U.S.S. Hyperion - 11410.06, Mission #23

"The Patrol"


 

<GD_CJ>

SUMMARY: Holy crap, a bomb! The Away Team, while moving to a more private location to speak with Counelor Mol, have unwittingly stumbled upon the failed bomber, who is currently branding some kind of ranged weapon, aiming it right at the Counselor's chest.

 

<GD_CJ>

Meanwhile, on the Hyperion, the crew have noticed the bomber's double-back, and are attempting to reach the away team. What's gonna happen next?!

 

<GD_CJ>

<<<Resume>>>

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: Have you got a location for me, Doctor ?

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

::swipes at the console and brings up the locational scanner:: CO: Got it, Captain. The target is right on top of the away team!

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Continues with her scans, ensuring the location of the ionisation trail.:: CO: I still have it doubling back to the festival Captain

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@:: blinks at the bomber:: Bomber: Come here often?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::Stands up:: *XO*: Commander Danann, we have the location of the suspect somewhere close to your location.

 

<Kivan>

@XO: SHUT UP! ::looks between all of them with frightened and desperate tears in his eyes; he points at the counselor:: Mol: You! Get in here, sit on the floor!

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@::taps her comm badge:: *CO*: Yyyup. On it.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::ducks back behind the doorway and Douglas, loosening the Medkit on her shoulder::

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

::taps into the transporter system and links it with the ground-based transporter network, finding the closest node and using it to improve his lock-on accuracy:: CO: I'm trying to get a lock on the target.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::raises an eyebrow at her message:: CMO/CTO: Seems like they're on it..

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Time slows down at the sight of the weapon, Soule goes all instinctual and starts scanning and simulating in his head how to disarm a bomber without getting everyone killed. He looked at Danann with wide eyes::

 

<Kivan>

<Counselor Mol>@::gives a serene smile, holding his hands up:: Kivan: Of course. ::complies without hesitation::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: Let's not be hasty Commander. We don't know if we're dealing with a live explosive. Transporters might set it off.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CO: Did we have a moment's doubt she would be? ::Gives Rome a look, before trying to triangulate the AT's location at the festival::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ TAC: I know what you're thinking... NO. Just... block that door, got it? ::raises her voice a little so anyone in the hallway may hear:: TAC: It's just the two of us after all... we have to remain calm.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: She's efficient, I'll give her that.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::watches the scene with wide eyes, hoping it doesn't go south::

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

CO: If I narrow the angular confinement beam, even if the weapon does go off in those 2.5 seconds they're still on the ground, I can convert the explosive energy into mass and funnel it through to the destination. Which will be in orbit. ::smiles grimly, continuing to work::

 

<Kivan>

@::moves over to a nearby desk, where the detonator lay:: XO: You! Get back! ::points the weapon at Mol::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Tilts her head with a sardonic smile, and carries on trying to find out what she can about the AT's movements on the surface::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: Via our transporter buffers - no thank you, Commander. It will likely blow out the whole system.....but I see no harm in keeping it as a last resort.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@XO: I could take him boss. Just need him to let his guard down a little, and I can break him. ::Begins blocking the doorway off::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Smiles at Kymar:: CMO: I like your thinking Commander. Gives us options

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::raises her hands a little:: Kivan: Hey, it's OK, no-one's gonna harm you, OK? ::takes half a step forward, her mouth dry:: Kivan: Why don't you just take a second and tell me why you wanna blow us all up? If I'm gonna go, I'd like to know why...

 

<Kivan>

@::moves over to the counselor, pushing the weapon aggressively against his head:: XO: I SAID BACK!

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: Joanne, contact the local authorities. Tell them to evacuate the area.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::shoots TAC a look that clearly says to stand by. Then her expression changes and she shrugs, showing she's winging this as much as anyone::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CO: On it, Boss

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

CTO/CO: I've tied us into the planet's transporter system, the load will be balanced. ::turns and leans on the console, folding his arms:: The transporters are built to convert matter into energy and vice-versa, the system should be able to handle it.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::freezes:: Kivan: OK... OK... you're the boss. ::steps back:: Kivan: I'm Niamh... This is.. Blondie. We're just here visiting.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Nods at Danann, readying his eyes on the target, hoping he can get his knife or phaser fast enough when the moment comes::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::hopes she remembers all of her casualty training::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::starts typing a hastily composed message to the authorities. giving them as much information as the Hyperion know on the situation, and recommending immediate evacuation::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@Kivan: Yeah I'm Blondie McGee

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::rolls her eyes::

 

<Kivan>

@::gives Soule an odd look at the nickname, then moves his eyes back to the XO:: XO: Anyone takes another step forward, and he dies! I mean it! ::pulls back the hammer on the weapon::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ :: really wishes MED or NAV would contact the ship and update them on what the hell is going down::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: Doctor, the matter is unstable and should it go up in transit, the buffers will no be ready for the signal expansion. It could very well fry the system or be set off by the transporer and harm the away team. I'm not ready for that yet.

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

::turns back to his console and sends Feyna an up-to-date orbital scan of the target location, hoping it'll aid the ground forces more than their inaction up here:: CO: Understood.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@Kivan: You're kidding right? You're going to blow yourself up anyway, and you're worried about just shooting a few of us before we peel you.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: If someone down there left their tricorder on or on standby, can you patch into it and get us information on that explosive?

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Receives the information as she receives confirmation that her message has been acknowledged by the planet, and nods over at Kymar::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: We get it. We're not moving. TAC: Blondie... calm, remember? Kivan: Look, feet firmly on the floor, here. No intention of going anywhere. Why not tell me what this is about, hm?

 

ACTION: A nearby loudspeaker delivers a calm message, stating "We have been warned of a potentially hazardous situation nearby. If you feel threatened, feel free to evacuate the area. Enjoy the festival!"

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

CO: I've got every sensor pallette we have dissecting information on the target location, we should have the results shortly.

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Throws the commander a wink and smiles, before turning back to Kivan::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::while behind door, presses comm badge to contact ship.. quietly so as not to piss off the bomber:: *CO*:This is Rousseau, we are trying to negotiate with the bomber, stand by

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: But we need detailed scans of that device he's carrying.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*MED*: Understood, Ensign. Keep an open channel. Hyperion out.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CO/CTO: Surely he can't have the whole AT captured?  I'm really hoping that one of them will be able to give us a ....::Stops as she hears Rousseau checking in::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::keeping an open channel on her comm badge::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Looks up, and tries to hold in a small smile as she can imagine Douglas' negotiating skills...with his fists::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::snaps his fingers:: *MED*: Rousseau....place your Tricorder on passive scan and uplink to the Hyperion.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: We have something, Doc.

 

<Kivan>

@::glares at Soule:: TAC: This is not meant for you! ::he looks to Niamh, starting to calm down somewhat, though still stressed:: XO: It's... it's about change! The Tzenkethi are on our doorstep, and we would just sit here and be conquered again. Well, fuck that!

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@*CO:* Understood, Captain. ::Places tricorder on passive, works on uplinking it to Hyperion's systems::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@Kivan: So blowing up innocent people is your way of forcing everyone to fight the Tzenkethi encroachment? ::He says in a sarcastic tone::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::nods:: Kivan: I get that. What do you want changed, exactly? What do you hope to achieve?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO/CMO: You two, give me a profile on that explosive. I want to know how to disrupt the charge or if we can safely transport it. Rousseau should be feeding you data.

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::thinks TAC needs a sock in his mouth::

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

::widens his eyes slightly:: CO: Captain, that's a Tricobalt device! How the hell did a Mizarian get their hands on that!?

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: I don't know Commander....but we will sure as hell find out.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CMO: How about you work on the profile of the weapon, and I try to work on how he got it?

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Wants the commander to trust him::

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

::his fingers fly across the keypad as he calculates the yield:: CO: It's small, thank the Prophets, but if that goes off you're looking at 15-20 square miles of devastation.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: Let's hope the hippies started the evacuation.

<Kivan>

@::glares at Soule, but otherwise ignores him, focusing on the XO:: XO: We need to stop letting the galaxy walk over us. We need to take control of our destiny!

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

::shakes his head:: CO: There isn't much movement, Captain. I'm still picking up a lot of lifesigns in the blast zone. ::throws an overhead view up on the viewscreen with the blast radius overlayed::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CO/CMO: Is there we can create containment, to minimise the fallout?  can we set up shielding?

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Stares at Danann, hoping she sees that she is grabbing Kivans attention::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::sighs:: CTO: Joanne, tell the Mizarians to get their people out now.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::continues feeding info to the ship, listening intently to the conversation in the building::

 

<Kivan>

@<Mol>

::gives a sympathetic smile to Kivan:: Kivan: We cannot hope to control the tides of the universe, young one. We can only control ourselves.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: OK, good.. that's admirable. But look, this is not the way to do it, and trust me, the last thing you, or your people want is to piss off the Federation by taking me and Blondie here with you, I mean, yea, he's annoying as all hell, but he doesn't deserve to be shot through with shrapnel for it.

 

<Kivan>

@::looks about ready to give the Counselor a swift kick, but refrains:: Mol: An outdated belief. We can be so much more, if we just gave a damn.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: Let me help you, yea?

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

CTO: We're talking about a subspace device. Assuming that they have just cobbled it together from spare parts, we could be looking at a weapon which could rip a hole in subspace and split the continent in half.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Opens a channel to the authorities:: *Planet Authorities*: This is the UUS Hyperion. We have confirmed the presense of a tricobalt device on your planet at the attached co-ordinates. Evacuate a 20 mile radius, immediately

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@XO: Awwww, thats the nicest thing you've ever said about me commander.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CMO: I'm just trying to think outside the box Commander.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: How do we secure it for transport?

 

<Kivan>

@::shakes his head:: XO: What can *you* do, talk? We've talked about this for countless generations, and we never get anywhere. This passive participation in the universe has to end!

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

CO: We can't, we have to assume that it's unstable. Maybe some kind of inverted subspace field? I'm just a Doctor, my scientific knowledge only goes so far. ::turns from his console with just a hint of an apologetic look::

 

<Kivan>

@*Hyperion*: Hyperion, we thank you for your warning. We have suggested evacuation to all who attend the festival.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: I understand, Doctor. I appreciate your assistance.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::snaps his finger, motioning for Joanne to let him talk::

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

::hears the comm with a sigh:: CTO/CO: What I do suggest is that we start exacuating everyone in the area ourselves and dump them far outside the blast zone.

 

ACTION: While a fair number of people have begun to evacuate, it seem the majority of the festival-goers are staying.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: Great, yes, absolutely, be a master of your own destiny, inspire others, be a voice to be reckoned with. Play a part in something huge... ::thinks, as long as that huge thing isn't a crater where we're now standing...:: Kivan: But, look it... fact is you have to do it with more thought that this... bomb. You're forcing yourself to be heard, and that is admirable, but you're

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

doing it in a way that will silence us, and that is not cool.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CMO: We are definitely in need of a science officer. Mine is pretty rusty too.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*Mizar*: This is Captain Rome. This is not a suggestion. Evacuate the area now or I will send down troops and end your parade.

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

::gives Feyna something of a rueful nod::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Nods both at Kymar, and then in approval at Rome::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CMO: If they won't do it, we will do it for them

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

CTO: Well, I'd have gone with transporters rather than security personnel, but whatever works.

 

<Kivan>

@*Hyperion*: We understand your concern, Captain Rome. I will remind you that Mizar II is not a part of the United Federation of Planets, and is therefore not subject to your jurisdiction. If you wish to land troops on the surface, we will welcome you, but I imagine your superiors might take issue.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: Good god, I can't even threaten them with anything. These people are hopeless.

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CMO: You're right, start transporting everyone out of the blast zone.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CMO: I think that would still be the most efficient way. You need a hand with the transporting?

 

<Kivan>

@::shake his head some:: XO: It's not about me! It's not my voice they need to hear, or yours, or his! ::jabs the gun lightly into Mol's temple:: They need to hear themselves, and it won't happen while we're all frolicing about in some imaginary paradise!

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Really wants to just knock this dude out::

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

::nods and turns back to his console, tying in the bioscanners to improve locking resolution:: CTO: Start linking the transporters together, if we have all four transporter rooms and both cargo transporters running we can pick up 48 people every 5 seconds. Should have the area cleared in a little under 5 minutes.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: Joanne, what do the scans from Ensign Rousseau tell us about the trigger? Can we take him out?

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Starts working on linking the transporters whilst she looks up at Rome's question::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::really hopes Kivan does not have a dead man's switch::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::ignores his words:: Kivan: You know, I don't even know your name.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Successfully links the transporters:: CMO: Transporters sorted for you Doctor

 

<CMO_Cmdr_Kymar>

CTO: Got it, thanks Lieutenant. ::begins sending the locked lifesigns to the various transporter buffers, dropping them into designated transporter zones in nearby cities:: CO: Transports are commencing, Captain.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::strokes his beard:: CMO: Good job, Doctor.

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Looks at the scans Rousseau managed to obtain:: CO: It looks, to be blunt, expensive. Pretty advanced and professionally made.  Damage to the detonator at the moment, and it is not functional

<Kivan>

@::glances to the XO:: XO: ... I am called Kivan.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: Are you telling me the detonator is damaged?

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Looks up, with a smile on her face:: CO: I am. I very much am

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::cracks his neck::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: Kivan... nice name. It's good to have a name to go with a face, you know? ::smiles a little:: Kivan: You mind if Blondie and I sit down? It seems like we may be here for a while.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*MED*: Ensign Rousseau, your scans have revealed the detonator is damaged.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@XO: I'd prefer to stand ma'am.

<Kivan>

@::swallows some, clearly new to all this, as he hasn't even made any demands:: XO: ... Fine.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@*CO:* Good news, I hope. I'll relay that to Danann

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: Great. TAC: Blondie... sit. ::settles herself on the floor casually and speaks conversationally:: Kivan: So, how'd you get mixed up in all of this, then?

 

<Kivan>

@::seems unsure:: XO: I can't say.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: Hard to pronounce? ::hopes that sounded like the joke it was intended to be::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Grumbles at the order, vaguely sits; essentially kneeling on the floor, facing Kivan::

 

<Kivan>

@::has his lips twitch momentarily:: XO: No... I swore I wouldn't say. There's too much at stake... ::sighs softly:: I should be dead. You already know too much.

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::shrugs:: Kivan: If you're gonna blow us all up anyway, where's the harm in telling us?

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

::waves TAC over with a finger, glancing carefully at Kivan::

 

<Kivan>

@XO: I'm not... ::sighs in frustration:: I'm not the only one.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Eyes look onto Rousseau, nods hoping she can non-verbally relay this message::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: I see. The others... are they nearby? ::tries to sound relaxed as her heart feels like it's beating a million times a minute::

 

<Kivan>

@::eyes the counselor, his weapon hand steadying some:: XO: We're everywhere. Even if I fail today, the message will get out.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::let's out a breath as the comm is deadly silent and waits for a report....some good news::

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Utilises the wait time, trying to trace the source of the bomb::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::tries to make a motion that looks a bit like a broken switch::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Slowly crawls towards Rousseau, hoping and trying not to be seen to be hostile by Kivan::

 

ACTION: The Hyperion receives a hail.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: Well, that's good... yea.. ::is at a loss:: Kivan: Where did you all find out about this message, anyway? Who's idea was all of this?

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

CO:  Captain, we are receiving a hail from the Vonnegut

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: On screen.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: Yours? ::shoots him a friendly, curious look::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Is hopefully close enough to Izzy to hear what she has to say::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Puts the hail on screen::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::hopes TAC understood what she was trying to convey TAC:::mouths, "broken"::

 

<Kivan>

@::looks over to Niamh:: XO: No... He's a brilliant man... ::winces some:: I won't say any more.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Stares at Izzy, 'broken...', mouths the word bomb at her::

 

<Kivan>

<Capt_Harris>

*Hyperion*: Hyperion, this is the Vonnegut. We stumbled upon a freighter that was having some engine trouble, and made an interesting discovery.

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#*Harris*: I am all ears, Captain.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::nods at TAC::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Perks up at the suggestion of new information, and looks at the overly handsome man on screen::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::chuckles:: Kivan: They always are, aren't they? Brilliant. But it's those of us on the ground who have to get our hands dirty. Like, look at me. I get to live and work on a starship. Can you believe that? And MY leader sent me down here... and now I'm just a schmuck sitting on a floor.

 

<Kivan>

<Capt_Harris>

*Hyperion*: We've found traces of tri-cobalt in its cargo bay, as well as a crate of sophisticated-looking vests... We're questioning the Captain now.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Smiles inside and out as he winks at Izzy, and turns to Danann hoping to grab her attention from her new friend::

 

<Kivan>

@::laughs briefly, then shakes his head:: XO: He's too important. He can't risk being captured. It's an honor to deliver his message.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::relaxes slightly, hoping TAC got the message::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::sits up straighter:: *Harris*: Sounds like we have our dealer. We've....captured the suspect, I'd like to believe he's being interrogated as well.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ Kivan: Consider it delivered... yea? ::looks back at TAC, wondering what all the scuffling was about::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Mouths 'Go time' whilst nodding at Dannan, and at Kivan::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Mouths 'bomb broken' following that, with wide eyes fixated on Kivan::

 

<Kivan>

<Captain_Harris>

::gives a grim look:: *Hyperion*: Captain, the amount of tri-cobolt remnants we're detecting suggest this wasn't his only crate of vests. There's no telling how many he's delivered. Once we've extracted the ship's flight history, we'll get you a list of potential destinations.

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::raises an eyebrow, tries to hide her surprise, and gives TAC a slight nod of approval::

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::runs a hand through his hair:: *Harris*: Understood. Let me know as soon as you have something.

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#CTO: Joanne, start a planetwide scan for tricobals signatures. I think we were premature to stop searching.

 

<Kivan>

@::shakes his head:: XO: My people don't listen to words. All we have... are actions... ::tightens his trigger finger some, looking like he was working up the nerve for something::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

::Whispers under his breath:: Self Thank Fuck! ::Gets into postions, and charge at Kivan, aiming to grab the gun and diable him::

 

<CTO_Lt_Feyna>

::Nods, and re-initiates the scan for tricobalt devices, planetwide::

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::leans forward, grabbing Mol's arm and yanking him out of the way.::

 

<Kivan>

@::sees Soule coming too late; he raises the weapon, firing off a round into the floor before being levelled::

 

<Kivan>

<Capt_Harris>

::nods:: *Hyperion*: Understood. Vonnegut out.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Levers Kivan by the wrist, as he makes a succession of targeted at his knee, his kidney and finally the back of his head::

 

<Kivan>

@::is rendered quite unconscious::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@*CO:* We're almost done here Captain. Douglas has him on the ground

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::lying on her back on the floor, Mol tumbled and sprawled on top of her:: TAC: Well done, Blondie. He's had enough. Now, get this pacifist off me.

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::let's out a breath of relief:: *MED*: Well done, Ensign. We're sending a team of Engineers down to disable that thing for good.

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@TAC: Nice Job, Soule. ::smiles with relief::

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@::Takes the weapon from Kivan and holsters it in his trousers, and proceeds to make the 'I am Man' stance:: XO: Thank you commander. I feel he is suitably pacified. Bu dum bum ch!!!

 

<CO_Captain_Rome>

#::hits the railing joyfully:: All: Well done everyone.

 

<TAC_Ens_Douglas>

@ALL: Get it, because we're on a planet full of pacifists.....

 

<XO_LtCmdr_Danann>

@ ::groans::

 

<MED_Ens_Rousseau>

@::smirks::

 

ACTION: As the scan runs, an overlay of the planet appears on the viewscreen. Tri-cobalt is detected in the nearby regional capital. Then, another appears a few hundred miles away. Then another, then another, signals lighting up in both hemispheres.

 

<Kivan>

<<<Pause>>>


© 2013-2014 Star Trek: Engage All Rights Reserved - All transcripts are property of Star Trek: Engage