U.S.S. Atlantis - 11506.24, Mission #1050

"The Opening Shots"


 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

BEGIN SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

BEGIN SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

BEGIN SIM

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: sitting back at her station, her eyes slightly rimmed with red ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: in the ready room, rubbing at his eyes having awakened only about ten minutes before from a nap at his desk ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: grabbing a quick meal in the mess hall area before going to check on her fighter ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: and of course has a hundred urgent comms to sift  through ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: enters the bridge, having gotten at least a bit of sleep, and takes the helm ::

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

:: Standing at the Ready room door PADD  in hand, presses door bell and waits::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: looks over at Kate and offers her a tentative smile ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Is fleeting through as he does, monitoring the status of things and people.::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Sleeping as much as he can muster before they have to get back.  Not wanting to waste a moment. ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: manages a half smile :: CSO: Hey.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Come.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

<through engineering>

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: finishes that quick meal and heads out to check on her fighter, illogically hoping that it isn't in too horrible of a condition still ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CAG:  Hey.  :: wants to say more, but doesn't. ::

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

:: The door wooshes open and I step into the room:: CO: Admiral may I have a moment?

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

aCMO: Make it quick, Doc.

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

CO: Two things sir, first :: pulls out a tricorder and performs a quick scan of the tired Admiral::

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

CO: You should eat something sir, you have slightly low blood sugar

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

aCMO: Noted. Next?

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

CO: The Casualty list sir :: hands the admiral the PADD with a Solomon look::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: starts to say something else, but leaves it at that, the one word having been a  good summary ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

::: does a quick check up on Atlantis via the helm readings ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: is staring appraisingly at her fighter and rather approves of the repair job :: Repair Team: I commend you on your work. The fighter has seen very few good days recently, and it now looks as if it has never seen a bad day.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: takes it and scans it :: aCMO: ... Thank you, doctor.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: lets out a long breath ::

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

CO: and one more thing admiral, if I may, Commander Harper sir?

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

aCMO: What about her?

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

CO: Her defiance of a medical or sir, when should we?  Or should we take action at all sir?

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

Order^

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

:: Takes a look at the Admirals face:: CO: you're right sir I apologize now is not the time

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

aCMO: My recollection of the event is that you backed off the order, Doctor.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

aCMO: Regardless, let's try to survive this battle before worrying about punishing anyone?

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

CO: understood admiral I agree, do you need anything more from me at the moment sir?

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: finds the ship's condition to be as well as can be expected ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

aCMO: No, Doctor. Dismissed.

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

CO: Aye sir. :: about faces and leaves the ready room to return to the bridge medical station::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Goes to the ordinance console, and

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: turns around and makes her way to a nearby TL :: TL: Bridge

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: tiredly handling resupply and general communications, frustrated with herself for not being able to sleep more than she did ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: sips at a coffee she brought with her ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: opens up the most important-looking communique and finds it to about as important as he thought it would ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

checks the status of the plasma torpedoes. Making absolutely certain they weren't unstable.::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: glances at the casualty list, knowing it to be incomplete with what he's about to have to do ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: the TL stops off on the bridge and she steps out, heading to her station, finding it to be satisfactorily repaired ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: stands, figuring he'd better get to it then, and walks briskly out onto the bridge ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: notices T'Lira entering the bridge, gives her a nod and a small wave ::

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

:: Taps through the patient reports and double checks on any nursing requests::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*CEO* Blackthorne to Quinn.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: dips her head politely to Wright before getting right down to work ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: nods to the Admiral and begins preparing a report, as the ranking bridge officer, knowing he'll ask for it ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Activates the comm panel on the Mustang he's sitting in.  Having judged the ship itself ready, he's had a team focusing on the fighters, which had to wait their turn in the priority list.:: *CO* Quinn here, sir.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*CEO* We are about to head back into it. Readiness report?

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

*CO* The EPS system is back up and running, and we've done what we could do insulate it against another freak jolt like that.  She's ready, sir.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*CEO* Alright. Keep her together, because it's about to get thick.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: hears that and starts all of the preparations she can as her pulse and breathing instantly quicken ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

*CO* Do I want to know how thick, Admiral?

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: listening to the Admiral talk, it feels as though a fist is wrapped around her heart inside her chest ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*CEO* Not really. Blackthorne out.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Resupply is complete, Admiral.  :: fighting to keep her voice calm and even ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: plots the course back to 621 in advance ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: stares intently at the board in front of her and goes through more than a few calming techniques. The battle wasn't "fun" the first time around, so it wouldn't be this time, either ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: :: nods :: Thank you.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Is given many an encouraging word to the staff as they prepare to return to battle.::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Shipwide* All hands, prepare to return to the battle. You performed admirably the first time, but I'm going to have to ask you to do it once more, and I know you will.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

CO: Course laid in and ready, Admiral.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CAG: Maximum warp, engage.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: her eyes burn with unshed tears ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: hits the go fast button and Atlantis warps out ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CAG: Commander, get your birds ready to fly.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

Engineering: You hear that people... lets keep this girl together one more time! ::Pats the bulkhead::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

CO: Aye sir. :: slides out of the station and makes for the door ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: looks over at Kate with an expression of intense worry ::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Stirs at the shipwide announcement.  Rushes out of bed, his quarters and to the nearest TL ::  Bridge

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CAG: And Kate - good hunting.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: turns to look at the Admiral :: Thank you sir.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: heads for a TL, not pleased about going back into the battle, again ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: turns for the TL door ::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Rubbing the sleep out og his eyes as he exits the TL.  He relieves the Tactical Crewman he had manning the post while he was away. ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

TAC: Red alert, Cadet.

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

CO: Yes Sir. :: Activates the Red Alert ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: remembers that she left her coffee at the helm, grabs that real quick, then heads for the TL ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Hurriedly but ably finishes the recalibration of Spitfire's targeting array before hopping out of the cockpit and sliding down the ladder.  He and his engineers are out of the way and on the way back up to engineering when the pilots arrive. ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: follows Kate with her aforementioned red-rimmed eyes as much as she can without being totally conspicuous ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: pauses as she walks by Science on the way to the TL ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: looks up and whispers ::  Be careful out there.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: has made her way down to the locker room and is quickly pulling on the flightsuit ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

CSO: I will. After this battle, we will need the resort again, I think. :: smirks ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: smiles despite herself ::  It's a date.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Start coordinating small teams to stand guard of problem systems; to pre-emptively deal with them should they reliably fail.::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

CSO: See you there. :: smiles and turns into the TL ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: sits down at the helm ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: enters the TL :: Assault bay.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: surreptitiously swipes at her eyes and looks over at the Admiral, waiting ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* All pilots to your planes.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: exits the TL when it arrives and heads into the locker room ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: checks the readings as they hightail it in ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: climbing into her fighter's cockpit and checking for the small modification she added. Fortunately, it is still there and well, if slightly messy ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: wordlessly crosses to her locker, and is grateful to at least find a fresh flightsuit, which she dons ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Strides into main engineering, his erstwhile fighter repair team in tow.  At a nod from him, they all disperse to find their assigned stations. ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: ties her hair back real quick and pulls on the helmet, locking it into place on the ring, then heads out into the bay ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

ENG: Ilaihr!  I need a check in from all decks to make sure the damage control teams and their equipment are in position.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: climbs the ladder into the Boudica and powers her up, running through a quick pre-flight and seeing what's still broken ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: preps for takeoff ::

 

ACTION>

Half an hour or so passes, but the trip seems to take much longer than that.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: listening in on the Sharks chatter for completely professional reasons ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Bridge: We'll be arriving in one minute.  CSO: As soon as we arrive, launch the Sharks and keep an ear on their channel. TAC: Fire at will unless I direct otherwise.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Is still deep in assignments and power allocation, and any other thing that may go wrong, and almost doesn't notice Quinn.:: CEO: Extra teams are just moving in to strike problem areas. Such as your J-10. But so far status is as good as can be expected and of course a bit better sir.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  On it, Sir.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Sharks*  Arrival in one minute.  Prepare for immediate launch upon arrival.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

CEO: They are performing exemplary sir.

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

CO: Aye Sir.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

*CSO* Acknowledged. :: closes her canopy and hooks her suit into Boudica's ECLSS, closing the visor ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: braces for the coming battle ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Coming out of warp in five.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Two, one, mark. ::: drops to impulse in the middle of the war ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: watching the viewscreen intently ::

 

ACTION>

The overall situation has improved somewhat since we left. The Tzenkethi flanks have completely collapsed and our forces are advancing around the central ball of ships.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: sees the warpfield disappear out the door :: *Sharks* That is our cue! Launch and weapons free once you are clear.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Sharks*  Sharks, you are go for launch.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

*CSO* Sharks copy, we are launching. :: pulls off the deck and shoots out the door ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Sharks are away, Sir.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: launches and heads back into the fray, already choosing her first target of the day ::

 

ACTION>

However, the central mass of ships, hundreds strong, includes dreadnaughts and carriers that are fighting with steadfast determination.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Keep an ear on them. :: brings Atlantis immediately to bear on a dreadnaught ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

TAC: Break out those new plasma torpedoes Ilaihr prepared!

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Aye, Sir.  :: doesn't have to be told twice ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: finds a beehive of targets and starts shooting ::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Fires the Plasma Torpedoes. ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: hunts for an especially feisty enemy and opens up the cannons on its tailpipe ::

 

ACTION>

We made an impression last time. When those torpedoes hit, the unlucky dreadnought takes significant damage but survives, and it, along with three others turn to target us.

 

ACTION>

A carrier joins the fray, directing its raiders right at Atlantis. Discovery warps in a few minutes behind us and joins us, at least.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Sir, Discovery has arrived.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Right on time. Incoming raiders focusing on us. Have the Sharks stay close and defend.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: dusts her target and goes to find another one, focusing on the new pack of enemies ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Sharks*  Sharks, we have incoming raiders focusing on Atlantis.  Stay close and defend.

 

ACTION>

Our shields immediately start to absorb barrage after barrage from the combined fire of four dreadnoughts.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: flinches slightly ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

*Atlantis* Understood! *Sharks* You heard her, keep the raiders off Atlantis.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Damn, we must have pissed them off, and soundly.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: nods in agreement ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

TAC: Find out if that big boomer from Ilaihr is ready to fire.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

*Sharks* On it, sir :: opens fire on the cloud as a whole, trying to attract as many as possible to drag them away from the Atlantis ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Hopes those Plasma torpedoes are sufficient.::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: dives right into a group of about six raiders :: You will not ignore me.

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Types into his console. ::  CO: Indeed Sir.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: gets an immediate lock on one and fires a microtorp, breaks off to another and fires, then pulls up for a third ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

TAC: I am going to make a run straight for that carrier and it's open bay. Jam it right up in there.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: has suddenly made a lot of friends and leads them all on a merry chase, weaving around as many derelicts as she can find and loosing a couple on the way :: Self: What possessed me to do this again?!

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Signal all ships to get clear of that carrier, this one's going to be big.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Aye, Sir.  :: complies ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: turns Atlantis straight for the carrier and charges ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Gets an alert on his console the the Q-T is about to be launch.:: Engineering: Everyone, the cutie torpedo is about to be launched, prepare to tricobalt protocols.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

TAC: Now!

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* Pull back from that carrier!

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Grabs a rail.::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

CO: Aye Sir.  By your command.  :: Fires the big bomb into the open bay of the carrier target. ::4

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

*Sharks* You do not need to tell me twice, Firefly. :: runs straight across the path with her friends, hoping they get caught in the explosion ::

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

::Braces for impact::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: once the Q-T is away, he flip turns the whole ship like a fighter and floors it the other way :

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: follows Atlantis ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: just clears the path when the Q-T is launched, putting on the speed as she heads the opposite direction of the boom, hiding behind some debris and confusing her friends ::

 

ACTION>

The Q-T enters the large bay entrance, this possibly being a design flaw on the Tzenkethi's part, and....

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: has a couple on her tail :: Oh sod off already.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Watches the torpedo fly on a monitor. Takes a deep breath::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: watching ::

 

ACTION>

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! The special effects budget is shot as the carrier detonates in an instant, taking three hapless frigates and several smaller ships with it.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: makes a satisfied noise ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Nice.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: still has a few friends trying to find here, but ditches them and speeds off back to the Atlantis :: Self: That was... exhilarating.

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

Yes!

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: flip turns on the fighters chasing her :: HA!

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Exhales finally.::

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

*MEDICS*: All medics to cargo bay three for incoming traumatic injuries

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

TAC: Nice shot. Now let's work on the rest of this mess. Weapons free - if we have a torpedo left at the end of this, it'll be one too many.

 

ACTION>

That blast had the unfortunate side-effect of making us target number one on the battlefield. The four dreadnoughts don't let up and call in friends.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Bringing us around on the first one we fired upon!

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

CO: Aye Sir.  Weapons Free.  :: Fires at random enemy ships. ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Plasma torpedos on this target!

 

ACTION>

We are beginning to take a beating. The ship gets tossed about a bit as our shields strain to absorb the incoming fire.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: goes to make a few more friends and finds that one of her previous friends has caught up to her and is persistent on shooting her down. :: Self: I believe the saying is "get the hell out of my sky".

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: waxes those two, but finds six more pursuing :: You have to be kidding me.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: rocks in her seat, flinching again ::

 

ACTION>

Discovery joins in the attack on that dreadnought, along with the Concorde, which has not left the battle after relieving us.

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Reads the order and targets the specified target.  Fires some plasma torpedoes at it. ::  CO: Aye Sir, torpedoes away!

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Grimaces as he watches the concentrated heavy weapons fire eat away at their shield strength, stubborn as the generators are. ::  That was a hell of a bomb...but those ships just aren't exploding fast enough.  We're going to need more.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: unable to effectively fly evasives since weapons fire is just everywhere ::

 

ACTION>

Another carrier joins this local part of the battle and launches its raiders at us.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

CEO: That was the last one sir. And I am not sure if there are the necessary materials left aboard. We also have plasma torpedoes in circulation.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: evades her friend and runs him through a derelict before spinning behind him and putting a torpedo in his aft engine unit, blowing him up rather nicely ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

ENG: And we're going to need every last one.  But I took the liberty of cooking up a desperation plan of my own.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: waxes one, but takes several shots from the other five :: Well, I wanted your attention.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

TAC: Bringing us about to charge that carrier again. We don't have another of those blasts, but they don't know that. Just give them as many plasma torpedoes as will fit instead.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: turns Atlantis and guns it toward the fresh carrier ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

CEO: Its always nice to have a few isn't it.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: finds the Sharks engulfed in enemy fighters as the fresh wave arrives :: *Sharks* Stay sharp!

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

*CO* Engineering to bridge.  Would I be correct in assuming we've reached a point where any materiel loss short of the ship and crew itself would be termed acceptable losses to end this engagement?

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: tries to take out as many as she can by steering them into their own lines of fire, and only half succeeding ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*CEO* Yes, we have most definitely reached that point!

 

ACTION>

To punctuate his statements, Atlantis is hit hard from the port side with a volley of fire, throwing things around and blowing up a coffeemaker.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Laughs at Quinn words, and prepares to mobilise everything they've got on his order.::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: holds on to her console to keep from flying out of her seat ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: glances at her shields with worry, thinking that they're dropping a bit faster this time, as she shoots down another :

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: loops and twists in the middle of a scrum, taking hits but dealing out many more ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: takes several hits to her stern and knows that she had better think of a new strategy and fast if she wants to stay in one piece for much longer ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

*CO* In that case, I suggest directing whoever's manning tactical to access Protocol Quinn Alpha Five.  It'll launch every shuttle in our bays, and slave them all to a basic but workable adaptive group autopilot I wrote up.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: holds onto the helm console with practiced ease, but the lights flicker, which has him begin to worry ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: finds that Randen is too busy firing torpedoes :: CSO: Engage protocol Quinn Alpha Five!

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

*CO* Tactical need only select a target and send the order.  The nearest shuttle will plot a collision course at maximum warp.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Aye Sir!  :: engages protocol Quinn Alpha Five ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*CEO* It's engaged.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: decides to play a hide-and-go-seek type of game with the enemy, engaging one at a time and zipping through the debris until it got confused and then blowing it up ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

Oh no you do not, no no no. :: loops about onto a target while dodging four more :: You can not get away. :: fires and takes it out, but is slammed by a nearby torpedo ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Brings the shuttles's statuses on a display for Quinn.::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: picks a target himself, directing one at the carrier ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: recovers from the momentary spin and resumes her hunt ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

*CO* Then I'd say you have every weapon we can scrounge down here.  Good hunting, sir.

 

ACTION>

The four dreadnoughts continue to pound Atlantis with focused fire and our shields finally give out. One shuttle obeys its suicide mission and slams into the enemy carrier door, destroying it.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: successfully gets one fighter down, but the others have rather quickly caught on and are now evading her pursuits. ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: lost in a cloud of enemy fighters, but still firing at every opportunity ::

 

ACTION>

Another volley of fire tears into our ablative hull, this time causing more serious explosions than the coffeemaker throughout the ship.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: catches sight of the Atlantis' trouble and peels off to go and defend the ship from those pesky boarding ships ::

 

ACTION>

Another fleet of Tzenkethi ships arrive, but the signature from one of them is familiar - it is that of Captain Tzarth's ship, that we set free. They begin firing on the other Tzenkethi present.

 

ACTION>

Boarding shuttles make a beeline for Atlantis once they realize our shields are down.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

PAUSE SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

PAUSE SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

PAUSE SIM


© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage