon::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Steps over to Horanda's console:: SCI: Have you tried narrowing the bands for th.. ::looks up as K'Tor appears:: Self: Another one?



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::slowly shakes her head:: CTO: What do you want her to do? She isn't ours. ::does she mean crew or their Suder? yes.:: CO: At the same time, it isn't our decision about Klingons on Organia. That was the point of escorting the delegation.



<Suder> <K'Tor>

*CEO*: Who are you?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*K'Tor*: Commander Anthony Adalberto, Chief Engineering Officer and current commander of the U.S.S. Bremen. Also a great cook.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::sighs softly and nods, turning back to Suder:: Suder: I can't guarantee the third. As I said, I can make a recommendation, but it will be up to the diplomatic proceedings to determine that.



<Suder> <K'Tor>

*CEO*: Commander? Are you the one who has been goading me all day? A lowly Commander? ::looks at him with distain:: *CEO*: You speak like a man twice your rank. I wonder if you have the QujmeH moQ to match?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*K'Tor*: If you only knew. ::grins:: I'm surprised you dared to pick up.



<Suder>

@ ::nods:: CO: I think that will be sufficient. ::smiles sweetly at the Captain, her mask well and truly slipping at this stage:: CO: Oh, and I'll be needed that bustier. He likes the look of it. Think it'd suit me very well.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Looks at the readings, again and again:: SCI: Hmm, strange.. that trail went way too weak for any decent size cloaked bird..



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Taps a bit further in the scan's history:: SCI: But behind us it was still strong and clear. Does this make any sense to you?



<SCI_Ens_Horanda>

TAC: Do you think they might have found a way to disperse the trail themselves?



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::looks down and frowns:: Suder: The cup-size isn't nearly big enough for you... but I suppose that's the point. ::reaches back and pulls the hidden quick-release on the garment, left now in what can only be described as a wrap:: Very well. With that one caveat, I agree to his terms.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::picks up the bodice and sighs:: Self: I spent six hours on this thing...



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::gapes a little:: Suder: I'm not lacing you into that thing.



<Suder> <K'Tor>

*CEO*: Dare? DARE?! You are nothing more than a gnat on my viewscreen, Commander. I wanted to see who was making all that noise. You call me a coward, judge me for retreating when in fact, it was YOU who ran away! ::laughs loudly:: *CEO*: I thought humans were meant to be clever.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Laughs aloud:: Suder: Now that is commitment to the cause, 6 hours of corset sweat



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*K'Tor*: You see me running? I'm looking for my people, which you have hidden like a frightened little Denobulan child. ::stands up:: Release my people, and we will act like this didn't happen and continue with these talks.



<Suder>

@ ::takes the bustier in one hand, examining it:: CO: I think I'll have it washed first. ::scrunches up her nose, and drops it in a corner of the brig:: ALL: This way...



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::lightly scratches her stomach, giving one last look to the bustier as she follows::



<Suder>

@ CTO: You seem grumpier than usual, Anya. Perhaps we can find you a man while were here, too. I assume you're still looking for Mr. Right?



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@Suder: You seem to be very comfortable giving us orders, given how UNcomfortable you were around us earlier. ::was this all somehow planned? is she getting paranoid?::



<Suder> <K'Tor>

*CEO*: Or else...? ::tilts his head in amusement::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

SCI: Maybe. Try and see if we can pinpoint the origin of K'tor's comm signal..



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*KTor*: Or else I will do what I must, coward.



<Suder> <K'Tor>

*CEO*: You insult me like a child, human. If we ever meet face-to-face, I will claim your other leg, you can be confident of that! :: slams his hand on his console, out of sight and the comm signal dies::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

All: Cheery fella.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::stands to face TAC and SCI:: All: He said we were running....



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Pauses a moment before deciding to treat her like her own Kesh, in the hope to gain some kind of advantage from it:: Suder: I found Mister right-now, but that was more like ships that pass in the night, rather than long term. He would have been quite a catch though



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

aNAV: Take us back to where the yacht was last seen, warp one.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Scowls as the comm signal bleeps out, then looks up at Tony:: CEO: Strange... ::blinks:: err, we are following the right bird's trail, right?



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Chief, arm all phasers. They tricked us.



<Suder>

@::looks at CSO:: CSO: Yes, I do seem confident, don't I? ::smiles and escorts the women out of the brig, and down a series of dark, grubby corridors towards Kahless knows where.::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: On it! ::hops over to back to his console and brings the ship's defences up to full power::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Bring out the cannon, low powered burst in a hit-and-search pattern. When you have a hit, fire all phasers. Short burst only.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::gives the CSO a look::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: Good thinking there.. ::diverts the power necessary, as that thing sucks up a lot of juice::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Used to do your job. ::winks::



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::her face is placid, but her antenna-and-a-half sure are giving an annoyed curl::



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::smirks lightly at the curl, knowing the expression well::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Help him.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

Self: Damn you Cap'n....promoting me and make me play Captain in the same day?



<Suder>

@ ::brings the women to a conference room, lined in battle-scarred hull fragmenta. Some as Klingon, some are also clearly Federation. they see the deligates chatting amiably with a few assembled Klingons like nothing was amiss at all.::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::watching the power graphs rise slowly:: CEO: SHould be ready to fire as soon as we get there..



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::nods some, unable to help herself:: CTO/CSO: Ah, yes; the collected trophies of a century and a half of fruitless warfare.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

::Blinks:: CEO: And we're being called again. Your busty klingon friend from Q'onos, apparently..



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Don't fire yet....on screen.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: On screen.. ::swipes the comm forward::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::reaches an arm around the Captain's chair and puts on his best smile::



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@CO: It's not a Klingon ship without some



<Suder>

<Klingon>

*CEO*: Human...



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*Klingon*: Klingon. ::grins::



<Suder>

@ ::looks at CTO:: CTO: Perhaps we can discuss it later, over some of that horrible blood wine stuff. I have to develop a taste for it now, I suspect.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Gives her a bit of a telling look:: Suder: It must have just been a while, you just need to reacquaint your palate.



<Suder> <Klingon>

*CEO*: We have tried to contact Commander K'Tor on your behalf, Federation, but he refuses to accept our hails. ::smiles broadly:: *CEO*: I am very sorry, but we cannot help. You will have to remedy this on your own. Perhaps you will receive a shiny medal for your efforts, a little gold star for fixing your own problems, perhaps?



<Suder>

@ ::looks CTO in the eye:: CTO: Indeed... ::winks at her::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*Klingon*: So the High Command is willing to risk war?



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::grabs a chair and sits, leaning back and closing her eyes with a sigh:: CSO: At least they can make comfortable chairs...



ACTION: The Bremen reaches its destination



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: Chief. Fire.



<CTO_LtCmdr_Jameson>

@::Also takes a chair, relishing it after the uncomfortable brig::



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: Aye. ::Hits the red button::



<Suder> <Klingon>

*CEO*: The Klingon High Command is not concerned about your lost crew, or your impotent threats of war. The Federation is weak. Your envoy to Organia is proof of that. You send diplomats when you should send warriors!



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

*Klingon*: Glad you think so. I love it when people underestimate us. Later gorgeous. ::cuts the channel::



<CSO_Lt_shHruvek>

@::tries not to frown at literally everything, but instead of sitting she just leans on the back of a chair:: CO: Just about any chair might be comfortable after a brig. Don't doze off now.



<Suder>

@ ::takes the head of the table:: ALL: Commander K'Tor will be along momentarily, I am sure... Until, then, he has instructed me to take the chair, and begin proceedings. CO: Captain, perhaps you would like to begin?



ACTION: The Bremen release round after round of flak, lighting up the area as they release each round.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI/TAC: Keep your eyes peeled people.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::scoffs lightly:: CSO: Lieutenant, I am in complete control of the situation. ::she sighs softly and stands, looking to the diplomats, then to Suder:: Suder: I want to talk to the Bremen. Now.



<Suder>

AXTION: The flak sparkles as the Bremen continues to pepper the entire area.



<Suder>

@ CO: Mmmm, no. ::shrugs:: CO: These are closed negotiations, Sara. Very sensitive.



ACTION: The D'torCh'a shudders as it is hit with a piece of flak.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

TAC: When you have a lock, fire phasers. I want their cloak dead.



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

SCI: Ensign, try and get a transporter lock on our people if we get a chance.



<TAC_CW3_Harlan>

CEO: Got something... yes! ::hits a dual phaser shot at the Klingon vessel's cloak generator, or as close to it as he can guess::



<CEO_Cmdr_Adalberto>

::makes a fist:: Self: I got you, you son of a bitch.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::nods cordially:: Suder: Very well. ::looks to the diplomats as the ship shakes, seeming unfazed:: Dips: Ladies and gentlemen, the Klingons have violated their stated treaty, and therefore forfeit any claim to Organia. They have 24 hours to remove all forces and personnel, and send a delegation from Q'onos to negotiate new terms, or there will be yet another war which they will yet again lose.



<CO_Capt_Sumner>

@::looks to Suder:: Suder: Or, you can get your boyfriend to let me talk to my ship.



<Suder>

<<<Pause>>>




Ā© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage