U.S.S. Atlantis - 11505.13, Mission #1044

"The Opening Shots"


Conversation with #ussatlantis at Wed May 13 21:24:37 2015 on VAdmBlackthorne@chat.startrekengage.com (irc)

Conversation with #ussatlantis at Wed May 13 21:24:37 2015 on VAdmBlackthorne@chat.startrekengage.com (irc)

(21:24:52) SCI_LtJG_TLira [uid82440@Test-DD348AB1.irccloud.com] entered the room.
(21:24:54) MED_Ens_DrSlade [48c4d5e8@Test-2B8ACCCB.mibbit.com] entered the room.
(21:24:57) CMO_Dr_Tav [Bryan@Test-90C608C3.bvtn.or.frontiernet.net] entered the room.
(21:25:06) XO_Cdr_TKirr1 [TKirr@Test-90C608C3.bvtn.or.frontiernet.net] entered the room.
(21:25:12) SEC_Lt_Kuari1 [TKirr@Test-90C608C3.bvtn.or.frontiernet.net] entered the room.
(21:25:38) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr [Pezzley@Test-1499362E.cable.virginm.net] entered the room.
(21:26:08) CSO_Lt_Wright [LtWright@Test-216D2602.hsd1.or.comcast.net] entered the room.
(21:26:10) NAV_Cdr_Harper [466d3e24@Test-2B8ACCCB.mibbit.com] entered the room.
(21:31:06) VAdmBlackthorne: BEGIN SIM
(21:31:09) VAdmBlackthorne: BEGIN SIM
(21:31:10) VAdmBlackthorne: BEGIN SIM
(21:31:29) CSO_Lt_Wright: :: is sitting at her now repaired console ::
(21:31:47) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: sitting in her biodbed, reading a bad novel ::
(21:32:11) VAdmBlackthorne: :: in the ready room, getting the latest war news from HQ ::
(21:32:26) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: sits in Ten Forward with Doctor Slade, taking a break with some synthehol as they reflect on the happenings of the last couple days. ::
(21:32:27) XO_Cdr_TKirr1: :: is holding the Bridge ::
(21:32:43) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Is still rushing around coordinating repair teams all over the ship from a PADD, whilst he himself works on engineering's damaged consoles.:j
(21:33:55) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: at a table in Ten Forward, grabbing a quick meal and checking her personal messages ::
(21:34:09) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: Did not expect so many experiences to come in such a short time, Sir. But I couldnt imagine being on any other ship!
(21:34:53) CMO_Dr_Tav: MED: You did great with Commander Harper back there... Well, the second time, anyway. :: smirks :: Really, though, what counts is how the situation ended. We can never fully plan for all outcomes until they come to pass. You did great.
(21:34:55) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: notices that she's read the same paragraph three times and glares at the "book" which is on a PADD ::
(21:36:10) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr left the room (quit: Client exited).
(21:36:25) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: Thank you Commander, I am glad that I had you there when she started to bleed again :: Takes a swig from his glass::
(21:36:37) VAdmBlackthorne: :: finishes talking to Zuriyev and wraps up some paperwork ::
(21:36:38) TAC_Ens_Douglas [Pezzley@Test-1499362E.cable.virginm.net] entered the room.
(21:36:58) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: drops the PADD to her lap and sighs, so bored ::
(21:37:04) TAC_Ens_Douglas is now known as ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr
(21:37:25) XO_Cdr_TKirr1: :: looks over the latest repair reports and does a check of her own, scanning a section of the secondary hull ::
(21:37:48) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: takes a sip and gazes out the window :: You also have to learn. The Academy can only teach you so much. The rest you get from real life.
(21:37:56) VAdmBlackthorne: :: walks out onto the bridge, perhaps unnecessarily given their bond, and asks verbally :: XO: Status report on the repairs?
(21:38:46) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: I thought I had seen alot of "real life" sir, but I guess I was wrong! :: Chuckles into his glass::
(21:39:32) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: turns his stare, smirk still attached to his face, back to Slade :: MED: How old are you? And how long have you been out of the Academy?
(21:39:33) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: taps out a reply to a message from a friend on her PADD and muses on how odd this plomeek broth tastes today ::
(21:39:38) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: with a sly look, she logs into the fantasy MMO that she plays on the PADD ::
(21:40:11) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: Comp: Computer, lets get things down here more motivated... play some music, something with a fair tempo and a nice beat... perhaps an old sea shanty. Just loud enough to passively hear.
(21:40:39) XO_Cdr_TKirr1: CO: Non-essential systems that were put on the list have not been completed as scheduled, but everything else has gone as expected. We should be ready for battle as soon as the last repairs have received their final checks.
(21:41:22) VAdmBlackthorne: XO: Excellent, and timely. HQ is looking to push the Tzenkethi fleet out of sector 621, Starbase still there or not.
(21:41:37) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: logs into her rogue and starts questing ::
(21:41:39) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: Im almost 28 sir, but I split my academy years in to two groups because of medical school
(21:43:08) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: gleefully stabbing faces ::
(21:43:36) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: I graduated the Academy 2 weeks before I met you falling out of the sky sir :: Chuckles again as I take another drink::
(21:43:44) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Pleasently rhythmic chanting, broken up by a lead tenor soloing a chorus began to play through engineering's audio channel::
(21:44:31) XO_Cdr_TKirr1 is now known as XO_Cdr_TKirr
(21:45:13) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Is fixing things in unison with the rhythm of the beat.::
(21:45:23) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: finds Roxy online in their guild and chats with her and she pickpockets all the people ::
(21:46:50) CMO_Dr_Tav: MED: Officially, I guess I only have six years on you. The first time I was the age I am now, my medical career was not going nearly as well as yours is. Of course, medicine was a bit different back then. And I knew what I was doing back there. :: chugs the rest of this drink and waves over to Jack ::
(21:47:16) SEC_Lt_Kuari1 is now known as SEC_Lt_Kuari
(21:47:58) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: after all the people are pickpocketed, they are summarily stabbed in the face ::
(21:48:22) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: takes a moment to glance around Ten Forward and recognizes a few faces ::
(21:50:25) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: gets bored of stabbing and stealing, stares at the PADD some ::
(21:50:55) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Things are definitely looking less burnt and exploded down in engineering.::
(21:51:35) XO_Cdr_TKirr: *ENG* Bridge to Engineering. How are the final checks coming along?
(21:52:03) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: Im sure you are just as amazing now as you were then sir :: Chugs down his drink to get another from jack as well::
(21:52:26) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: manages to not throw the PADD across sickbay, and sends her rogue into a cave instead ::
(21:52:50) VAdmBlackthorne: :: sits down and watches the planet go by on the main viewer ::
(21:53:38) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: *XO*: Things are starting to look good Commander. I was just this about to second to tell you that. Also to ask if there are any console or power conduits on the bridge still in need of repair.
(21:55:30) XO_Cdr_TKirr: *ENG* :: glances around unnecessarily as she's already read the reports and performed a scan of her own out of habit :: Nothing that can't wait. All critical systems are functional and ready for combat. Do you have an ETA?
(21:55:43) VAdmBlackthorne: ACTION> "Beep boop," says the long range sensors, ominously.
(21:56:24) CSO_Lt_Wright: CO: Sir, there's something ominous-sounding on the long-range sensors.
(21:56:35) XO_Cdr_TKirr: :: glances at Blackthorne as they wait on the comm ::
(21:57:10) VAdmBlackthorne: CSO: That's not good. What is it?
(21:57:54) CSO_Lt_Wright: CO: One moment, I'm just getting... ah. :: turns to look at him :: It's three Tzenkethi heavy cruisers, Sir.
(21:58:31) VAdmBlackthorne: Red alerrt, shields up!
(21:58:42) XO_Cdr_TKirr: :: sits up a bit straighter ::
(21:59:06) XO_Cdr_TKirr: *ENG* Nevermind how long, Lieutenant.
(21:59:38) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: cocks his head to one side and sobers up at the sound of the klaxon :: MED: Well. Looks like it's back to work.
(21:59:47) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Hears the Klaxon, as he pulling everything together.:: *XO*: I was going to say fifteen minutes. But now is as good a time as any I suppose.
(22:00:01) VAdmBlackthorne: Wright: Have Discovery form up with us.
(22:00:25) MED_Ens_DrSlade: :: Sees the red alert lights nods to Tav, stands and walks out of ten forward:: Jack: See ya next time Jack
(22:00:57) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: the klaxon goes off and with a small sigh, she gets up to get rid of the food dish and heads up to the bridge ::
(22:01:09) CSO_Lt_Wright: *Discovery* Atlantis to Discovery. We have three incoming Tzenkethi heavy cruisers at bearing 270 mark 4. Please enter formation.
(22:01:44) VAdmBlackthorne: ACTION> Discovery was already on her way, having seen the sensors too, and pulls up alongside.
(22:02:08) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Starts delegating tasks, mobilising engineering and swiftly turning the music off::
(22:02:36) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: looks at the drink that Jack had just put in front of them, then thinks for a second... it IS synthehol. He slams it down to feel the effects a little bit longer on the way back to Sickbay :: MED: Yep. Let's get back to Sickbay. :: feels the fake buzz start coming back on ::
(22:03:17) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: hastily logs out in a safe location when the klaxon goes off and looks around, but knows she can't leave, and swears elaborately in Tellarite ::
(22:04:04) CSO_Lt_Wright: :: blinks at the sensors ::
(22:04:24) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: arrives at the TL :: TL: Bridge.
(22:04:29) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Gives words of encouragement in native tongues, as he goes. Everyone moving to their positions like a well oiled machine.::
(22:04:41) CSO_Lt_Wright: CO: Sir, I can't explain this, but... two of the cruisers are firing on the third. At warp.
(22:04:50) SEC_Lt_Kuari: :: rushes into the TL after TLira :: Hold the lift!
(22:05:13) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: sticks a hand out until Kuari is totally in the lift ::
(22:05:24) VAdmBlackthorne: CSO: Hm. Dissention in their ranks, perhaps.
(22:05:55) CSO_Lt_Wright: CO: That seems to be the only rational explanation, unless it's some kind of ruse.
(22:05:56) MED_Ens_DrSlade: :: Walks back into Sickbay with a slight lingering buzz from the synthehol fading quickly::
(22:06:00) SEC_Lt_Kuari: :: turns in a circle to wrap her tail about her feet, her wings tucked tightly against her back and nods to T'Lira :: 'Kay.
(22:06:28) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: nods politely back ::
(22:06:28) VAdmBlackthorne: CSO: Analyse their targeting and see if they're firing on non-essential locations. Let's see if they're pulling their punches.
(22:07:13) CSO_Lt_Wright: :: turns back to her console and punches a few keys, shaking her head before turning back :: CO: No, Sir, they are shooting to kill.
(22:08:11) CSO_Lt_Wright: CO: The lead ship is hailing us.
(22:08:26) VAdmBlackthorne: CSO: ::shrugs:: OK, I'll play. Put `em on screen.
(22:08:37) CSO_Lt_Wright: :: complies ::
(22:09:32) VAdmBlackthorne: ACTION> The Tzenkethi captain appears on screen.
(22:10:41) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: Doctor! We are at red alert. I need to be on the bridge!
(22:10:43) VAdmBlackthorne: TCaptain> I am Captain Tzarth. The Autarch will be restored to her throne soon and will not support this war.
(22:11:49) VAdmBlackthorne: Tzarth> Those of us loyal to the Autarch's wishes find ourselves at odds with those who deposed her in the first place. You are Admiral Blackthorne and command the flagship in this area, yes? We surrender and ask for protection.
(22:11:52) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: the TL arrives at the bridge and she hurries to her decently-repaired station, watching the conversation as she goes ::
(22:11:53) XO_Cdr_TKirr: :: pays attention to the main viewer ::
(22:11:58) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: calls from Sickbay :: NAV: I am sure the bridge has this covered. The Admiral has extensive experience, and there are plenty others. I can't quite let you go yet.
(22:12:21) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: swears elaborately in Mandarin ::
(22:12:47) VAdmBlackthorne: *TC* That... is quite the situation, Captain. How are we to know that you are telling us the truth?
(22:12:49) SEC_Lt_Kuari: :: rushes out of the TL with T'Lira and bounds over to Tac to relieve the fairly new and panicked Ensign ::
(22:14:01) VAdmBlackthorne: Tzarth> If the two cruisers trying to blow me to hell are not convincing enough, I have not much else to tell you.
(22:14:13) CSO_Lt_Wright: *Tav* Doctor, I have an urgent communication from Starfleet for you. I'm sending it to your console.
(22:14:52) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: Dr. Tav is correct Commander you need to recover after brain surgery!
(22:15:15) CMO_Dr_Tav: *Wright* Understood. Thank you, Lieutenant.
(22:15:39) VAdmBlackthorne: *TC* Alright. They don't seem to be pulling their punches, at least, nor you yours. We can discuss surrender terms after the battle, but you have our assistance.
(22:16:17) VAdmBlackthorne: Tzarth> Perhaps surrender was translated incorrectly. We ask for... asylum? Safe harbor? We wish to return to the Autarch once she assumes her throne, not be your prisoners.
(22:16:28) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: :: sighs:: I know. I belong up there.
(22:16:41) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: Or out there. :: gestures in a direction that indicates space ::
(22:17:06) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: waits a moment while Wright sends the feed to his office's viewer, wondering what could be so important that it would be sent his way during a red alert. Seeing that he has the proper access, and seeing that it is secured, he takes a deep, dreadful breath, and accepts the transmission. ::
(22:17:09) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: runs a check on the shield structure and thinks it'll do for a battle of this scale. ::
(22:17:20) VAdmBlackthorne: *TC* We will discuss afterwards, but I see no need to take prisoners if you are genuine.
(22:17:38) VAdmBlackthorne: Tzarth> Very well, Admiral. Tzarth out.
(22:18:14) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: Commander, with the intensity of the situation or the pressure change you would only belong in a casket. It will kill you if you do not recover before attempting to return to duty, I am sorry ma'am but that is final
(22:18:42) VAdmBlackthorne: :: after the comm closes :: Wow, alright. SEC: Paint that friendly ship on sensors so that we won't lose it in the scrum. CSO: Inform Discovery of who not to kill.
(22:18:59) SEC_Lt_Kuari: :: hands at the controls, she looks up at the main viewer, then over at Blackthorne, at the ready ::
(22:19:28) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: Given my track record, I am actually less likely to be injured flying my Mustang than I am on the bridge.
(22:19:29) CSO_Lt_Wright: *Discovery* The lead ship is surrendering and asking for assistance. We will be engaging the two other ships. Do not fire upon what is currently the lead ship.
(22:20:00) VAdmBlackthorne: Discovery's Ops Officer> Riiiiiight, OK, as you wish.
(22:20:02) MED_Ens_DrSlade: :: Laughs:: NAV: Was that a joke commander?
(22:20:05) SEC_Lt_Kuari: CO: Understood. I won't shoot it, sir.
(22:20:20) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: No, it is true. Look at my medical record.
(22:20:41) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: braces for the upcoming battle ::
(22:21:19) XO_Cdr_TKirr: SEC: Lieutenant Kuari, you should only have sixteen torpedoes at the ready. Use them wisely.
(22:21:34) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: I understand that your serious injuries have occured on the bridge, but even in the mustang you are at great risk for further damage! I am sorry to laugh ma'am but that was quite funny
(22:21:36) VAdmBlackthorne: ACTION> The three ships arrive! As promised, the lead ship does not fire on us, but turns on those chasing it.
(22:21:51) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: It was not. :: frowns ::
(22:22:12) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Holds his console and takes a deep breath:: Self: Once more into the breach, then. ::Shakes his head::
(22:22:14) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: Well would you like to hear something funny ma'am?
(22:22:28) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: Yes.
(22:22:41) SEC_Lt_Kuari: :: nods to T'Kirr in understanding and gets to targeting ::
(22:22:45) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: What do you call a cow with no legs?
(22:23:01) VAdmBlackthorne: SEC: Target the lead ship and fire! :: takes the helm for maneuvering ::
(22:23:37) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: Uhhhhh.... dead?
(22:23:41) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: is shocked to see his father, Admiral Kirsche on the screen before him, wracked with grief, and the surprise must show on his face :: Kirsche: Father?
(22:23:41) CMO_Dr_Tav: Kirsche> CMO: Jorvan. It is good to see you. I wish it was under better circumstances. There's been an accident, and... and... Jorvan, it's your... your mother and sister.
(22:23:41) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: shoulders drop, fearing what is to come :: Kirsche: Father? Are they okay?
(22:23:41) CMO_Dr_Tav: Kirsche> CMO: No. They... They're not okay, son. Starfleet Medical was amazing, but there was simply nothing they could do. They
(22:23:49) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: Ground Beef
(22:24:07) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: :: blinks :: What?
(22:24:09) CMO_Dr_Tav: Kirsche> CMO: They're gone. They're dead.
(22:24:36) SEC_Lt_Kuari: :: begins a boastful onslaught into the nearest enemy ship, hoping a scare will mean saving their torpedoes in the end and they'll turn tail ::
(22:24:47) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: you know like a hamburger, but on the ground because no legs? get it??
(22:24:47) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: falls back in his chair, unable to figure out how he feels :: Kirsche: Father? They're... dead?
(22:25:23) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: .... oh, yes, I get it! :: snorts in a half-laugh :: That is awful.
(22:25:55) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: Well its the dumb jokes that I find funny, not to mention the classics
(22:26:08) CMO_Dr_Tav: Kirsche> CMO: I'm sorry, son. There was nothing... :: is silenced as he is wracked with grief ::
(22:26:22) VAdmBlackthorne: ACTION> All three friendly ships focus fire on the lead heavy cruser, which finds its situation changed for the worse in a hurry.
(22:27:38) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Is monitoring the power grid very closely making sure there isn't a repeat of the last battle.::
(22:27:47) CMO_Dr_Tav: Kirsche: Father. I am in the middle of a battle here, but once it is over I will be on my way back to Command. Atlantis can live without me for a bit. I'll be there as soon as I can be.
(22:27:52) MED_Ens_DrSlade: :: Hands a PADD to Harper:: NAV: Here are some of my favorite joke books form the 20th and 21st century, hopefully they will make you laugh!
(22:28:11) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: Hm. Well, it could not be any worse than the bad romance novel I was reading.
(22:28:43) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: Oh commander I promise it can be worse, but atleast funny
(22:29:14) CMO_Dr_Tav: Kirsche> :: drops his head for a moment, and then raises it to his viewscreen :: CMO: Son... That's the best thing I've heard in hours. I will see you soon.
(22:30:33) VAdmBlackthorne: ACTION> The ship rocks at each hit she takes, but not violently, just enough to remind everyone that we're in a battle.
(22:30:43) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: Thank you, doctor.
(22:31:02) CMO_Dr_Tav: Kirsche: As soon as I can, Father. :: touches the activator to end the transmission and falls farther back into his chair, thinking for a moment. When he is able to speak, it is barely more than a whisper, and it's an effort to make himself heard from his office to Sickbay :: MED: Doctor Slade. Can you come in here a moment?
(22:31:35) SEC_Lt_Kuari: :: keeps on the one ship, combining mostly phaser fire along with that of the Discovery ::
(22:31:41) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: Absolutely commander, Let me know if I can get you anything, and its quite refreshing having a patient that I dont have to lock in here with a force field
(22:31:57) VAdmBlackthorne: ;: brings Atlantis about with Discovery, and the helmsman of the friendly Tzenkethi seems to pick up on the maneuver :: SEC: There!
(22:32:00) MED_Ens_DrSlade: :: Thinks about ilahir::
(22:32:23) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: ... a forcefield? Never mind, perhaps I do not wish to know.
(22:32:48) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: A previous patient ma'am
(22:33:20) SEC_Lt_Kuari: :: uses the forward phasers at full charge with combination of the three ships, and fires one torpedo for good measure ::
(22:33:59) VAdmBlackthorne: ACTION> That ship explodes!
(22:34:43) SEC_Lt_Kuari: CO: Do we want them to flee, or shall we disable if they run, sir?
(22:35:11) VAdmBlackthorne: SEC: The Tzenkethi have yet to strike me as the fleeing type.
(22:35:21) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: a little louder :: MED: Doctor Slade? Can you come in here, please?
(22:35:22) VAdmBlackthorne: ACTION> True to form, the remaining cruiser stands and fights.
(22:35:31) NAV_Cdr_Harper: MED: Yes, I figured...
(22:36:41) MED_Ens_DrSlade: NAV: Excuse me a moment Commander :: Walks to the CMO office:: CMO: Yes Sir? :: Looks at his boss and realizes that something is very wrong::
(22:36:47) SEC_Lt_Kuari: CO: Forget I asked then. :: pelts the remaining trouble-maker with phasers, keeping their torps for something more threatening ::
(22:36:54) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: Commander what happened??
(22:36:59) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: stares blankly into the screen in front of him and the END TRANSMISSION logo ::
(22:38:27) VAdmBlackthorne: ACTION> The cruiser seems to focus heavily on its Tzenkethi counterpart, largely ignoring Atlantis and Discovery.
(22:38:35) CMO_Dr_Tav: MED: I just received some very bad news. As my most active doctor on staff, I wanted you to know first, because it's going to impact you. I'm taking some leave, and I need you to hold down the fort while I am gone. Not sure how long I need to be gone.
(22:39:05) NAV_Cdr_Harper: :: tries to read the joke book PADD ::
(22:39:45) SCI_LtJG_TLira: :: monitors the friendly vessel's energy outputs ::
(22:40:35) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: Wait, sir I know that I have been picking up slack but I am nowhere near ready to be acting CMO.......... :: Pauses, swallows, Breathes:: CMO: Of course sir, take the time you need I will make sure everything is in top shape for your return
(22:41:29) SEC_Lt_Kuari: :: notices the cruiser's behavior and peeks at the neutral Tzenkethi's defenses ::
(22:41:32) CMO_Dr_Tav: MED: You are ready. You're far better than I was as far out of my training as you are
(22:41:45) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Is noticing minor power fluctuations in some of the secondary EPS conduits.:: Self: Don't you dare play up now. ::Stares at Atlantis sternly. Fluctuations subside.::
(22:41:55) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr left the room (quit: Client exited).
(22:42:16) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: Thank you sir, I will do my best :: Overwhelming feeling of dread washes over him::
(22:42:32) TAC_Ens_Douglas [Pezzley@Test-1499362E.cable.virginm.net] entered the room.
(22:43:08) CMO_Dr_Tav: MED: I need to go to Earth. My mother and sister were killed in an accident. I don't think I am going to tell anyone that but Commander T'Kirr and maybe Admiral Blackthorne.
(22:43:19) TAC_Ens_Douglas is now known as ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr
(22:43:25) CMO_Dr_Tav: MED: But as my protoge of sorts, you deserve to know too.
(22:44:05) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: My condolences Commander, I am so sorry for your loss! I will try to make you proud!!
(22:44:13) CMO_Dr_Tav: MED: Doctor Nolan is a great Doctor, but he has no desire to lead in any way. He will assist you as you need. And, of course, there is always the EMH, if you want to deal with him.
(22:44:53) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: looks up to Slade for the first time, still blankly :: MED: Thank you, Doctor. Or, should I say, Chief Medical Officer?
(22:45:39) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr: ::Pats Atlantis:: Self: Good girl.
(22:45:45) VAdmBlackthorne: ACTION> As the remaining cruiser takes more punishment, it accelerates toward the friendly Tzenkethi ship!
(22:45:46) VAdmBlackthorne: PAUSE SIM
(22:45:47) VAdmBlackthorne: PAUSE SIM
(22:45:50) VAdmBlackthorne: PAUSE SIM
(22:45:52) MED_Ens_DrSlade: CMO: Only acting sir, your desk will be waiting for you to return! And for the record sir, I would deal with the EMH before Dr. Nolan
(22:45:59) CMO_Dr_Tav: :: wishes that his words were not so tired and flat. In the effort to make and effort and give a shit, Tav stands up and pushes his hand to shake Slade's ::
(22:49:40) CMO_Dr_Tav left the room.
(22:50:17) ENG_LtJG_Ilaihr left the room.
(22:52:03) SCI_LtJG_TLira left the room (quit: Quit: ).
(22:54:32) XO_Cdr_TKirr left the room.
(22:54:34) SEC_Lt_Kuari left the room.
(22:55:56) MED_Ens_DrSlade is now known as aCMO_Ens_DrSlade
(22:56:15) CSO_Lt_Wright left the room (quit: Quit: Try HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <-).
(22:56:28) aCMO_Ens_DrSlade left the room.
(23:02:49) NAV_Cdr_Harper left the room.

© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage