U.S.S. Atlantis - 11503.25, Mission #1038

"The Opening Shots"


 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

BEGIN SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

BEGIN SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

BEGIN SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: sitting at the helm of Atlantis, he steers her for an attack on an unfortunate light cruiser ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Judging all systems in readiness, Quinn allows himself a moment to stare at the long range sensor contacts, studying the blips with a long, quiet exhale.  He has to admit, this is the big one.  And he's been there for a few scuffles of note. ::

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

:: Leaving the casualty area in dock three, rushes to the nearest TL:: TL: Sickbay

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: pins a quick pair of wings on T'Lira :: SCI: Take that bird and do not dare get a scratch on it, rook. :: points out the unused Mustang ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: And then, the couple seconds he's allotted pass, and he snaps back to his displays, going deck by deck and reconfirming that damage control parties are in place and standing by on every single deck.  ::

 

<CMO_Dr_Tav>

:: stands in Sickbay, overseeing the final preparations for what is to come. Doctors, nurses and orderlies scurry about doing their duties. Tav turns to a nearby screen so he can keep an eye on what is going on about the ship, and when to expect the first causalties. ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

NAV: I cannot guarantee that it will be unharmed, but I will try my best, sir.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

SCI: Just stay alive. :: climbs up the Boudica's ladder and runs through preflight ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

NAV: That, I can do :: climbs into her fighter ::

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

:: The TL door opens and he sprints down the corridor to sickbay:: CMO: I am going to send Dr. Perron to Dock 3 sir so that I can stand by in surgical if neccesary, is that alright with you sir?

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

::Is keeping a close, watchful eye on the shields::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

Sharks: Sharks, Firefly. Commcheck and prepare for launch.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Firefly: Chaka here.  Zabathu rides again!

 

<CO_Cmdr_Lexington>

@::onboard the Starbase, coordinating the evacuation as well as directing the tactical officer to fire on any vessels that come in too close:: sOPS: Get me the Admiral on subspace!

 

<CMO_Dr_Tav>

MED: Yeah, that's fine. Is Triage ready to go as well?

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: lines up a good attack run for T'Kirr ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: stands at Tactical aboard Atlantis, picking her targets as Blackthorne expertly navigates the battlespace ::

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

CMO: I will confirm with Nurse Nightingale before I send perron to loading Dock 3

 

<CO_Cmdr_Lexington>

@<sOPS>

::rocks against his console with a mutter, then taps the relevant console commands:: CO: Hailing frequencies to the Atlantis are open, Commander.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Can't help but grin.  Dire as the situation is, outnumbered as they are, it's impossibly easier than he expected to stay calm, with talent and professionalism like this at his command. ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Admiral, Sentinel is hailing us.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: On screen.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: complies ::

 

<CO_Cmdr_Lexington>

@::clutches onto her chair and looks out at the viewscreen:: *Atlantis*: USS Atlantis, this is Starbase 621. We're beginning the evacuation, those escape pods and shuttles need cover until they're out of the system!

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

Firefly: T'Lira here. I am ready to... roll, is it?

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*sCO* We will do our best to give you that cover, Commander. :: rolls Atlantis into another attack ::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: signals the bridge that the Sharks are ready to launch ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: waits to convey this information until the conversation between commanding officers is done ::

 

<CMO_Dr_Tav>

:: As serious as the situation is, Tav can't help but smile at the mention of Nurse Nightingale. Yes, that really is her name, though to be fair, she is mostly Betazoid. He shakes the thought from his head, the smile slowly vanishing, as the activities around the ship overtake his brain power once again ::

 

<CO_Cmdr_Lexington>

@*VAdm*: We're beginning to launch now ::nods over to the sOPS officer to start evacuation, the red alert klaxons honking in the background:: Good luck, Admiral!

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: gets on a juicy attack vector and knows T'Kirr will know what to do with it ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Lexington* You too, Commander. Atlantis out.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Admiral, the Sharks report ready to launch.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

SCI_LtJG_HAMLET>

OPS: Wonder w'y there no' answerin'?

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Have them launch and focus mainly on covering the evacuating shuttles and ships.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Firefly*  Firefly, Sharks are clear to launch.  Focus mainly on covering evacuating shuttles and ships.

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*CSO* Understood.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* Sharks, Firefly. We are go for launch. Our primary mission is to cover the evacuating shuttles and ships. Good hunting!

 

<CMO_LtJG_Sarissa>

:: tries to keep up with the flow of patients on the Sentinel and thinks she's doing a decent job at it :: *OPS*: Sarissa to Baudin, could I get a sitrep down here?

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: using the vector, gets a clear target on cruiser's port side impulse engine and sends in dual torpedoes to their mark ::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: lifts the Boudica off the deck and floors it out the door :: *Sharks* Rook, stay on my wing!

 

ACTION: The Starbase begins to launch its escape pods, octangular ships that jettison from the tubes along the upper bulb and turn to burn away at high impulse while fleets of shuttles and runabouts begin to launch, crammed to the brim with passengers.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: dives clear of the rolling Atlantis and heads for the evacuating pods ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: takes off and follows Firefly ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

:: After taking a moment to revel, as he always does, in the sudden acceleration out into space, he opens a private line to the newbie while simultaneously piloting his craft on course. ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

T'Lira:: By the way, nugget.  Not that knowing or not knowing this should LOGICALLY have any input on your performance...but I don't think any of us have ever brought one of these things back "without a scratch".  And certainly not without a few funny looks for it.

 

ACTION: A squadron of Tzenkethi raiders break off for the main formation and move towards the station, swinging low to intercept the escaping ships and pods.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

Chaka: Even so, I will endeavour to return in mostly one piece. :: lifts an eyebrow in the privacy of her cockpit and allows a small smirk ::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* Incoming bandits, targeting our wards. Intercept!

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@ ::the arrowhead of Sentinel, Scarecrow, and Seleya are continuing their speared attack to push through to the other side, glittering with raider explosions and phaser fire:: *CMO*: A little busy, Doctor. Just keep any patients stable.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: does his best to avoid enemy fire, but Atlantis isn't a fighter, and our punishment begins ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

T'Lira: Good call.  Now if you'll excuse me, there are some murdering cowards to punish.

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Spitfire>

:: speeds her fighter full throttle towards the escape pods, banking off as soon as she's in range of one of the approaching Tzenkethi raiders and begins decorating its hull ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: diverts auxiliary power to inertial dampeners as Atlantis weaves through the combat zone ::

 

<CMO_LtJG_Sarissa>

@ *OPS* It might be a bit easier to do that if we weren't, I don't know, being shot at! :: sighs as she tries not to end up tossed on a biobed. Again ::

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: Sir its getting difficult to dodge these flying peices of ship in a Sovereign but I am doing my best

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

OPS: We're bledy givin' it to 'em 'int we?

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

I see some Federation ships attempting to get to us. Let's see if we can't help them break through.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

::Notices the Sentinel appear on sensors, and has to smile.::

 

ACTION: The Tzenkethi close on the gathered Federation ships around the Atlantis, a little rattled by the three-headed spear of the Galaxy-class Seleya, Ambassador-class Scarecrow and Sovereign-class Sentinel cutting through the middle.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

Chaka: I agree :: finds a target to blow straight to hell ::

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@*CMO*: Which is much easier when we are not at war. ::shuts off the comm, distracting as it is, and works to hail Atlantis::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

::As the Tzenkethi come in low, the opposing Andorian screams in from on high, loosing a pair of microquantums at the lead craft, then zooming by the burning wreckage to strafe a second with full intensity phaser fire. ::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: leads with the MQs and then flip-turns as the initial line hits to chase with phaser fire ::

 

<CMO_LtJG_Sarissa>

@ Self: Well nice chatting with you too. :: finds a patient to treat and does so ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: holds on to the console as the ship shakes from a hit ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: The heavy in the middle is in their way, let's fix that.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: brings Atlantis about and heads toward the weakening center ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: looks up from her sensors ::  CO:  Admiral, I believe we have the first wave incoming.  I've got a heavy carrier backed up by six frigates, along with multiple squadrons of smaller raiders.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: Understood.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

::Is shunting shield power all over the place, try

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Any additional Federation reinforcements on sensors?

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  We can expect them in about 6 minutes, Sir.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

<delete last>

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: waxes another and comes around hard to drop in on a third that's trying to slip through unnoticed and get a potshot off on a shuttle "::

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: I can see the Atlantis

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

::Is shunting shield power all over, trying to make sure each shield section has the maximum power needed.

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@*VAdm*: Atlantis, this is Sentinel. We would like to join the fight where the fighting is good, but the Seleya has taken on heavy damage, and one of those heavy duty frigates is idling in our way.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Sentinel* We're already working on that problem.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: scowls at a fighter in her path :: Self: I recommend you get the hell out of my path. :: realizes that her words weren't exactly proper and sighs. Time for some meditation later ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: trains Atlantis' considerable weaponry on the heavy ship ahead, preparing her timed onslaught and lets loose phasers and a narrow spread of torpedoes ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

::shakes her head, her expression grim ::  CO:  The USS Monmouth us en route with part of the sixth fleet, but ETA is 14 minutes.

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@*VAdm*: Thank you, sir.  NAV: Stay in formation. Do not break until we are through.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: based on T'Kirr's attack pattern, he aligns Atlantis for better shots in between dodges and weaves ::

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

OPS: Sir, Tell 'im about the Q-T torpedoes.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: That's what you get when you name a ship after New Jersey.

 

ACTION: The Atlantis' fighters streak through debris and quickly dissipating plasma fire as they blow away a few of the Tzenkethi raiders, the first wave of escape pods swiftly and safely moving out of the combat zone.

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: Im holding, but I dont know how long the Seleya is gonna last sir

 

<SEC_Lt_Kuari>

:: braces herself low to the floor of the Atlantis corridor on all fours as the ship shudders around her, holding her guard outside of Engineering with her marines ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

Sharks:: Do you think they fail to realize, or just care that using all this firepower to try and kill civilians instead of the capital ships tearing their buddies apart is a crap strategy?

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: blinks at the Admiral, not sure if she gets the joke ::

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* Looks like the first wave is safely away. I wish I knew why they would target the civilians, but we can not let them succeed.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

:: Nails the stabilizer of his latest target, causing it to list wildly.  Zooming past it, he finishes the job with a rear firing phaser burst that incinerates its cockpit. ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

Chaka: I believe that they are under the impression that numbers give them an advantage. :: targets another enemy fighter ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: This position is too tenuous to hold. Status on the evacuation?

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Spitfire>

*Sharks* I don't think they realize anything now since they're dead. :: grins ::

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@NAV: Hopefully we will make it easier on them. *VAdm*: Do not get too close; we have some mighty...powerful torpoedoes we are about to try. ::nods at Hamlet:: They are likely to cause a big hole in the enemy forces.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  The first wave of evacuation vessels is away.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Sentinel* Understood! :: banks away, but ends up on a strafing route that's effective, just farther out ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Kindly let the starbase know of our time constraint.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

::winks at Baudin, as he moves over to tactical; entering his clearance to have them loaded:: OPS: Ready on 'ur signal sir.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* I do not think they will give up when the second wave launches. Be ready.

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: Sir shouldnt we tell the fighters to steer clear before we fire?

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: runs a quick systems check of the fighter to make sure it's still good to go ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: rides some bumps as Atlantis takes more fire ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: lets Atlantis' energy reserves recharge while coming about, except for a stray unlucky raider ::

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Starbase*  Atlantis to Starbase.  We have an incoming wave of Tzenkethi that will be arriving in a few minutes.  I suggest you launch your next wave as quickly as possible and then sit tight until we clean up a little bit out here.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

NAV: Well I'd bledy recommend it.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: smirks at the flyswat ::

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@*VAdm*: Tell the fighters to steer clear of our path. No sense in letting them get caught up inadvertently.

 

<sCO_Cmdr_Lexington>

@::slams the comms button, staring at the scorched remains of her OPS officer:: *Atlantis*: Understood, Admiral. We're taking a pounding, but the shields are holding for now. The next wave are heading out. ::slams her fist on the console::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Analyzes the current power draw versus the available sources, and comes to a quick decision. :: Ilaihr: Ensign, I'm heading to deck 6.  Pretty sure I can jury rig us a patch, and get us the power from the holodeck generators.  Keep it together while I'm gone!

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Sentinel* Roger that. *Sharks* Sharks, Atlantis-Actual. Stay clear of the Sentinel's target - the heavy cruiser.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

::Shunts extra power to the impacted shield, despite how little damage it did.::

 

ACTION: A second wave of escape pods launch and the last of the shuttles and runabouts.

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: We are at safe distance sir and the fighters have been notified

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@CSO: The second you see an opening, fire at will. Start with one. Let us see how your 'ginni bastards' fare.

 

<CMO_LtJG_Sarissa>

@ :: finds with nasty plasma burns and reaches for a trauma kit, he doesn't look to be in great shape at all ::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Atlantis* Understood, Actual. *Sharks* You heard him. :: drops in behind another raider and shreds it ::

 

ACTION: Almost on queue, a large wave of Tzenkethi vessels drop out of warp a little way from the station, the huge bulk of the carrier parting to let out a screaming swarm of smaller, lightly armed but very fast fighters backed up by the heavier Tzenkethi raider ships. They advance on the station.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

::Looks up at the lieutenant and nods.:: CEO: Got it.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: blows her current target away and catches sight of the wave :: *Firefly* I believe we have a bigger problem.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: looks at her telemetry and frowns :: *Sharks* Large wave of incoming, watch your asses.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Makes a beeline for a supply closet, and tosses a couple of extra tools and some cabling into his hovering toolbox before both of them hightail it for the turbolift. And even as the lift takes off, he's relaying the schematics for the adapters he wants similarly put in place on decks 9, 15 and 18. ::

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

::Is waiting for the right opening, making sure allied fighters are all clear.::

 

<sCO_Cmdr_Lexington>

<also, on cue>

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: brings Atlantis about for another attack on the heavy ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

Harper:: Don't plan to let the bastards SEE my ass.  Their loss indeed.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Spitfire>

*Sharks* So don't dawdle and drop these birds, you got it. :: spins towards a raider and gives him hell ::

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@NAV: When that freighter is down, make sure the Seleya gets clear and turn us toward the station proper. They cannot fight off all those fighters.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: engages as the fighters arrive, the very fast ones more of a match for the Mustangs ::

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

:: Walks out of the surgical bay:: CMO: have the first wave of injured been brought aboard yet sir??

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

::Sees the opening:: OPS: Firing!

 

ACTION: The Atlantis turns beautifully through space, her forward turret tracking the heavy Frigate and spitting out three glowing blue torpedoes. They streak through space, the first crashing against the Tzenkethi shields in a golden haze, the second smashing straight through her hull taking lizards and deckplates with it while the third explodes somewhere in the middle leaving it a

 

ACTION>

Atlantis starts to shake more often as the battlefield gets more crowded with weapons fire, and thus, more of it hits us.

 

<sCO_Cmdr_Lexington>

quickly expanding debris field

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: Aye sir, I will put us between them and the Seleya

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: keeps firing on targets, somehow managing to keep a straight face. ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

::Guns the accelerator, and zooms to meet the attacking swarm head on.  He successfully bobs and weaves around fire from a pair of Raider ships, then gambles based on his scans of the fighters, and lets his shields soak up a couple of shots to let him get into the middle of a denser pocket.  At which point, he lets his omni-directional phasers go. ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: hangs onto her console while lining up a firing solution on the heavy cruiser ::

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

Self: Great now we are a sheild :: Shakes head::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: ends up taking a few herself in the initial rush, but makes it through ::

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

<Delete Last>

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Bridge: One heavy down, at least...

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

::Chuckles:: Gonna get a couple of scratches for this.

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

Self: Great now we are a sheild :: Shakes head::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: stays unpredictable with sudden stops and starts, spins and flips, and generally gives out more than she takes, but knows that shield won't hold forever ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: an enemy tries to ride up her aft, so she spins the fighter and angles her forward section so she's almost on top of the enemy, firing a torpedo straight into their cockpit. ::

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

::Feels the shake under his feet. Takes a deep breath::

 

ACTION: The Sentinel launches her torpedo at the cloud of Tzenkethi debris, the glowing ball of destruction hitting a raider along the way and smashing it to bits with Kinetic force alone before it explodes, the very fabric of subspace rippling with the effects as it leaves a wake of devestated ships in its path.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Spitfire>

:: starts swearing in Bajoran as her fighter takes a pounding from the new wave of raiders and concentrates on evasion ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Sentinel* -the hell was that?

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

*VAdm*: A very big bomb sir.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: can't help but marvel at the destruction read from her Tactical panel for a moment ::

 

ACTION: The next wave of fighters sweeps over the squadron from the Atlantis, hails of golden disruptor fire glancing off shields, catching a handful of escape pods in the destructive rain and sending a Type 8 shuttle spinning out of control.

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: Direct hit sir :: Turns ship as instructed so Seleya can move, Now facing towards station proper::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: gigglesnorts @ "a very big bomb sir" ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Self: No shit.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: winces as Hotdog vanishes from the sensors in a fireball, then turns back toward the evacuees :: *Sharks* Close ranks on the evacuees!

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Sentinel* Glad that you could join us, now if you could give us a hand with these newcomers?

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: finishes off her current target with a phaser blast and closes on the evacuating shuttles and pods :: *Firefly* I believe the enemy is never-ending.

 

ACTION: The Seleya drops back out of the way, a trail of plasma leaking from one nacelle while the Sentinel and the Scarecrow join the Admiral's fleet to face off against the incoming frigates.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

:: Actually finds that he's carved out a bit of a lull for himself.  Having successfully maneuvered into what practically constitutes knife fight range for a space battle, the nearby fighters proved no match, and are actually shielding him from further fire to a degree.  He's almost regretful when he has to make himself an exit.  But not quite. ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Some of the evacuee vessels are in trouble, Sir.  The Sharks appear to be converging there, but...

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

::Feels the massive shockwave.:: Engineering: What the hell was that?

 

<sCO_Cmdr_Lexington>

@*Vadm*: This is the last wave, Admiral! Starbase 621 is almost evacuated. ::slams her fist on the console and makes her way towards her own escape pod::

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@*VAdm*: Ahem... We only have one more of those left. We will help the evacuation pods, Scarecrow can help the starbase proper. ::nods at NAV, you heard him::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: rolls and evades with the big ship as best he can, trying to keep something open for T'Kirr ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Throws all power into his rear shields, which take a beating from pursuing fighters until he closes on a pair of Raiders.  The Tzenkethi are forced to check their fire to avoid hitting their own ships.  Chaka has no such reservations, and removes both Raiders from his path before moving on to the most troubled evac ships. ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Spitfire>

:: finally shakes a few raiders and re-orients herself towards the escape pods :: *Sharks* Spitfire closing in!

 

<CMO_LtJG_Sarissa>

@ :: her current patient is an annoying bastard who wants to mouth off instead of being treated :: Patient: Shut up and sit still. Honestly, this is worse than crew physicals!

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: Aye sir, Entering attack formation to cover

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

OPS: I can try and work on more, but it'll take time sir.

 

<CMO_Dr_Tav>

MED: We are still waiting for them. Two minutes out.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Fleetwide* Converge on the evacuees and give them more cover.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Sharks* Sharks, Atlantis-Actual. Capital ship assistance inbound.

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

 *Atlantis

 

ACTION: A handful of injured stream into the Atlantis sickbay, plasma burns and scarring seem to be taking up most of the casualties.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: takes her fighter in a corkscrew when a pair of enemies decide to play chicken :: Self: It is most illogical to persist in a failed attack...

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Atlantis* Understood Actual. :: sees Maverick explode right out her window ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

::Growls::  Better be a crapton of it.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: drops in behind the ass that killed him and destroys it ::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: notes her falling shields with a frown ::

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

Engineering:: Keep shunting power to the shields, keep each of them as charged as possible.

ACTION: The Tzenkethi carrier hangs back, fighters streaming out the bay doors at the front while those handful of heavy frigates begin to move on the Federation fleet, the bulky ships looking terrifying in the light of explosions.

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@CSO: Which we have little of right now. Aloud: Make sure those evacs don't get hit. I do not want to see a single one of these Tzenkethi land a hit as long as we are around to fight them back.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: is forced to quicken smaller attacks on lesser vessels as she's able as Atlantis navigates through the higher density of ships ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: charges Atlantis into the fighter fray like an angry dog ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

*Sharks* I believe that someone should destroy that carrier. :: restrains a curse as another fighter closes in on her tail ::

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

OPS: Sir if we can fight through those fights and get a Q-T in the flightbay, their carrier would be vaporised.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Two minutes until the USS Monmouth arrives.  Shall I fill them in on the situation?

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* It is not much of a threat to the evacuating ships, but its fighters are the immediate problem.

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Outside holodeck one, it resembles some cross between botched surgery and a hectic move as removed access hatches litter the floor and bulky black cabling snake from holodeck one's generator to the nearest EPS tap.  Quinn is furiously punching away at a wall concole, making sure the power flow can be successfully regulated so as not to blow anything up. ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Yes.

 

ACTION: A squadron of Tzenkethi fighters break off and surround three heavy Tzenkethi raiders that charge in at ludicrous speeds straight towards the USS Iwo Jima.

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

ALOUD: Send them into Surgical bay 1 :: As he examines a massivly burned starbase crew member with a piece of bulckhead sticking out of his abdomen::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

::Notes the Iwo Jima's plight and relays the coordinates to any other Mustang in range. ::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: sees Boxcar's blip disappear off the scanner as well ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Monmouth*  USS Atlantis to USS Monmouth.  We are currently engaged in heavy fighting with the Tzenkethi.  The Starbase is almost completely evacuated, but we are taking casualties and your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: picks off a cluster of fighters with phaser fire as they charge through ::

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

SCI: We could if we slowed enough in their way and fired full spread for cover while they made their approach, but that is only if they dont change course when I put the sentinel infront of them

 

<CMO_Dr_Tav>

:: turns as the injured are brought into Sickbay, picks the worst looking one and goes to watch over their care, while checking in with the others. In the Surgical Bay, it is a madhouse already. ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: searches for another target and finds on easily, rounding on it to kill it with fire ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

Sharks:: I hereby submit that anyone who comes back with their shields charged better tell me why.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* Looking at mine, I doubt that anyone could find a reason.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

NAV: Best hope I'm no' a shite shot then!

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: checks her shields :: *Sharks* I agree.

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@::grits his teeth:: NAV: Put us on course. CSO: Ready that torpedo. Here goes nothing. *VAdm*: Ready to see another big boom, sir? We're going to try and take out that carrier.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

:: Does the math, and sadly concludes that picking his way artfully through anyone who tries to intercept him is just going to take too long, and re-reoutes power to his forward shields. :: Sharks: If anyone's available to watch MY ass, it's hanging out there.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: Target those fighters making a beeline for the Iwo Jima.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Spitfire>

:: with growing annoyance at her shield levels :: *Sharks* Don't think that'll be a problem here.

 

ACTION: Two of the frigates close to disruptor range, a barrage of golden fire streaming towards the gathered Federation ships, smashing against shields and sending them all rocking.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: brings Atlantis to bear on a perpendicular intercet ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

And with that, he makes best speed toward the Iwo Jima.  He takes two in the kisser from Tzenkethi fighters, punches right back, and keeps on going. ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

Chaka: I'll cover you. Go. :: blows another fighter to hell. ::

 

ACTION: The other four frigates begin to launch plasma torpedoes, keeping back and pumelling the Starfleet ships.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: holds on to the helm ::

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

::Wipes his brow as he takes a deep breath, knowing that the warhead has to his that flightdeck.::

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

:: Turns the Sentinel in direct line of fire for the on coming hoard:: OPS: We are in position sir :: SCI: Hammy dont miss :: Self: This is gonna suck

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Engineering: There, that's it!  Ilaihr, are you getting anything extra now?

 

<CMO_LtJG_Sarissa>

@:: ends up across another biobed and a patient :: Self: I need to stop doing that.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

ALL: FIRING!!!! ::Presses the button and prays.::

 

ACTION: One of the Tzenkethi raiders gets shredded by Mustang fire, the second smashing into the Iwo Jima's shields and sending her twisting through space just as the third crashes into the hull, the wedge shaped ship digging into the bulkhead, folding them in just right to create a seal for her bulkhead to open and armoured Tzenkethi to stream out into the ship's corridors.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: keeps up the unpredictable flight in the middle of the fracas, but knows this can't last much longer ::

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: Pull up right on the axis and I'll take out approximately sixty-five percent of them in one run.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: does so :: XO: Pick off that one stuck in her hull!

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Sir, the Iwo Jima has been boarded!

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

*CEO*: I am reading an increase in power. Shunting it to shield now!

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@::barking more orders:: Aloud: Take out any damn fighter on our path, and if that carrier does not go down, then KEEP FIRING until it does!

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Not for long, if this works.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Ilaihr:: Good.  You should be getting more of the same within the next few minutes.  I'm on my way back now.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: signals the Iwo Jima that help is on the way ::

 

ACTION: The Tricobalt-tipped Quantum torpedo wings its way towards the Tzenkethi carrier in slow motion, the bay doors beginning to close as the torpedo is inbound. It happens too late and the torpedo slips inside like a football rolling past the goalies legs just as the doors close. There's a brief moment, then a collossal explosion rips the carrier to pieces from the inside out.

 

<CMO_Dr_Tav>

:: after seeing that the worst-off patient has been stabilized, moves from patient to patient, seeing who is quickly able to be stabilized, and who needs more work. ::

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

*CEO*: Good, because some serious shit is being fired outside.

 

ACTION: The Iwo Jima hangs limply in space, the Tzenkethi raider jutting out the side like a leech. Other Tzenkethi raiders begin to make similar runs at other ships.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

*Sharks* It seems we have cause for celebration. :: fires phasers at a particularly persistent fighter riding close on her tail and tries not to cheer aloud ::

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS:: HIT, its in sir :: SCI: HAMMY YOU DID IT!!!!!!

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

ALL: AND THE CROW'D GOES FUCKIN' WILD!!!!!

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* Great, now stay alive long enough to celebrate! :: as Boudica takes another hit ::

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@NAV: Celebrate later. Turn us around, double time, and protect those evacs and our own ships.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: puts over half of the enemy fighters closest to Atlantis' center line into her targeting sensors and sets the phasers into quick-firing arcs, the computer plotting their courses and automatically to hit as many targets as possible, and little explosions follow, including the one on Iwo Jima's hull ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

Admiral, the good news is that the Sentinel has destroyed the carrier.  The bad news is other raiders are making runs at other ships like they did to the Iwo Jima.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Status of the evacuation?

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: Aye sir coming about now :: Turns the ship around and starts barreling through raiders that are going towards the evac ships::

 

ACTION: The Cavalry arrives, the USS Monmouth dropping out of warp with five other Federation ships, immediately on top of the Tzenkethi frigates as they start pounding them with a hail of torpedoes and phaser fire.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

::Starts targetting any ships he can.::

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Ilaihr:: The Admiral's flying, with the Sharks out, and he knows his craft.  Try easing up a little on sections that he's turned away from the brunt of it.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: lets out a breath he'd been holding when the cavalry arrives ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Shuttles are all away, the last pods are existing the system.  Starbase 621 is evacuated.

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@NAV: Put us in between if you have to, just do NOT allow the others to get boarded. Looks like we have some help...so hopefully will not be necessary.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: notices the reinforcements, but she's still in the middle of one of those cartoon fights that just have arms and legs protruding from a ball of smoke ::

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

*CEO*: Sir... the Sentinel is firing tricobalt devices. They just took the enemy carrier.... The big guns are out.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: almost collides with an enemy as it appears right in front of her, juking away from it, but it clips her wing a bit and sends her spiralling for a few minutes. :: Self: I disagree with that action strenuously.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  We have another wave inbound.  Three carriers and a full wing of frigates.

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Interface me with the Starbase's computer via command code override.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

::Truth be told, he mostly just pretends to listen whenever he hears that "Stay alive" bit.  When it gets this crazy out here, he's man enough to know no amount of skill can give him control over what happens.  So, he does what he always does.  Spend every moment magnificently enough to proudly be called his last.::

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: Im putting us in between what I can and bumping others :: Worried that he might be hitting them to hard and weakiening the already damaged sheilds::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Also, recall the Sharks.

 

<CMO_Dr_Tav>

:: has finished making his rounds around the Surgical Bay and decides to head out into Sickbay to see what is going on there. :: MED: You got the Surgical Bay?

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: taps at her console ::  CO: Please provide command code override.

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

CMO: Yes sir, this one is stabilizing im going to surgical bay two after we close him up

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Starts hunting down Raiders on their collision courses, hitting them with everything he's got left.  He's not finishing with torpedoes in their tubes! ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Sharks*  Sharks, come home.  You are recalled.

 

<CMO_LtJG_Sarissa>

@ :: skids into a console and decides to get an update. Does not like that update one bit :: Self: Damn

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Authorization Blackthorne Sigma Seven, Omega Four Two. Transmit along with 621's prefix code.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Atlantis* Acknowledged. *Sharks* Bravo Zulu, Sharks!

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: transmits command code with prefix code ::  CO:  Done, Sir.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO: The incoming wave will arrive in 5 minutes.

 

<CMO_Dr_Tav>

MED: Very good. :: heads into Sickbay and checks each of the BioBeds in turn to see how the medical teams and their patients are doing. As he passes Dr. Nolan's bed, he sees that Nolan is busy so he simply pats him on the shoulder in support, and moves on ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Aloud: Starbase Computer, recognize Vice Admiral Ian Blackthorne, Commander, Third Fleet. Initiate Auto-Destruct, five minute timer, silent countdown.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Spitfire>

:: lets out her breath with a whoosh and makes her way home ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: breaks away from her current enemy and hauls ass for the Atlantis like a bat out of hell, being tailed the whole way :: *Sharks* I request assistance with a... straggler I may have picked up.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

::Sends a transmission to Atlantis and the other starfleet ships with specs for the Q-T torpedoes.::

 

<sCO_Cmdr_Lexington>

@<Starbase 612>

*VAdm*: Voiceprint recognised. Auto-destruct timer set for five minutes. This is the final warning.

 

<sCO_Cmdr_Lexington>

<612>

 

<sCO_Cmdr_Lexington>

<621>

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: drops in behind T'Lira :: *Sharks* I have you.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

:: Striding back into engineering. :: ENG: Good for them!  

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*612* Execute.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

*Sharks* My thanks.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Federation reinforcements are also inbound, but 30 minutes out.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Have all fleet ships warp out in exactly one minute from my mark.... now. Rendevous sector 622.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

CEO: It rocked the boat, so to speak.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

:: takes stock of Atlantis' systems ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Fleetwide*  Attention all ships.  Warp out in 48 seconds.  Rendezvous sector 622.  Mark.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Fleetwide* This is Admiral Blackthorne. The starbase auto-destruct is set. Rendezvous coordinates and timing to follow.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

:: On his way back, but blasting away at whatever he can the whole way back.  And Andorian doesn't RUN from anybody. ::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: waxes the bandit tailing T'Lira ::

 

ACTION: The combined Starfleet ships make short work of the Frigates that begin to retreat, joined moments later by the next wave of Tzenkethi ships, three huge carriers and a long line of heavy frigates.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Sharks*  We are warping out in 36 seconds.

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@::frowns at new communication:: NAV: Time to play follow the Admiral, then.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*621* Disable antimatter safety, destruct mode one.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

*Sharks* Understood.

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: Coordinates set for 622, shall we say warp 6? :: Looks back with a smile::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

*Sharks* Bravo Zulu faster, folks. Thirty seconds til our ride leaves.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: breaks for Atlantis's assault bay ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

Firefly:: Oh, come on!  I need ten, max!

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: pushes to full throttle and hopes she doesn't crash and burn in the assault bay ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

*Fleetwide* This is going to be a large explosion, so don't linger. See you on the other side.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

OPS: We need to hold those bastards close to the starbase until the last second, and maximum warp oot.

ACTION: The Admiral gets a confirmation tone from the Starbase. The self destruct is set.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: lands hard on the deck, but saftely ::

 

ACTION: The Mustang fighters slide onto the deck in a clatter of sparks during the combat landing.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Sharks are aboard, Sir.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Spitfire>

:: zooms into Atlantis and slows to a somewhat rocky landing ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

:: Settles for just taking a shot at everything in range.  He doesn't even care if it takes them out, so long as they get the challenge.::  Come get me, you sorry bastards!  Come get me!

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: skids a bit as she lands. :: Self: That was... enlightening.

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@CSO/NAV: Agreed. Keep firing, then punch us out with the fleet.

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Understood.

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

SCI: Then Hammy you keep firing and... OPS: sir you tell me when to punch it and we will bolt

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

Warping out in ten seconds!

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

:: When he DOES land, it's...less than graceful.  There may be sparks.  A lot of them. ::

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

XO: Keep firing like we aren't going anywhere.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Shipwide*  Prepare for warp.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: raises Boudica's canopy and is slightly surprised to be alive ::

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

SCI: Then Hammy you keep firing and... OPS: sir you tell me when to punch it and we will bolt

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

::Fires everything they've got.::

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

<Delete Last>

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

CO: Everything we've got, Admiral. :: still firing on anything in range ::

 

<CMO_LtJG_Sarissa>

@ :: is currently elbow-deep in a patient's innards. :: Self: Oh, please don't warp now...

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

:: punches it ::

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: raises canopy :: NAV: I believe I scratched the fighter, sir.

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@NAV: Now!

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

:: Sets Max Warp and Hits it HARD::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: laughs out loud ::

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

: Sets Max Warp and Hits it HARD::

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

<Delete Last>

 

ACTION: The ships keep firing at the incoming vessels until the all punch out at ludicrous speeds, warping away from the incoming fleet.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: crawls down, not letting her unsteadiness show :: Sharks: Good flying. All of you.

 

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Spitfire>

:: climbs out of her fighter :: So who wins with the least amount of shielding left?

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

:: notes that there are four fewer Mustangs on the deck ::

 

<NAV_Lt_Marcus>

OPS: We are clear of the enemy ships sir

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

:: almost trips getting out of the fighter cockpit, but acts like it never happened. :: NAV: I... believe I wish to continue flying. It was... interesting, but mildly aggravating. :: notes that humor lightens moods as she notices the vacancies ::

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

:: Throws the cockpit open and jumps straight down to the deck.  He'll probably be sorry for that later, but adrenaline is still too high for the moment. :: Okay, we disengaged!  Now when do we get back out there?

 

ACTION: More Tzenkethi ships warp in just in time to see their victory somewhat soured as Starbase 621 begins to break apart at the seams before her core goes critical and the M/AM mixture explodes violently. The shockwave sends one frigate crashing into another while outright annihilating the smaller fighters and raiders.

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

:: sends rendezvous coordinates to incoming Federations reinforcements ::

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

Spitfire: Hotdog, Maverick, Boxcar, and Slaps.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

::Puts his hand on Baudin's shoulder.:: OPS That were fun' ::Exhausted look in his eye.::

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@::lets go of a long breath:: *CMO*: Doctor, I would like a report on casualties when you have a moment to breathe. We are retreating to a safer location.

<XO_Cdr_TKirr>

Spitfire>

:: stands looking at the ships in the bay :: Damn.

 

<NAV_Cdr_Harper>

NAV: You did well, rook. Chaka: That is up to the Admiral.

 

<OPS_Lt_Baudin>

@::nods at Hamelt:: CSO: The fight may be over, but no time to rest. Well done. Everyone.

 

<CMO_LtJG_Sarissa>

@ *OPS* All is well down here. Now what in the names of Air and Fire was that little stunt that someone just pulled? I've ended up over yet another biobed down here! :: picks herself up and continues ::

 

<CMO_Dr_Tav>

:: moves to the next BioBed in Sickbay and notices something about this patient that seems cause for concern, though he cannot put his finger on it ::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

CO:  Incoming message from Starfleet Command.  The fleet is falling back to Mizar.

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

CSO: Relay to all ships.

 

<ENG_Ens_Ilaihr>

@SCI_LtJG_Hamlet>

::Nods back. Moving back to the science console, to think of anything else that may come in handy.::

 

<CSO_Lt_Wright>

*Fleetwide*  Message from Starfleet Command:  Fleet is falling back to Mizar.

 

<SCI_LtJG_TLira>

NAV: Thank you, sir.

 

<CEO_LtQuinn>

Chaka>

::That gives even him pause for a moment, as he closes his syes and forces his breathing to slow.:: They'll be avenged.  And I know they all took a lot of company with them.

 

<MED_Ens_Slade>

:: Exits the surgical bay wiping the sweat from his brow:: CMO: Sir, The first crewman with the impailed object is recovering, but the other crewman with the burns is dead sir. She inhaled super heated air, her lungs liquified

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

PAUSE SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

PAUSE SIM

 

<VAdmBlackthorne>

PAUSE SIM


© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage