U.S.S. Hyperion - 11504.27, Mission #49

"Kobliad Knights"


 

<GD_CJ>

Summary: After a preliminary engagement with Tzenkethi/Breen forces in the Badlands, Taskforce Arrani has zeroed in on what they suspect to be the enemy's base of operations in the area. The fleet has formed up, and is minutes from the target.

 

<GD_CJ>

<<<Resume>>>

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::steps onto the bridge with understandable reluctance::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Status of wings Kirk and Axanar ?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Status of wings Kirk and Axanar ?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::glances at his console:: CO: They are in formation and ready, sir.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::moves down the bridge and looks across at CO as she moves efficiently to her station:: CO: Reporting as ordered, Captain. ::voice is neutral and controlled::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CEO: So glad you could join us, Commander. Status of the ship?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

CO: ETA 10 minutes, Captain.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::tries not to notice the CO's sarcasm:: CO: All systems are operating within acceptable parameters. There's a squeak in the grav plating on Deck 4, section 21... but I'll get to that later. ::sits down at her console and logs in::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::gives an internal sigh, wondering if he should lock Danann and Rome in the turbolift until they sorted things out or kill each other::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::holds tight onto the armrests on his chair, his eyes glued on the viewscreen::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: MVAM ?

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Stands at Tac, ensuring that the ship is as battle ready as she can be, and ensuring herself likewise::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: Deep breaths, Captain. ::gets up and walks over to the Engineering console::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::nods as Lyon steps past::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: We're about to initate the procedure.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Readies tactical systems. Taps commbadge:: *Security*: All MACOs and Security teams... status?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::gives Danann an bit of a glower, speaking in a lowered tone:: CEO: Now is not the time to be passive aggressive. Leave it be. ::speaks a bit louder:: Are we ready for MVAM, Commander?

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::is busy prepping the med-teams for Bridge and Engineering, gathering up trauma kits and medkits for each team:: *CO*: Sir, the med teams are ready, I'm on the way up to the bridge with my team now.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Looks down at the bridge, surprising herself with a moment of apprehension as she sees two of the men that have played such an important part in her life on the bridge....but then shakes it off, knowing it won't help her::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::turns her chair and looks up at OPS:: OPS: Hey.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Numerous voices call back over Soule's comm to the tune of 'GREEN'::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*CMO*: Thank you Doctor, see you soon.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

Self: Good... ::smirks:: CO: All teams are ready Captain.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: Thank you Ensign. Please assign hand phasers to Bridge officers and double the protective detail.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::looks at OPS: Look, I'm just reporting what I know. ::raises hands in defense:: OPS: As for Multi Vector... we're good to go. Teams standing by in all sections.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::enters turbolift:: TL: Bridge ::TL whisks them quickly upwards..::

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Listens, as she multitasks, also appreciating Douglas' preparation::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CEO: It's not the content, its the tone. Can we get through this war before I have to deal with one on the bridge? ::gives a small smile:: Thanks for the report.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS/CEO: Today Commanders. We are about to enter a hotzone.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::turns towards the Captain:: CO: Initiating MVAM, sir. ::refuses to let the Captain's tone bother him::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Thank you.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

::nods to Holden as they start the procedure:: CO: MVAM in progress.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::steps out of the turbolift onto the Bridge, medkit slung across shoulder::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::flicks an eyebrow at OPS:: OPS: You're good at this job, Roj, but somethings won't be fixed with a few nice words, yea? ::looks at him, then turns back to her work::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Nods, walking over to the weapons bin, tapping his commbadge again.:: *MACO*: Verix and T'cao, report for Bridge duty. ::Starts handing phasers out.::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CO: Ready, sir. ::tries for a sweeter tone, but it comes out just as sarcastic::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::nods:: CEO: I know. There are also some things _I_ cannot fix. That is up to the two of you. ::heads back to his chair::

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Resists making a comment, but still says it to herself... Self: Depends on the words he uses::

 

ACTION: Blue Alert! The various connections between the Hyperion's sections are sealed and severed, thrusters separating the ship before each section comes under its own power, entering an attack formation.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CTO: Red alert, arm photon and quantum torpedoes.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::sits down with a glower at his console::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::steps towards the medical display, bringing up status of all three sickbays. Throws Soule a smile as she sees him::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::kinda can't help but feel good that she's pissed OPS off now, too. More dark clouds on the bridge means she's not alone::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

CO: Thirty seconds until the cycle is complete, Captain. ::glances over the plans the Captain had sent him::

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Watches carefully on sensors as the ship separates, changing the alert to red, and arming various weaponry::

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

CO: Yes Sir

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aNAV: Thank you Mr. Miller.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aNAV: Advance when ready.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Passes Izzy a phaser, smiling back at her.::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::taps console:: *Engineering*: All teams report in... status of ship sections.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

CO: All sickbays are on standby Sir.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::flips a switch on his chair:: *All*: All hands this is the Captain, all hands to battlestations. This is not a drill.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CMO: Thank you Doctor...I'm glad to have you here.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Waits to get confirmation of all tac teams in position::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

::initiaites the preprogrammed flight plan:: CO: Advancing, sir.

 

ACTION: The wings of the fleet spread out as they approach Alpha 441, on the edge of the badlands. As the rust-colored clouds and plasma storms thin out, the planetoid comes into view, with the surrounding area empty.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

TAC: Thanks, Soule. ::puts the phaser on her belt, then nods towards the Captain::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CTO: Tactical report.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::looks up at the screen::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::grips the sides of his chair tighter::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::leans back in her chair and spins, facing the CO with her legs crossed:: CO: All Engineering teams report successful separation, Captain. We are in good shape.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CEO: Keep us that way.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Smiles in satisfaction as she sees all confirmations::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CO: I'll try, but that's technically your job, sir. ::spins back and sets her attention back to her console::

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

CO: Everyone has reported in .  Sensors appear to be working a little better.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Tell the Mustangs to fly recon, I want to know what defenses they have.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Looks again::  CO: Though, in my opinion, what the sensors are saying tell me it's a trap

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aNAV: Slow to quarter impulse.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::Stands up:: CTO: Show me.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

CO: The planetoid is emitting transponder signals, lots of them.  Enough to simulate a fleet.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: Aye, sir. ::sends the order to the Mustangs:: Sir, Axanar wing reports contact on the flank.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::turns around:: OPS: Tell Kirk to double back.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Brings the sensor reading up on her screen for Rome to see::  CO: Anyone in the badlands would probably think there's a fleet

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

::slows their advance:: CO: Quarter impulse, aye.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::relays the order:: CO: They acknowledge, sir.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*Attack wing*: All ships be on the lookout. This is a trap. Fall back.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::reads another report:: CO: Kirk wing reports contact from their rear.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

::prepares to turn the ship around to the fallback position::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::walks over to Miller:: aNAV: Have the wing turnabout 180. Let's slide in between Kirk and Axanar and hit them head on!

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::glances at the main screen, keeping an eye on sickbay statuses::

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Wonders what kind of attack is waiting for them, and then thinks that they can handle it either way::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Passes a phaser to Lyon and Danann. Then looks to Feyna:: CTO: Another phaser Leftenant Commander?

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::taps the side of her console;:

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

::sends the order to the rest of the wing:: CO: Already in progress, sir.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aNAV: Full speed, let's break it up shall we.

 

ACTION: The main wing turns about, headed back into the Badlands.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Gives Douglas a wry smile:: TAC: I think my rifle and knife will be enough, unless you believe otherwise

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::absently takes the phaser, putting it in the holster, reading incoming reports::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*Attack wing*: Spread out and hit them head on.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

CO: Full impulse, aye. ::sends the ship leaping forward::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CTO: You see the rifle, the broadsword and the bandolier of knives right? Can never have enough.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::grins at Soule::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::monitors shield power levels like the paranoid little Engineer that she has become::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

All: Stop the bloody chit-chat! We just sprung a trap people.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::pats his backup phaser and dagger in reassurance::

 

ACTION: The clouds of the Badlands gives way, giving a clear view of the battle; a large fleet of Breen ships has blindsided Axanar, while Kirk is fairing better against another horde of Tzenkethi fighters and raiders. The bulk of the fleet, including a heavy Tzenkethi carrier, awaits the Hyperion's wing.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Plants the phaser in front of Feyna regardless.::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::looks at CO, worried about how he's snapping at his crew::

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Resists rolling her eyes at Rome...as if this were the first time they'd sprung a trap::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::takes a deep breath at the sight ahead:: CO: The carrier first?

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Takes the phaser silently, placing it in her hip holster, before continuing to scan for enemy contacts::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CTO: Jo, tag three Sovvies and have them attack that carrier's flight deck. ::nods to Roj::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

aNAV: Best firing solutions.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

CO: On it Boss ::Sends the command out to the 'Sovvies', and receives acknowledgement::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CTO/TAC: You two shout the second you need more power, understood?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CTO: We're joining them, arm quantum torpedoes.

 

ACTION: The Hyperion wing doesn't hesitate, a trio of Sovereign-class cruisers and their escorts making for the carrier, the three Hyperion sections not far behind.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Smiles at the mention of flight-deck. Hands the captain a phaser. Nods.::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Inform the Relics to flank Axanar.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

::nods absently, pulling targeting information from tactical and plotting his course accordingly::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::grabs the phaser:: TAC: Worked well last time, kid.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Arms the torpedoes, and prepares to fire::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::sends the order to the Relics::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO: Lets hope it does again, sir. ::Moves to secondary tactical console.::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CTO: Yea... I'm ready now... just making sure you were. ::looks up from her console and grins at CTO::

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Grins back:: CEO: Can you be never ready and always ready at the same time?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::checks the phaser and brings the power level up to 8, then secures it on his belt::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

::sends the dorsal section swooping towards the carrier:: CTO: You call 'em, I'll line 'em up, Joanne.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CTO: I'll puzzle that one out later... ::notices a slight fluctuation in power distribution to the aft phaser array and corrects it::

 

ACTION: The older vessels move to assist the Axanar wing as the Hyperion wing meets its first wave of fighters. The exchange of fire across all three fronts is impressive, the newer vessels making this go-round more than even.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

OPS: Ugly one on the left

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Fires carefully, not wasting ammo, making every shot count::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::makes fists:: aNAV: Range ?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

::changes the ship angle, aiming for the ship indicated:: CTO: After all this time you still get us confused? I'm not blond.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::looks up at the viewscreen. Double takes and stares. Is regretting ever looking up::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Is keeping his good eye on possible boarding craft.::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

CO: We'll be in range in a few moments.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aNAV: Full speed ahead, Mr. Miller.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Looks up from her sensor screen:: aNAV: Sorry, I just responded to the voice.  At times, your inflection is so similar!

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::takes a deep, quivering breath and pull sher eyes away from the screen, shuddering:: Self: It's like the holoimages of the Dominion War out there...

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

CO: Even more full speed, aye.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::turns to Danann:: CEO: Lock all hatches and magnetize the hull at the first sign of needles.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

CEO: Don't react.  If the screen is too much, focus on sensor readings.  It helps

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::looks back at the screen and takes it all in::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO/CEO: Got my good eye on em....

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::decides that too much banter would be too much for now, doesn't comment on Joanne's quip::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::glances back at CO, worry in her eyes:: CO: Yessir... ::all snippiness is gone from her voice:: CTO: Good call... ::turns back and tries to focus on her work::

 

ACTION: The dorsal section weaves through enemy fighters, straving the smaller vessels as it zeroes in on the carrier. The Sovereigns spread out, arcing through the clouds, taking aim at the carrier's flight decks.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Keeps focussing on the sensor screen::  aNAV: The one at 7 o'clock

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

CTO: All yours. ::changes the ship vector to give her the best firing solutions::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CTO: Rotate phaser frequencies, I want those shields dropped.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Fires at her target, rotating the phaser frequencies as requested::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::checks reports from the Relic, Axanar and Kirk wings::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::sets shield frequencies to match CTO's phasers::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::stares at the main screen for a few moments.. shakes her head and gets back to focusing::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Tell the Sovvies to focus their fire on the dorsal shield emitters...as soon as they're down, flush that flight deck with QTs

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::eyes the controls for the Hyperion's outward hatches, her fingers twitching::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: Aye, sir. ::transmits the orders:: Sent. We're ahead in the fight. Axanar lost two Steamrunners, the Marigold and the Sigfried.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::nods::

 

ACTION: The Hyperion and accompanying Sovereigns put on an impressive light show, pummelling the carrier with phasers, the shields fully visible under the strain until, suddenly, they were gone, the emitters overloaded.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

All: We'll avenge them.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

CO: Shields of the carrier are down!

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

*Sovereigns*: Fire at will. Quantum torpedoes.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::swallows hard in a dry throat as she co-ordinates her Engineers, stopping for a moment as she hears CO's flat tone. Frowns but ignores it for now::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

::sends the dorsal section swooping at the carrier:: CTO: All yours.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aNAV: Turn us about, head back to regroup with the wing.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aNAV: The Sovvies will finish her.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::glaces over at the Captain's tone::

 

ACTION: The attacking ships waste little time, unleashing their barrage of Quantum Torpedos on the carrier, lighting it up with blue flashes before it suddenly erupts in a bright green ones, plasma venting from fissures in the hull as the ship tears apart.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Stares on as weapons fire barrages the carrier.::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV_Miller>

::changes course with a little reluctance:: CO: Aye, sir. Regrouping.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CTO: High level targets?

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

CO: All being targeted

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Where are we needed ?

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::watches the carrier explode, biting her lip. Regardless of whose side they were on, she'd just witnessed a massive loss of life. Blinks back her emotions::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::is satisfied with sickbay status for the moment. Just continues watching the battle, fingering her medkit in case she needs it, closes her eyes momentarily as the carrier blows up::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::looks up from his console where he's been following the rest of the battle:: CO: Plenty to go around, Captain. Pick a target.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

CO: On a tactical level Sir, this looks like a last minute dash on the part of the Tzenkethi and Breen.  They were never going to succeed in this encounter, but went out in a blaze of glory instead.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::points at the screen:: OPS: that one.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::throws OPS a worried look::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CTO: Let's make them regret it.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Still scouring the sensors for possible boarding ships.::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::looks around the bridge, the Dominion War called to mind:: CO: Aye, sir. ::addresses Ethan:: aNAV: Change course to intercept that escort.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

CO: We've won sir.  Should we not be allowing the remainder of the vessels to surrender?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::catches the look, sending her a reassuring smile::

 

ACTION: Taskforce Arrani goes to work, picking apart the enemy in an almost mechanical fashion. The Federation ships act in unison, where the Tzenkethi and Breen are disorganized, making last-ditch attacks and failed suicide runs.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CTO: No. We have our orders.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Shrugs:: CO: If you say so Boss.  ::Continues to fire at vessels, but mostly only the aggressive ones::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::turns to Joanne:: CTO: We'll chase them out. They better run fast.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::throws OPS an "It's not that simple" look before biting her lip again::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Stares at the captain, before glancing to Feyna with a concerned look.::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::sits up straighter:: CO: Captain? Shouldn't we offer them the chance?

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::can't stop herself:: CO: Captain, we could gain valuable intelligence if we accept their surrender!

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::looks at Lyon, his jaw clenched then flexes his jaw and takes a deep breath::

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Make the call.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::furrows her brow some at the exchange between Capt and Feyna::

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Only attacks the vessels that attack the fleet, holding off on the 'chasing' until she hears Lyon'sresponse::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::turns to aOPS:: aOPS: Assign medical teams and relief vessels to Axanar and Kirk.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::stares at OPS::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::nods, signalling Holden to open a channel:: *Enemy ships*: This is your one and only chance to surrender. I strongly urge you to do so.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

SCI: Cadet Ve, scan for life signs in the rubble.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: on it, Captain. ::sends the orders::

 

<SCI_cdt_ve>

::straightens up at the order:: CO: Yes, sir ::turning to her station to scan for life forms::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::sighs:: CO: Some Breen are surrendering, the Tzenkethi are not.

 

ACTION: A dozen smaller Breen ships cease their attacks, while the remaining Breen vessels turn to flee. The Tzenkethi ships continue their ill-fated attack, some even starting to attack the surrendered Breen ships.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Tell Kirk to accept the surrendering vessels.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Open the file containing his Tzenkethi research.:: OPS: Commander... could I try something?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

CTO: You know what to do.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Continues to target and fire upon the attacking Tzenkethi::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: Understood, Captain. ::transmits the orders, before turning:: TAC: Try what, Ensign?

 

<SCI_cdt_ve>

CO: There are no signs of life that the computer can detect

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::sighs:: SCI: Thank you Cadet. Keep trying.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

OPS: To make them stop.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

TAC: You have one minute to explain.

<CO_Captain_Rome>

SCI: And if you can use your...abilities in any way in that search, please do so.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::glances at the Captain, before remembering from Ve's file that she's Betazed::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::cracks his knuckles, and looks around the Bridge. No injuries, no damage and he smiles::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

OPS: They are proud people sir. Who demand honour... ::Sends a Tzenkethi Funeral Dirge to OPS::

 

<SCI_cdt_ve>

CO: Yes, sir. ::She exhales quietly trying to puck up any sogns of emotion or thought::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::checks over the file:: TAC: And you think it will work?

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::feels the blood run cold in her veins at the CO's smiling expression::

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: The Bridge is yours, Commander. I'll be in the gym.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

OPS: It might....

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Stops for a moment and looks over at Rome, thinking that he's behaving oddly again::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: Aye,sir. ::tries not to be worried::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::face drops, wondering why in the hell OPS isn't saying something to the CO. Things have gone too far aleardy...::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::heads for the Turbolift and makes fists with his hands, thinking some boxing will help relax him::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::ducks into the turebolift, joining the CO, intent on getting to Engineering::

ACTION: The Kirk wing covers the surrendered Breen vessels, as the rest of the fleet mops up. The battle is won. Lamemda is next on the list.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Oh, and send me a damage report from the fleet when you have it.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TL: Gym.

 

<CTO_LtCmdr_Feyna>

::Gives a look to Lyon, that conveys her 'oh shit' feeling about Rome::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

TAC: Try it. ::turns to Danann, too late to catch her::

 

<GD_CJ>

<<<Pause>>>


© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage