U.S.S. Hyperion - 11410.27, Mission #26

"The Patrol"


<GD_CJ>

SUMMARY: The Hyperion is dealing with the aftermath of a deadly explosion on the surface of Mizar II, which has left nearly 1200 dead, including three of the Hyperion's crew. With the rest of the devices jammed and being detonated, the ship turns its attention to picking up the pieces, and perhaps a bit of revenge.

 

<GD_CJ>

<<<Resume>>>

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::Steps out of his Ready Room and heads straight for OPS:: OPS: Commander, anything on that frequency ?

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Is still wondering what is going on with the Captain, hoping that it's to do with a game plan her just hasn't shared yet::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CTO: Jo, get an update for the Away Teams. I want to know exactly how far they all are from completion. ::refrains from saying "the remaining teams"::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::shakes his head:: CO: Nothing, sir.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Nods in Danann's direction:: XO: On it, Commander

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Requests statu updates from the ATs::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::in Sickbay, working frantically to save the bomb victim's life::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#OPS: Then to hell with passive scans, send a locator message and see if you can trace it.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::glances over his shoulder at the familiarity, amused that the XO hasn't been maimed yet.::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CTO: You have two minutes. Full report. ::turns away from CTO and looks around the bridge::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

XO: I don't need them. Three teams are still defusing, the rest have completed

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::looks over the Bridge, admiring everyone's attention to their work despite what had happened::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::fingers start moving before the command is complete:: CO: Aye, sir. Locator message sent. ::ends the sentence with a jab of the finger on the appropriate control::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Resists gritting her teeth at Danann::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::administers 20 ccs Hyronalin to counteract the radiation poisoning::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::nods to Lyon, then heads to his seat:: XO: Report.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CTO: Get the completed teams back here this second, and hold a lock on the remainder. ::spots CTO's look and ignores it:: CTO: Right away, Jo. ::turns to CO::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

Nurse: Get me a fluid drip, and start a type O blood transfusion. He's going into Hypovolemic shock!

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Brushes himself off as he stands up:: Gamma: Well team, if you're quite done shooting at me, we should get a move on to the next device. ::He nods at them as he collects his equipment from Mingna::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::adjust some power flow regulators while waiting for something to happen on the subspace channel::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CO: Captain. ::pauses, loks at him with mild surprise, but ignores any distracting thought:: CO: The majority of the teams have completed their tasks. We're beaming them back now. One team has been lost, with one survivor, currently in Sickbay. The remaining teams are nearing completion, sir. ::voice is clipped, no sense of her usualy personality showing through::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Gets a lock, and transports the completed teams back to the vessel:: XO: I have kept a lock on all ATs since they beamed down Commander.  And, for the record, my name is Joanne

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CTO: That's great, Jo. Let me know when all the teams are safely back on board. ::speaks absently, as she looks to the Captain::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::the report makes him pause for a moment:: CO: Captain, I have results for you.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#XO: Good.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

Self: at least the bomb cauterized the wounds.. ::sighs::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Murmers:: XO: -anne

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::stands up and faces Lyon:: OPS: Go on.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@*XO*: Another device down commander. Are there any more that need to be acquired ma'am?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: The signal bounces off a series of unregistered comms buoys, leading back to Caldik Prime.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

*TAC*: Negative, Gamma, prepare for transport. Then report to the bridge, I want a full report.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#OPS: Any sign your probing was discovered?

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Overhears Douglas with Danann, and prepares to transport his team aboard, in preparation of her request::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::steps past CTO's console:: CTO: Really not the time, precious. ::trots on, over to Medical console to check in with Sickbay::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::uses the anabolic protoplaser to repair the torn veins from missing limbs and parts of the officers face. Checking patient vitals as she works. Tries to keep a steady hand...::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::slowly shakes his head:: CO: Unknown at this time, sir.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@*XO*: Aye commander, Ill be right there. *TransChief*: Chief three and two explosives to beam up.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Can almost feel the steam coming out of her ears, at the name 'Precious'::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::drums his fingers against his thigh::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Beams the Gamma team aboard, instead of the Transporter Chief::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

Nurse: Activate cortical stims, now!

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#XO: Danann, do the Mizarians have things under control planetside? They should be used to this.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Transports the last of the disposal teams aboard:: XO: All teams are back aboard Commander

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

Nurse: He's crashing!

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

self: Dammit!

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::nods to CTO and turns to CO:: CO: Well, our people have completed their tasks. How much the Mizarians have it under control is anyone's guess. Recommend stationing a contingent planetside for the next 24 hours to be sure?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#XO: Have them ready to depart in 10 minutes. We're leaving.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Materialises on the transporter pad. Passes the devices to Mingna:: aENG & aTAC: You two know what do do with these. I need to give a report to the commander. ::Pulls Evans close:: I'll skip the little confrontation we had in my report, so long as you learnt something. Ok?

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CO: I'll send our best diplomats, They rarely get to do anything fun. ::nods crisply and drawns up a list for the Away Team::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::working furiously to save her patient:: Nurse: Again!

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#OPS: I want Rolan's precise location. Get on it.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::checking the patients biosigns again, did the cortical stim work?::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::taps on her console:: CO: They are en route, Captain.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::watches the subspace channel, running a subroutine to monitor the planetary communications.:: CO: Aye, sir.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#aNAV: Mr. Miller, set a course for Caldik Prime. Maximum warp.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CO: Caldick, sir? ::feels a little disorientated after the action they'd just gotten through.::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#XO: We're going after that son of a bitch. ::sits back down::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<Miller>::enters the course plot:: CO: Course laid in, maximum warp. Aye, sir.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Nods at the two officers as he leaves the transporter room, making a beeline for the turbolift::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

Officer: Come on, stay with me... Nurse: Where's that blood transfusion?! ::checking biosigns::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Enter the turbolift:: TL: Computer, Bridge.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CO: OK. ::nods and sits in her seat::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#All: We've traced the subspace frequency I ...acquired from our prisoner to Caldik Prime, I believe this Rolan is hiding out there. We can't let him escape.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#aNAV: Take us out of orbit and engage warp when ready.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::takes a deep breath, and leans into the back rest, calming herself down. Pauses as CO speaks, wondering at his choice of words::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Reviews the actions of the away teams, trying to work out their mistakes, and how to avoid them in the future::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::tries to isolate the signal more, but tweaking it too much will alert anybody on the other end::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::The turbolift doors open onto the bridge. Soule walking out, with his dirty uniform, and the cut still above his eye.:: XO: Commander.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV Miller>

::taps the controls, engaging the engines:: CO: Engines at maximum warp, sir.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Looks over at Rome as he speaks, not truly sure she can trust the words emanating::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#XO: Inform the Vonnegut to rendezvous in the Caldik system, if they're closer I want them to guard the perimeter, no one is to leave the system.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::Activates the cortical stimulator again::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#aNAV: What's our ETA ?

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

CO: Understood, turns to comm the Vonnegut but stops, sniffing the air:: ALL: What the hell is that smell?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::looks over at TAC with a look of disgust::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::frowns at the results:: CO: Captain, I'm working on an exact location of the signal, but preliminary results show the signal originates from the Starfleet outpost on the planet,

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

XO: That would be me commander. Had to get creative in acquiring the last device.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::takes a deep breath:: OPS: Can you get a fix on whose terminal ?

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Notices the smell, and sighs, as she realises it's from Douglas. Yet again, another bridge etiquette faux pas::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::Stands up, looks sick:: TAC: Ensign... Jees. ::waves to her office:: TAC: In there now. I'd rather you stink up my room than the bridge, go!

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV Miller>

CO: ETA, approximately 5 hours, sir.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::nods to Danann:: XO: I'll inform the Vonnegut.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

TAC: Replicate a new uniform, recycle that one. I'll be with you in a minute.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: I will work on it, but it will take some time.

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::sees that the patient is beginning to stabilize, but it's not looking good. Severe brain damage, probably not going to walk again. Closes eyes and breathes for a moment, and keeps working anyway::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#OPS: Time is in abundance, Commander.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Walks into her office expediently:: XO: I do apologise ma'am, I assumed you wanted me up here on the double.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::opens the console on his armrest and types in a priority message to the Vonnegut::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

Nurse: He's beginning to stabilize. Keep the transfusion drip going

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: Joanne, who's in charge of the Federation outpost on Caldik Prime?

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Replicates himself a new uniform as the door closes behind him, and begins to change. Throwing his old uniform into the the replicator, he searches for a burn setting but settles on the recycle setting::

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Takes a moment to think, her head slightly tilted to on side::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::standing on the bridge still:: TAC: Less talk, more changing. CO: Thank you sir. I'll deal with this mess instead. ::paces past OPS: OPS: Maybe up the air recyclers in here for a few minutes, eh? ::pats him cheerfully on the shoulder and continues towards her office::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::continues to work with the protoplaser and dermal regenerators, keeping a close watch on the biobed readouts::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::takes the comment to indicate the conversation is over, when his console flashes a signal:: CO: Captain. We are being hailed. It's being sent along the comm buoys.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CO: Captain Ravn, to the best of my knowledge Captain

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::smiles briefly at the XO's comment, making the appropriate adjustment::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::nods at Lyon:: CTO: Do you trust him?

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::enters her office::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Lowers her voice:: CO: Ravn or.....?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: Find someone there you can trust, and tell them to shut the planet down. No transporters, no ships.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#OPS: On screen.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Replicates a small device, similar to a sonic shower, to help get rid of any lingering particles of crap::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#(no ships)

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::crosses his legs and sits back in his chair::

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Takes another moment to think, because sending an encrypted message to the outpost::

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::transfers the signal to the viewscreen:: CO: On screen, sir.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::watches TAC for a moment as the doors close behind her, separating them from the bridge::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Notices the commander enter the office, as he quickly throws his new uniform jacket on:: XO: Again, I apologise.

 

ACTION: An image from Mizar II appears on screen, showing the results of the explosion. It's a still shot.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::switches to cellular regenerator for the burned patches of skin, using the biograft spray function when necessary::

 

<Rolan>

@*Hyperion*: Who's that poking around my garden?

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

TAC: You could have at least thrown your jacket away before entering the bridge, Douglas. I'm beginning to think you don't realise what an honour serving as a bridge officer actually is. ::ignores the lingering odour in the air::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*Rolan*: Captain Jonathan Rome, USS Hyperion. And you are Rolan I presume?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::watches the viewscreen while adjusting the air controls in the XO's office::

 

<Rolan>

@*CO*: Ahhhh, Captain Rome... I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose. Yes, I am Rolan. How was your trip to Mizar?

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

XO: I took 'come to the bridge and give your report' as a get here now no deviation.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*Rolan*: You've heard of me then? Should I be impressed?

 

<NAV_Cdt_Gunn>

CO: Reporting to duty Sir. :: Walks out of the TL to his sation::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

XO: I read a urgency into it. Wont happen again ma'am.

 

<Rolan>

@*CO*: Probably not. You've developed quite a reputation in this quadrant, Captain. You are on your way here, then?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

<aNAV Miller>

::spots Gunn entering the bridge and gets ready to go to his position on the bridge at one of the mission ops stations, briefly smiling at his husband as he leave the NAV station:: NAV: All yours.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::sighs:: TAC: You can take your jacket off without having to stand still, right? ::waves hands in front of her:: TAC: Never mind. Give me your report. How did it go down there? ::sits in the front of her desk, leaving TAC standing with no invitation to sit::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*Rolan*: Good. Because I believe my reputation is stellar. That means I always deliver. Would you like to give yourself up now, save us both some time?

 

<NAV_Cdt_Gunn>

:: Smiles to aNAV Miller::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Thinks about it for a moment, remembering every detail of what happened.:: XO: Everything went well ma'am, no real problems. The last device was located in a building with clear line of sight on all angles of the street....Hence the look and smell, had to play the part of a scared homeless man.

<Rolan>

@::laughs:: *CO*: Please, Captain; you didn't get your stellar reputation by underestimating your enemies. If my calculations are correct, I have a five-hour head start. That should be plenty of time.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*Rolan*: If you believe so.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

TAC: OK... good... ::doesn't sound convinced:: TAC: How did your team do under your leadership?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::works on isolating where in the SF outpost the signal is originating from now that the need for stealth is reduced::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Continues her analysis of her Tactical teams::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::rests his hands on his armrests:: *Rolan*: You killed a lot of innocent people. I won't forget that, and I will find you and I will bring you to justice. You can be assured of that.

 

<Rolan>

@*CO*: Tell me, Capain, how many dead? They haven't released the number here, yet.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::Checking platelet count and monitoring blood transfusion, wondering if he'd be able to survive surgery at this point...::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*Rolan*: And they won't. You don't get your fifteen minutes.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Thinks about Evans confrontation with him, but decides to omit any indiscretions:: XO: Evans was probably not particularly happy, since he would normally have been pegged for leadership, having been an ensign longer. But he followed my orders to the letter. Mingna did the same, although she seems quite timid, wouldn't say boo to a goose. I don't think she was quite ready for the level of importance and urgency we were working

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::frowns at the result: before sending the Captain a text message with the information that the signal is coming from the NCO quarters::

 

<Rolan>

@::scoffs:: *CO*: You don't think I'm doing this for fame, do you? How vulgar... No, this isn't about me. This... this is about you. Symbolically, anyway.

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::glances at his armrest console as the message comes in::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*Rolan*: Me? I hope not.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

XO: Everything came together though and we completed our objectives.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::forwards the message to CTO::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::hmms to herself:: TAC: OK, good. We'll review her performance and assign her extra training. And you? How did you do? You are, as you say, relatively new at this.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Looks at the message as it comes through, forwarding the information onto her contact::

 

<Rolan>

@::sighs wistfully:: *CO*: You're different, Rome. You're not like other Captains. You see the galaxy the way it really is; not this trussed up dream the Federation likes to spout off, as if we live in some fairy tale. This is about making people see the truth.

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*Rolan*: And you will, you know. See the truth.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

XO: It what I was trained for commander. ::Remembers his time on the IKS R'Kaan:: It was a walk in the park.....

 

<Rolan>

@::amused, almost deranged laughter:: *CO*: I'm sure I will. And so will you, Jonathan. See you soon.

 

ACTION: The comm cuts out.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Rests his hand on the desk, with a look of concern at Danann:: XO: Who did we lose ma'am?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::bangs his fist against the armrest in a silent show of anger::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: Please tell me you found someone we can trust?!

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::From Rome's display, she feels certain Rome is not on Team Rolan::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CO: I have. We are in contact

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::remains silent for a while:: TAC: Iota. Denesh is in Sickbay right now. The doc is doing what she can.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: Do I want to know, or is this one of your former friends?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::smirks at the Captain's question::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CO: I wouldn't tell, even if you asked ::Gives him a wry smile::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#OPS: Inform the Vonnegut of what we have here, and send a priority message to sector command. I want that whole system on lockdown!

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#NAV: What's your ETA?

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Closes his eyes, with a pained look:: XO: I see. Denesh is still alive?

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

XO: Condition?

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: Aye, sir. ::sends the information to the Vonnegut and Sector Command::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::runs a hand through his hair::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

TAC: Serious. :: stands up:: TAC: Look, Douglas, your comm transmitted some pretty serious sounding scuffles down there. ::sighs:: TAC: I expect you to write up a full report and have it on my desk by the end of this shift, understood?>

I want you to account for you and your team the entire time. And I'll be asking them to do likewise.

 

<NAV_Cdt_Gunn>

CO: 4 and a half hours. If you turn off all the safeties, you can cut it down to three and a half, but risk damage to the engines.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#NAV: Do it.

 

<NAV_Cdt_Gunn>

:: Makes it so, and hope we have a good engineer::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Nods at Danann:: XO: Yes ma'am. Anything you need me to do in the meantime?

 

<NAV_Cdt_Gunn>

CO: Aye Sir

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::speaks softly:: TAC: Have a shower, then... go keep Denesh company.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*Main Engineering*: Engineering, we're running her extra hard today. Do what you can to keep us flying.

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

CO: Captain, Sector Command acknowledges the request, waiting for approval.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#OPS: Thank you Commander.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

*CO:* Captain, Rousseau here. Denesh is stable, but barely. We're giving him a blood transfusion now, he's been treated with radiation meds

 

ACTION: The Hyperion's engines scream (metaphorically), pushing the ship to Warp 9.98, a speed some might call ludicrous. The ship trembles slightly, adding to the tension on the bridge.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::stands up and looks at Joanne:: CTO: I want Rolan apprehended, whatever it takes. Preferrably alive.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CO: It may take a little time. My...contact, will need to prepare

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*MED*: Understood Doctor, well done. Keep me appraised of his condition.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Passes on the request to her contact, with the promise of a future favour in return::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::feels the ship shake under her feet:: TAC: Go. ::steps back out onto the bridge::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Laughs lightly, before sighing a little and looking at his hand:: XO: If he makes it, I'm pretty sure he's probably going to need a good prosthetic man. I got a guy. And I guess he'll need someone to help him come to terms with it.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: Good.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

*CO:* Yes, Sir. Rousseau out.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Runs out onto the bridge with a hint of urgency::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::looks to Danann:: XO: A problem?

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

TAC: Let's keep him alive for now, and we'll discuss his tailoring options later.

 

<NAV_Cdt_Gunn>

:: Makes every adjustment he knows of to take the heat of the engine::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::steps over to CO:: CO: Just an officer who should know better holding back something of the truth. I have it in hand, Captain. ::gives him a sideways glance::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#NAV: Stabilize our Structural integrity field, let's not have bolts coming lose.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::nods::

 

<NAV_Cdt_Gunn>

CO: Doing that Sir...

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#XO: Rolan called.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::smiles:: NAV: Good job.

 

<OPS_Cmdr_Lyon>

::nods in satisfaction:: CO: Sector Command has approved your request. Orders are being sent.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#OPS: Keep me appraised.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::checking biosigns, keeping a close watch on Denesh's condition. There's not much more to do until his biosigns improve and he can go into surgery::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

::Hms noncommittally:: CO: Oh yes? ::pauses, holding her hands behind her back lightly:: CO: How is he?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#XO: Your normal megalomaniac. They just seem to love me. ::sits down::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Hears the commanders comment to the captain. Sighing, knowing keeping it out of the report is going to come back and bite him in the ass, but ignores it, grabbing a PADD, and writing up his report.::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Resists letting out a snort at Rome's comment::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::starts feeling adrenaline fading, it's going to be a long remainder of her shift..::

 

<NAV_Cdt_Gunn>

:: Remembering that he wanted to jump so fast out of the system but you should be more careful what he´d wished for::

 

ACTION: The Hyperion begins venting drive plasma into space to cope with the stresses on the engines. The ship tears through subspace, a flaming spear of righteous fury, heading directly for Caldik Prime, and Rolan.

 

<Rolan>

<<<pause>>>


© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage