U.S.S. Atlantis - 11506.17, Mission #1049

"The Opening Shots"


 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

BEGIN SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

BEGIN SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

BEGIN SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: at the helm console, could really use a coffee as he brings Atlantis about for yet another attack on a dreadnought ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: does a sudden backflip to fire on a fighter tailing her :: HA!

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: has also lost her indoor voice from being in 13 hours of combat ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: wondering if now would be a good time to pray as a fighter decides to whip around and tail her, firing the whole way :: Self: I presume you wish to fight, then. Surrender is also an option.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Even though weapons and shield are still actually working, it struggling to reroute enough power around the EPS and console damage to keep the bridge actually functioning.::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: has relinquished Tactical to Randen at some point, quite sure that fresh eyes and reflexes were in order, and is making herself useful filtering through the myriad of scans and reports in her chair ::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Accepts the Tactical Console and is ready to continue this fight. ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: T'Kirr, get Discovery to cut off that Dreadnought's escape path, she's in position along their present course.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: flip turns again and rockets forward to join T'Lira ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: comms over to Discovery and relays the orders ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

TAC: Randen, I presume we have torpedoes left, so fire!

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

:: Steps off TL on to the bridge and walks to the medical station::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: decides now would be good time to attempt a sharp turn to plant a torpedo... there! Right in the enemy's exhaust pipe ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: Discovery is responding to your orders and moving into position.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

*Engineering*: What is the status of those plasma torpedoes, are they maximum capacity yet?

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* Nice shot, Sehlat! :: turns sharply to find another raider trying to torpedo Atlantis and lights it up ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: Any word on their condition?

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

CO: Admiral, we have more than 200 injured in cargo bay three that are being treated as fast as we can, 25 critically injured but stablized in sickbay

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Shurgs his shoulders ::  CO: Some, Sir.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: tries to target another fighter, but it's a fast one, so it keeps evading the lock. Definitely a threat that must be removed. A high speed chase ensues ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

aCMO: Understood.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

aCMO: Understood

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: They're...holding it together as we are.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: As well as can be expected then.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: Indeed.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

<aENG_Ran'k'o>

*ENG*: Another fives more minutes sir then we'll have them ready for rotating.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

<rotation>

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

TAC: Fire!

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Fires as the word is given. :: CO: Torpedo away!

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: shoots through the exploding debris and backflips with a turn, then pulls up and right to find the next target identified on her screen ::

 

ACTION>

The Dreadnought flees right into Discovery, who adds a volley of quantum torpedoes to the mix, and suffers heavy damage.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

*aENG*: Squeeze in as much in as you can, so long as it's stable enough to actually be fired from the torpedo tubes.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: still in that high speed chase with the evasive fighter, muttering something about Ferengi marauders who've been stiffed out of a payday being slower than this guy ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: turns Atlantis hard to come around to finish the job ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: as it happens, she'd targeted T'Lira's fighter, and begins herding it ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: her target that is, not T'Lira ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: notices the herding action and readies a torpedo to put this enemy fighter out of its misery ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: Admiral, I'm getting a message from the Jormungandr. "Sentinel shored up starboard flank, heavy losses on Port flank - expect enemy reinforcements from that direction."

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: turns harder to subsequently turn the target harder ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: Oh. Joy.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: gets a message that the Tagamichi has been destroyed, and her deployed fighters are being assigned to Atlantis :: *Fighters* Tagamichi fighters, form on Atlantis! We could use the help!

 

ACTION: The older Kaneda-class fighters form up on the CAG, confirmation audio messages crackling through Harper's comm.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: auto assigns targets and doles out the orders to the shored-up fighter defenses ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Ash>

:: spins through the battlefield around Atlantis, shooting away and wishing she could sleep :: Well isn't that just great news. Hold together, Atlantis, don't go the way of the Tagamichi. What was that? Why yes, I'll see what I can do about that.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: notices more fighter with the Atlantis squadron and decides to thank a random deity, this one being Uzaveh ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: brings Atlantis to bear on the previous Dreadnought :: TAC: Finish them off.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: relays to the deck chief to expect some Kaneda-class fighters as she continues herding that target into T'Lira's line of fire ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: sees the guy slowly getting closer :: Self: This would be easier if you cooperated and accepted your fate.

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Reads his Tactical scanner read-out. :: CO: We have incoming.  A wave of Tzenkethi raiders, a pair of heavier carriers and a wing of cruisers following a few minutes behind.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: looks up from her busy reviewing to watch the fate of the dreadnought ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Bloody hell.  CSO: Get the Sharks on the incoming raiders. TAC: The carriers themselves are ours.

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Fires on the Dreadnought. ::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

CO: Aye Sir. :: Targets the lead Carrier ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: Get Discovery and Galileo with us on that carrier.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Sharks*  Atlantis to Firefly, we have a wave of Tzenkethi raiders incoming vector 238 mark 4.  Please intercept.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Another console at the back of the bridge burns out. Ilaihr runs across to rip open the access panel and manually bypass the power circuitry. Swearing in Tellarite.::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: comms into Discovery and Galileo, issuing orders to target the carrier ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: finally gets a bead on the speedy devil and puts a torpedo in his engine, blowing him up. :: *Sharks* My thanks for your assistance, Firefly.

 

ACTION: The Tzenkethi raiders speed forward, their golden-yellow disruptors firing ahead of them as they meet the Starfleet line, fire trading back and forth in space between the two sets of combatants.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

*CSO* We see them, Atlantis. *Sharks* New incoming targets! :: relays coordinates to all of the fighters, new and old ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* Just like herding bats, Sehlat.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Ash>

*Sharks* Spitfire coming around.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

*Sharks* If I understood the metaphor, I am sure I would agree. Targetting new enemy now.

 

ACTION: The Raiders arrive in a rush, clashing with the Federation fighters.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: her shields take a beating she really didn't need in that approach exchange of fire, swears elaborately in Ferengi :

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: I've lost Galileo.

 

ACTION>

The dreadnought finally gives up the ghost and explodes, but the special effects team is able to re-use the explosion from the last episode.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Bollocks. Get Viking on the horn, they're nearby!

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: Another message from the Jormungandr. "Heavy reinforcements from Tzenkethi side, pull back to shore up the centre line: Galaxy-wing en route to support."

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: the new raiders are truly not a friendly bunch and T'Lira is playing merry hell trying to get away from a persistent few ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: contacts the Viking ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* Fall back closer to Atlantis! Do not let them draw you out alone!

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: listening to the Sharks chatter with a worried frown ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Ash>

:: veers off of her fleeing target :: *Sharks* Aye.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO, CSO: Relay to all ships at the center sector to begin pulling back.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

*Sharks* I will certainly try my best. :: restrains herself from swearing at one raider ::

 

ACTION: Long-range torpedoes from the cruisers begin to explode around the Starfleet ships, very, very few actually hitting anything at that range, but the force of the nearby explosions causing some intertial dampener adjustments.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Aye, Sir.  :: begins relaying orders ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: pulls back into a high-G turn as a raider speeds by her to Atlantis, using the G-strain maneuver to keep from blacking out ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Mandarin Expletives. Runs back to the eng console, and starts trying to correct the inertial dampeners.::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

After all this, that positively tickles.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: ends up right behind that raider and gives him a nice present of a microquantum, giftwrapped up his tailpipe ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: orders ships from the center to pull back ::

 

ACTION: One of the torpedoes gets lucky, smashing against the Atlantis' shields with some force as she moves through combat.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: hangs on  to the helm as Atlantis rocks :L

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: grips her chair ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: slides around in her seat a little ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: but finds one of the advancing raiders right behind her ::

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: after so many years of this, he his very good at not falling out of chairs ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

<aENG_Ran'k'o>

*ENG*: Torpedoez ready sir!

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: a raider scores a hit, but gets a barrage of cannon fire right in his shield generator, blowing it up and leaving him defenseless ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: backflips and fires all her weaponry in a flurry ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

*aENG*: Get them ready for rotation, and after this is over we can discuss the definition of 5 minutes!

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Flies over the Tactical Console in an impressive front flip. ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: yells a variety of epithets ::

 

ACTION: Another explosion opens up amidst the fighters, enveloping one of the Sharks near Harper just as she finishes her flip.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: is mildly impressed at all the new curses she's learning today. Those will come in useful later ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: sees another friendly go dark :: *Sharks* Saber! Did you eject!?

 

ACTION: The comm is distressingly silent.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

CO: Those Heavy Plasma Torpedoes are ready when you want them sir.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

TAC: Randen get back to your station and fire those goddamn plasma torpedos at that carrier!

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Not so impressive in his landing...  But he shakes himself off, stands up and walks around the bridge back to his post. ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: yells in frustration, then turns to find the bastard that did it ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

TAC: And the best place to do it is that nice flight deck-y belly.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Ash>

For the love of... :: finds herself overwhelmed with enemy fighters and it's all she can do but fight for her life ::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Raddles his head clear, he fires the plasma torpedoes as he grunts ::  Take that!

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: dusts one raider and looks for another, noticing a suddenly gone friendly. She catches the ID and notes it, for later remembrance ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

TAC: Be sparing and precise. We only have six. And the big boy is for a special occasion and the Admiral's express permissio .

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: gets pinged from incoming fleet data :: Bridge: The USS Notum, Monmouth, Colorado and Windsor from Galaxy-wing are here!

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

ENG: I'll try to remember that...  Both of those...

 

ACTION: The four heavy cruisers begin to open up, engaging the cruisers and drawing them off with torpedoes of their own.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: Are they relatively fresh?

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

::Stumbles over to Randen with a tricorder and does a quick scan:: TAC: No apparent injuries Cadet, Are you alright?

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: Aye, Admiral, the Windsor and Monmouth are from the reserves.

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Rubs his butt. ::  aCMO: That's going to bruise in the morning...

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

:: Laughs and returns to the medical station on the bridge:":

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: finds a new target and lines up for a torpedo lock, noticing that a pitstop is imminent. As in, within the next ten minutes or so, because this is the last torpedo ::

 

ACTION>

The USS Concorde also joins the fight, having arrived nearby by quantum slipstream and the rest of the way by warp. A message arrives from Cpt. Finley with his regards.

 

ACTION>

Right about then, another blast rocks Atlantis as a torpedo volley finds its marl.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Sir, Cpt. Finley of the USS Concorde sends his regards.  They've just arrived to join the battle as well.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: smirks :: Thanks Chuck, you always know how to make an entrance. CSO: Tell him I owe him a bottle.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

Will do, Sir.  :: relays the message ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Theres a power surge in the engineering console and it explodes. Ilaihr seeing the signs and ducking a split second before, and immediately getting to work trying to get the damn thing functional again.::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Grips the Tactical Console tightly this time. ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: fires that last torpedo and decides to wait just a bit longer before making a run for the hangar bay ::

 

ACTION>

Our shields flicker and come back to life at 1%.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

Self: Atlantis... Sweetheart, please keep your shit together a little bit longer....

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Sighs :: CO: Shields at 1% Sir.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

OK, that's all I need to see. Bridge: We're retreating for repairs and a bit of rest.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: is grateful she didn't need to argue with their CO-turned-pilot and begins compiling repair lists to oversee prioritization ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Recall the Sharks.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: makes a run for the hangar bay to reload torpedos ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Sharks*  Sharks, Sharks, you are being recalled.  Repeat, you are recalled.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: plots a course to Mizar while he continues evasives :: TAC: Keep firing in the meantime. We can't leave without our planes.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

Self: That is most fortunate for me. :: continues the run to the hangar bay ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

*CSO* No arguments here! *Sharks* All fighters, bravo zulu! Repeat, bravo zulu!

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Ash>

*Sharks* Thank the gods!

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: continues killing her current target until it is completely killed and turns for Atlantis ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

*Sharks* As it appears, I am already on my way there

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Have Discovery come with us, because I know they need it, and have Concorde cover our retreat.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Ash>

:: hurries home and lands safely in the assault bay ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Aye, Sir.  :: relays the orders to Discovery and Concorde ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: zeroes in on the assault bay door and makes the combat landing, bouncing to a stop ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: landed with a slight skid and a small amount of sparks, killing the last of the shields :: Self: That went well.

 

ACTION>

The Goddamn USS Sovereign herself warps in, right where we need her to shore up the lines!

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: allows herself to feel some hope! ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: powers down and opens the canopy as she takes off her helmet, almost wanting to make sure she's still in one piece ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: tries to get down the ladder without falling this time, but misses a step and skids another two before catching herself. ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::The console barely flickers back into life. Quickly prepares to direct any and all power that he can muster up, to the shields to keep Atlantis covered as they pull back.::  

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: climbs down out of the fighter, a sweaty mess, and looks to see who's still here ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: :: eyebrows :: The Soveregn has just warped in.

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Keeps firing cover shots as our bird return home. ::  CO: Aye Sir.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Well well, now the battle can start.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Ash>

:: spots Harper and nods wearily ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: leans against the ladder for a moment and mutters :: Self: I do hope this is not too often of an occurence.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

CO: Does this mean we aren't leaving yet?

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

ENG: Oh no, we're done for a while. Besides, they need some of the fun.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: feels a lot better now that the Sharks are back aboard ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  All the Sharks are aboard, Sir.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Gives a big sigh of relief.:: CO: Oh thank various deities, because we can no longer keep up with this damage list.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: turns to angle for a direction to warp out :: CSO: Excellent.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: hits the warp drive and Atlantis escapes the battle ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

CAG: It appears that we are once again intact. Although, the fighers may wish otherwise. :: tries for a bit of caustic humor, just to try it out ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: half-amazed they still even have warp, and that it worked, without exploding ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Redirects weapons power to the structural integrity so they dont fall apart at warp.::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

Sharks: Good flying, all of you. I... well, there is nothing more I could have ever really asked of you, and you did it. Now, go get some sleep. However long they will let you, take it.

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Wipes his brow.  Dirty with sweat and smoke. ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: is sure to make eye contact with everyone still standing ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Burning out a few power channels on the way.::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

Self: Sleep will be most difficult to come by tonight.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

We're away.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: stands and turns to the bridge ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Ash>

Self: Awesome. :: walks off to nap ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

Self: Ayyyyyaaaahhhhh!

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: notices her hands have been shaking, wonders how long that has been happening ::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

Permission to go to the lounge and have a drink?

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: takes a deep breath ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: realizes the helmet is still on and pulls it off, rather enjoying the fresher air of the ship, and not the stale air of the fighter cockpit ::

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

:: Not realizing he was hold his breath loudly exhales::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: When we get to Mizar, coordinate re-arming with the logistics ships. Also, we'll need a schedule of downtime, for everyone.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: We may get four hours, we may get eight. I don't know, so do your best.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: Understood.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: decides to go get out of this annoyingly uncomfortable flightsuit and visit the lounge for a meal. Because it has been far too long without food and even Vulcan metabolism is displeased with this ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: takes off her helmet and heads for the locker room ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

CO: Shall I try and obtain any empty torpedo casings to make best use of our plasma build up?

<VAdmBlackthorne>

ENG: I would think that to not be a problem anymore now that we can vent if necessary.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

CO: We could still perhaps shift the problem onto the enemy. Never waste what you can use and all, sir.

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: peels the flight suit off, noticing names above empty lockers that won't be returning ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: focuses on changing and not the impending return to what is feeling more and more like an impossible battle ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: has a responsibility to check in with the bridge, and enters the TL when she'd really like to go to her quarters ::  Bridge.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

ENG: If you can find them, go ahead.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: rakes her fingers through her hair a few times and straightens her uniform, attempting to compose herself ::

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Nods. Staring at the various charred walls and consoles.:: CO: More important things first though, eh?

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Bridge: Impeccable service, all of you. I couldn't ask for better. And I'll let you rest as long as possible. Atlantis herself needs one too.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: makes her way to the TL, but stops when she recognizes a name on a locker as the pilot who was lost earlier, before she had attempted to restock her weaponry. :: Locker: You will be missed. :: carries on ::

 

<TAC_Cadet_Randen>

:: Nods. ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: nods in agreement to the Admiral's statements ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: arrives on the bridge, still a disheveled mess, hair matted with sweat and her face exhausted ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: notes the CAG enter ::

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: notes Harper coming on to the Bridge, and flashes her best smile and a thumbs-up at her ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: orders the turbolift to the lounge and is a bit lost in thought for the duration of the ride ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Wipes his brow and sits down for a second, knowing full well that this will be the last sit down for a while.::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

:: gives a tired smile to Wright then addresses the Admiral :: CO: Sharks report six lost pilots, nine lost Mustangs.

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Taps Atlantis.:: Self: At a girl....

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: her face falls at the report ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CAG: Understood. I'm sorry, Commander.

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

CO: So am I, sir.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: nods, eyes downcast ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CAG: The Sharks did an amazing job out there. Please, try to get some rest.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: is out of the turbolift and heading towards the lounge, studiously trying to think of anything other than the fight, and just the impending bit of relaxation ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Thank you, Commander. Well done.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CAG>

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

CO, XO: Yes sir. Thank you, ma'am. :: turns and heads for the TL ::

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: quietly checks on T'Lira, and sees that she's aboard the ship.  Sighs with relief. ::

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

CAG: Commander

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Ash>

:: makes it to her bunk and falls into it ::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

aCMO: Yes, doctor?

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: finds the most remote seat in the entire lounge and instantly claims it, forgetting about the meal for now and just staring at the stars for a bit ::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

CAG: THIS is the part where he puts you in a forcefield and makes you rest.

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

CAG: We still have an appointment when this is over

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

ENG: I do not think a forcefield will be necessary.

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

:: Gives her a stern look, knowing there is still nothing that will stop her::

 

<ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr>

::Smiles at the commander, before leaning back into his console to rest for 5 minutes.::

 

<CAG_Cdr_Harper>

aCMO: Of course. :: nods again to Wright and then enters the TL - nothing will stop her getting to a shower right now, at least :: Deck Eight.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

PAUSE SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

PAUSE SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

PAUSE SIM

 

<aCMO_Dr_Slade>

ENG&CAG: I will if I must


© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage