U.S.S. Hyperion - 11504.06, Mission #46

"Kobliad Knights"


 

<GD_CJ>

SUMMARY: The battle is joined! Mirandas are dropping like flies, but they're taking Breen frigates with them. The enemy carriers have unleashed their hordes, met by the Flagstaff's complement of stout Mustang II fighter craft. The Hyperion and Vonnegut are taking on the carriers, hoping to break the back of the enemy fleet before attrition takes its toll.

 

<GD_CJ>

Meanwhile, a Tzenkethi boarding craft has penetrated the dorsal section's hull, loosing its massive, armored lizardman contingent. The MACOs are on the way, but will they be enough?

 

<GD_CJ>

<<<Resume>>>

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::sits at the Helm, activating evasive maneuvers::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::locks down his worry about Ethan, focusing on the situation at hand::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::has just arrived onto the bridge with her med-team, looking Ethan over. Scanning for the extent of the damage::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

::transmits the updates throughout the fleet::

 

ACTION: The Hyperion's sections lay heavy fire on one of the Tzenkethi carriers, managing to dodge most of the return fire.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

*MACOs*: Repel the boarders. Hold the line.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*CEO*: Bridge to Main Engineering! I want emergency forcefields to contain the enemy carrier!

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

a::Continues to fire on the enemy carriers, glancing back at the turbolift door, trying to resist the urge to take up arms.::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: Douglas, find a weakness. We need to take out that carrier!

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

Med-tech: Lectrazine. Get him stabilized. now.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

OPS: He's going to be fine, he'll need some surgery, skin grafts, but he'll survive.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

ALL: MACOs are sending reports that they have engaged the enemy.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::marches up to a console and starts tapping furiously:: *CO*: YOu and me both, Captain! ::pauses, grits her teeth:: *CO*: I'm working on it. Stand by.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::dodges a flight of torpedoes::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

OPS: I'm going to need site-to-site transport directly to the ICU

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO: I've been thinking about our previous conversation sir, I know exactly what the Sentinel targeted... the Carrier flight decks.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::looks about the bridge:: CMO: Thank you. ::moves over to one of the science consoles:: Initiating site to site. ::hits the controls::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: Send me the coordinates, I'll give you the shot!

 

ACTION: Below decks, the MACOs exchange fire with the Tzenkethi. They contain them momentarily, when a particularly heavily armored beast enters the hall. Phaser fire has little effect, and it charges the MACO position.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::looks up at Soule, her face relaxes for a moment, then disappears in a twinkle of blue light::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Sends the coordinates to the NAV console.:: CO: There she is sir. Take us in.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

::reroutes power to the internal force fields in the area of the breach::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::reroutes deflector power and any remaining secondary systems to shields:: *CO*: Erecting forcefields now!

 

ACTION: Elsewhere, the Flagstaff leads the Ambassador and Excelsior wings against the Breen's cruisers, drawing fire away from the Mirandas.

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::inputs the coordinates:: All: Hold on! ::punches it::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::materialises back at Sickbay ICU with Ethan and her med-team::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Increases the yield of the quantum torpedoes, and waits for the right position to fire.::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::studies the fleet movements for a moment::

 

ACTION: The Hyperion arcs tightly for the Carrier's flight deck.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

Self: Maximum yield, full spread.... All: Firing!

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::gets Ethan onto a anti-grav stretcher with the help of a couple of med-staff, takes him directly to the surgical bay to prep for surgery::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::hears an alarm go off behind her:: Self: No, no... no... ENG_Adams: Adams! Plasma surge along the warp manifold! Stabilise the reactor containment field, pronto!

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Roj, relieve me!

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::feels the ship shudder:: Self: Who the hell is flying this bucket?!

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::darts towards the NAV console:: CO: The Cruisers are managing to break the Breen formation, a section of the enemy frigates and fighters have splintered off. The Constitutions can take care of them.

 

ACTION: The Hyperion looses a volley of quantum torpedoes, which smash into the carrier's flight deck. Sensors detect all kinds of damaging energy spikes; a direct, and deadly, hit. The carrier begins to drift to the side.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::Stands up and allows Lyon to take over:: OPS: Thank you, Commander.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: Transmitting the orders to the Constitution wing, sir.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: Well done, Ensign!

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::takes the ship into a sharp turn back towards the fighting::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aOPS: Inform the Flagstaff to cover us and tell them to aim for the other carrier's flight deck!

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::Grabs the railing::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: Aye, sir. ::sends the information to the Flagstaff::

 

ACTION: The elderly Constitution class ships, once the pride of Starfleet, form up, barrelling down on the wayward enemy frigates. They unleash volleys of upgraded fire-power, obliterating the gnat-like craft before turning to join the other cruisers.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO: Thank you sir. With all the secondary explosions... that is their only weakness.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::reroutes the secondary plasma relays, holding her breath as the ship shakes again::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: I'll remember to pass my thanks onto Captain Stradiot for the information!

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: The Flagstaff acknowledges, Captain.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::checks on the powerflow to the internal forcefields::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::sits down in his chair:: aOPS: Thank you Mr. Holden.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: Ensign, let's see if we can't go for double.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Taps his commbadge:: *Security*: Security teams, I need an update. What is the status of the enemy boarding parties?

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::lines up several evasive maneuvers:: CO: Aiming for the second carrier.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO: It would be my utmost pleasure Captain.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: When you have the shot, fire at will.

 

ACTION: The sleek and sexy Akria-class Flagstaff breaks off from the dogfight after causing a Breen cruiser to erupt in flames, setting its sights on the remaining carrier. As it gets into position, it's met with a trio of boarding pods, which hammer into the hull.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Loads the next volley of MY quantum torpedoes.:: ALL: Firing....

 

<GD_CJ>

<MACO_Stein>

*TAC*: Contained on deck 3. Stand by.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aOPS: Mr. Holden, can we depressurize that section of deck 3?

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

::glances up:: CO: Not without taking the MACOs with them, sir.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aOPS: How many?

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::carefully monitors Ethan's lifesigns and oversees the surgical staff as the surgery continues, he's doing well...dermi-grafts are going into place, now the dermal regenerator...::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

::looks alarmed:: CO: Seven, sir!

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aOPS: Forcefields ?

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::monitors the bridge:: *CO*: I can keep a lock on our people, sir. Beam them to Sickbay. They won't be pretty, but they'll survive...

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO: Captain! I have another option....

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: If the MACOs can fall back... Or Mr Douglas can suggest something.

 

ACTION: Spreads of quantum torpedoes fly from the Hyperion, screaming for the carrier's flight decks. A number of Tzenkethi fighters manage to sacrifice themselves, and only a few get through. The carrier is damaged, but operational.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

All: I'm all ears!

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::jinks the ship through some evasive maneuvers:: TAC: I'm bringing it around for another run. Get your torpedoes ready.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO: I know you didn't want to talk about it now sir. But Vitro can fight these things on their terms sir.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

Self: just a few more passes with the autosuture..almost done. Dammit, I hope they don't rock the ship again up there..

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: I am not trusting the security of this ship on an entertainment system, Ensign Douglas.

 

ACTION: Below decks, a MACO has the ride of her life, arms clamped tightly around the Tzenkethi tank's neck as it thrashes about. Other MACOs distract it with phaser fire as she tries to extract a her knife from its sheath.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Nods at Lyon.:: OPS: Ready when you are gov.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO: Then trust me captain....

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*CEO*: Can you get the MACOs safely, Commander Danann ?

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::gets a lock on the seven comm badges on Deck 3, just in case.::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: Focus on that carrier, Ensign. That's an order!

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::aims the ship at the carrier:: TAC: At your discretion.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::concentrates:: *CO*: All but one, sir...

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*CEO*: Not good enough!

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Fires the next volley of torpedoes at the carrier flight deck::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::pales:: *CO*: I'll keep trying to get the seventh...

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::executes the string of evasive manuevers as the torpedoes fly::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::a pass with the cellular regenerator, then biograft spray function... and done.::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::taps his badge:: *MACO*: MACO leader, can you hold your position and take out the intruders?

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

*CMO*: Rousseau, you'll have seven incoming soon, prep for space exposure.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::checks the fleet info:: CO: Sir, the Kissinger, Avalon and Chevalier are abandoning ship. Sending some ships to pick them up. Otherwise the fight with the cruisers is going well.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Is frustrated that he can't join the fight beneath them.::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

*CEO*: Yes Ma'am. We'll get ready for them. I'll let my team know.

 

ACTION: The MACO tries not to panic as her comrades are beamed away, managing to wrench her knife free, though it results in her cutting herself a bit. She cries out as the beast bites her hand, but she takes the opportunity to strike, plunging her knife repeatedly into the goliath's squishy neck bits. It continues to thrash for a short while before finally collapsing to the floor.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Understood.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

Surg. Team: Good work everyone. Let's get him into recovery...

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::watches the torpedoes streaking towards the already damaged carrier vessel::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

*OPS*: Ethan's come through the surgery just fine. He's in recovery now.

 

<GD_CJ>

<MACO_Stein>

::shouts of victory can be heard through the combadge:: *CO*: We got the big one! Just a matter of time, now.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

*CO*: You'll be happy to know I have locks on all seven now, sir.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*Stein*: If you lose your ground we have a plan B. Break a leg soldier.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*CEO*: If I give the order, decompress and beam them directly to sickbay.

 

ACTION: The next volley of torpedoes hammers into the carrier, though it's managed to close its blast doors. The vessel is rocked, but still alive, as another wave of fighters spills from the other side.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::scrubs out, and goes into main sickbay to prep for the next set of patients::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

*CO*: Understood, Engineering out. ::voice is clipped::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::takes a deep breath:: *CMO*: Thank you, Lt. I will be down when my duties permit.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Roj, can one of the damaged ships aim for that carrier?

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

Medstaff: I need the decompression chamber prepped and ready for 7 incoming...

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::looks at the fleet positions:: CO: Ram them, sir?

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::stands at her console, watching the seven little dots on screen::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Ram them.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

Self: Why wont you bastards die!

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::stands up:: TAC: Let the professionals worry about the 'Gators, Ensign. We have a job to do.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::quickly scans the ships:: CO: Sir. the Chevalier had the same idea already. They are going to ramming speed.

 

ACTION: A cruiser finally manages to break away from the main battle, and streaks for the Hyperion. The dorsal section rocks with hits.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Who's left onboard?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::grabs the railing as the ship shakes violently::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

*OPS*: ::smiles:: Understood Commander. He'll need a little while to wake up, but I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Feels incredibly patronised and under utilised::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::quietly:: CO: Just Captain Roland, sir. ::executes another set of evasive maneuvers:: TAC: That cruiser is being pesky. Please get it off our tail.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::tumbles backwards:: *Bridge*: Tell whoever the hell is at conn to pay attention, yea?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::sighs:: TAC: Mr. Douglas, I want a full spread of torpedoes fired at the Chevalier's engineering section when they ram that carrier.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

*CEO*: Keep your pants on. I'm busy.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::rocks with the shaking of the ship, grabs onto a med. cabinet to avoid being dumped onto the floor::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO: I would be happy to make them go away. ::Targets the cruiser's bridge and warp core::

 

ACTION: One of the cruiser's hits blows an EPS junction in Main Engineering, causing the ship's shield regeneration to cut in half.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Lyon, do the Mustangs have transporters?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: No, sir.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::shields her face from the enormous flash of light as a console explodes a few meters away::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Any small vessels that can get close and beam Captain Roland to safety?

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

*Bridge*: Shield power at 50%! Let's not get cocky til I have the damage repaired!

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: Checking now, sir.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*CEO*: Cycle the shields, the ablative armor will hold!

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Fires a full spread of torps at the Chevalier's warp core.::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

*CEO*: Understood. ::executes the next set of evasive maneuvers::

 

ACTION: The Hyperion turns to face its attacker, which stands little change. It manages to avoid one torpedo, but not the next three. Meanwhile, the Chevalier reaches maximum impulse, seconds away from impact.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: The Vonnegut might get to him in time. ::sends the order::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::grabs a fire supression unit and throws it at one of her assistants:: *CO*: Look, if you wanna come down here and do this, then, be my guest.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*Fleet*: All vessels, retreat from the Chevalier's location asap.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*CEO*: You have 5 minutes, we need those shields.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::growls at the dratted ship on their tail, taking an evasive route through the debris field::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Can they get him?

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

*CO*: I only need four.. ::looks at the damage, grimaces:: *CO*: No, no... five is good...

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::gets started rerouting and yelling at her staff::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: We will know when they have him. ::silently urges the Vonnegut to make it::

 

ACTION: There's a brief lull in the action as the space around the Chevalier clears, save for the Vonnegut, which does a fast flyby to pick up Captain Roland. The Hyperion's torpedoes are well timed, striking the Chevalier just as it collides with the carrier. The resulting explosion is massive and impressive, the Chevalier's momenteum causing its debris to shear the carrier in half.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::gnaws at his lower lip::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::throws his fist in the air:: TAC: Great shot kid, one in a million!

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: They have him, sir. ::lets out a loud sigh::

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::grins::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Take us back in.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aOPS: Tell the relics to fall back to safety.

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::walks around checking on some of the more minor injuries to treat & release them & get them back to their stations::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::changes the ship course back into the action::

 

<CMO_LtJg_Rousseau>

::checks up on the latest wave of patients, triaging the worst into ICU and surgery::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

::transmits the orders:: CO: Order sent.

 

ACTION: With the twin carriers now smoldering ruins, then Breen vessels begin to break ranks, many of them turning to flee.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

ENG_Adams: Transfer auxiliary power to deflector. Channel forward shields through that, that'll take the strain off our aft shielding array til I get this sorted.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*CEO*: Where are my shields?

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Faceplants the console. Glad he didn't just kill a Starfleet captain.:: Self: Holy holy holy holy shiiiiiiiit.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

*CO*: We're fully shielded, Captain, but it's not pretty.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::points at the tactical overlay on the screen:: TAC: Go after them, fire at will. Destroy as many as you can.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*CEO*: Doesn't have to be pretty, Commander. Just has to work.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Reports from the MACOs come in.:: CO: Intruders neutralised.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::sends the ship streaking after the running ships::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Fires all weapons at enemy vessels.::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::let's out a breath:: TAC: Tell MACO leader well done.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aOPS: Tell the Vonnegut to flank them.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

*CO*: Well, let me put it this way. It'll work. But if it doesn't you won't be alive to yell at me. ::talks and taps on her console::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: Aye, sir. ::sends the order to the Vonnegut::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO: Oh I will.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::pats the kid on the shoulder then moves back to the center of the Bridge::

 

ACTION: The Flagstaff, Vonnegut, and Hyperion chase the fleeing ships, destroying several before they can jump to warp. A few cruisers and handful of frigates manage to jump, but, after a few moments, all that remains are Federation vessels and the ruins of a Breen fleet that should have known better than to fuck with Starfleet.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::notices his hands are shaking as he sits down::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aOPS: Tell the fleet to regroup. I want status updates from all wing leaders.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::sighs as the Breen escape, turning the ship back to the battlefield::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: Yes, sir. ::sends the orders to the fleet::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::slides her stool over to the next console, waiting for one of her staff to report the damage to the EPS conduit is repaired, or at very least bypassed::

 

ACTION: After a momentary lull, the remaining Starfleet vessels report in as all clear. The battle is won, but not without cost; 7 Miranda class frigates, 2 Excelsiors, 1 Ambassador, and 3 Constellation class cruisers have been destroyed. Still, Kobliad has been held, as ordered.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

OPS: We'll get another shot at the Breen, Gov.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aOPS: Tell Captain Rolan thanks, he just won us this battle.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::gets up as one of the relief pilots show up:: CO: Too many losses, sir.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::breaths a sigh of relief at the little red indicator turns white:: *CO*: Shields at maximum...

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: I disagree Commander. This is much better than my estimates showed.

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

CO: Yes sir. I'll relay the message.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

*CEO*: Thank you, Commander. Dispatch repair teams and get that bloody stingray out of the hull and patch us up.

 

ACTION: The calm seems to set in everywhere, save for Sickbay. Numerous injured and dying fill the biobeds.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::flops down in the XO chair:: CO: Yes and no.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Commander, with what we had we were lucky not to lose twenty or more. Let's be grateful for that.

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

*CO*: On it. ::gets wearily to her feet and begins to organise her staff into repair teams::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: Stand down from Red alert.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Takes a deep breath, and disables red alert.::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::looks over at the Captain:: CO: I am aware of that, Captain. I just don't like the numbers.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

OPS: Get used to it. ::accepts a PADD from a crewman::

 

<GD_CJ>

<MACO_Stein>

*TAC*: Hey, Machine-man. Wanna see a dead Tzenkethi?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: Not in this lifetime, sir. ::pulls up the reports and starts assigning repair teams::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::prepares to stand up, then thinks better of it:: OPS: I'll clean up here, Commander. Go see your husband.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::motions for him to hand over the PADD::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

*Stein*: That's... Mr Machine-man. And damn right I do. I'll bring the poking sticks.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::gives the Captain a grateful smile:: CO: Thank you, sir. He's probably still in recovery. ::stands up and hands over the PADD::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::::grabs a hyperspanner from her tool kit and starts to pry the panel off the exploded section console. Luckily, they made these things for easy removal, so she's into the workings in jig time::

 

<GD_CJ>

<MACO_Stein>

*TAC*: Bring a holo-imager. It's a big'un.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::takes the PADD, but places it back in the empty XO seat and just looks out the viewscreen at the destroyed hulks of vessels::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::exits the bridge onto the TL, ordering it to sickbay::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

*Stein*: Sounds like a party.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

aOPS: Gather the reports from the fleet and update Admiral Walker. Kobliad has been held.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aOPS_Holden>

::sends the request out to the remainder of the fleet:: CO: I'll send the reports when we received them all.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::nods::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::rubs a sheen of sweat off her forehead, smudging it with soot accidentally. Examines the mess behind the bulkhead intently:: Self: Ok, you little bastard...

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Sees the look on the captain's face.:: CO: You look like you could do with a drink sir...

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::exits the TL, all but running down the corridor to sickbay, using the side entrance to recovery, not ready to see the aftermath::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::looks over at Douglas:: TAC: I could do with some peace.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

CO: Tomato, Tomato.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

::chuckles::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

TAC: After this shift perhaps. Go see your 'Gator, Ensign. You've earned it.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::goes down the back hallway to recovery, checking where Ethan is, ducking into the room::

 

<CEO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::wiggles inside the bulkhead. Calls out to ENG_Adams, assisting her:: Adams: This is cozy. If I fall asleep in here leave me be for a few, ok?

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Winks:: CO: Thankyou sir. ::Moves over to the turbolift.:: I'll see if I have a 2342 vintage left.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::sinks into the chair next to the biobed:: aNAV: This has been one of the longest battles in my life. Don't do this to me again, you hear? ::lightly strokes Ethan's hair before taking one of his hands and just sits there looking at his husband::

 

<GD_CJ>

<<<Pause>>>


© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage