"Debitum Naturae", Mission Arc #11

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander

"Debitum Naturae", Mission Arc #11

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:56 am

SD 11511.18
To: CO Sumnner, USS Bremen
Cc: CEO LtCmdr Adalberto

Captain Sumner,,,

Congratulations on the success of your last mission. I was pleased to hear you had facilitated the commencement of peaceful negotiations on Organi a. That is a feat worthy of praise.

Once you have re-stocked and seen to some crew tranfers , you are ordered to proceed at your best speed to the Noys system. You will find ample data on Noys and its planets in the Federation database..

Your crew is to establish orbit around the 7th planet in the system, labelled Twissel.
A formerly inhabited world, Twissel (or Noys 7) is now barren. We have, however, picked up faint traces of an alert signal coming from its vicinity. You are to investigate this aand report back.

Godspeed,
Admiral Elsbeth Bantree,
Starfleet HQ

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11512.03

Postby Einar S » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:34 pm

TO: Senior Staff, USS Bremen NCC-12428

All: We're headed to the Noys system to investigate an unknown signal near the former colony of Twissel.
CSO: See what you can gather about this mystery signal. We need to know whether it's a trap.
CEO: I'm sure you've already double checked the repairs. Stand by; I might have a special job for you.
NAV: Set course for the Noys system, cruising speed, Cadet.
OPS: Get me a summary of what we have on Twissel and the Noys system.
CTO/TAC: Report to my ready room. Now.

Sent on behalf of Captain Sumner
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Mission Briefing SD 11512.10

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:32 am

Mission Briefing SD 11512.10

All: We're putting the mission on hold until we can verify our orders. I have no reason to believe we're in immediate danger; this is mostly a precaution.

NAV: All stop, Cadet.

CEO: I need you on the Bridge.

CSO: Full sensor sweep. I want to know about every object within a light year of this vessel, visible or not.

CTO/TAC: Yellow Alert until further notice.

OPS: Get me Adrmial Bantree on the line, priority one.

ENG: Get as much power as you can to the sensors, and relay any engineering issues to Commander Adalberto.

MED: See me at your convenience, Doctor.
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11512.17

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:00 am

All: For the time being, disregard our previous orders; they are not authentic. We're heading back to base until further notice.

NAV: Maintain course and heading, Cadet.

CSO/ENG: I need to know what's in that box.

CEO: For the sake of diligence, have Mr. Harlan's access to the ship's systems examined, everything in the last 30 days.

CTO: I'm sure you have as many questions for Mr. Harlan as I do, but no one is to interrogate him before I've had a chance to speak with him.

OPS: If the station asks what's taking so long, tell them we're having engine trouble. They won't believe us, but that's beside the point.

MED: So much for subtlety. Bring your scanning equipment to the brig and get a complete genetic and atomic scan of Mr. Harlan.

That is all.
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Commander

Mission SD 11601.14

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:21 pm

TO: Senior Staff, USS Bremen NCC-12418

All: After speaking with Mr. Harlan regarding his actions, I have released him from the brig. However, he is removed from bridge duty, and his access to the ship is restricted.

In addition, all senior staff are to report to the briefing room immediately.

That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11601.21

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:22 pm

CTO: Mr. Harlan made mention of using a piece of heavy ordinance to potentially destroy the neutron star; it is apparently the source of the signal we were supposed to investigate. Find it and figure out what we're dealing with.

CSO: I imagine you'll need more time to figure out the viability of Mr. Harlan's plan. Let me know when you have an update.

MED/SCI/CEO/ENG: Ditto.

NAV: Put us in stable orbit of Twissel for now, Cadet.

OPS: Take scans of the planet; let's see if we can get a better idea of what happened here. And if Starfleet calls... well, it was nice being your Captain.

That is all.

Commander

Mission Briefing Stardate 11602.04

Postby Einar S » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:27 pm

MED: Doctor, get me a report on the status on Commander Jameson and Captain Suder’s remains.
SCI: Cadet Hitch, I’ve sent you my reports on creating an artificial matrix using the Lorriana matrix, please report to me your thoughts.
CSO/TAC: Report to me your findings and proposals.
NAV: Cadet Matrel, keep us at a safe distance in case another ejection happens. I’ve instructed Engineering to keep the warp core prime and ready in case for emergency.
OPS: See if you can gather more information from that probe or that device on the planet.
That is all.

Commander Adalberto
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11602.11

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:39 pm

All: Alright, I just spent most of a shift spinning a tale for the Admiralty about what the hell we're doing out here, so if anyone asks, just say that something about a remarkably whale-shaped comet.

TAC/CSO: We're running out of time. I need to know what options we have. Mr. Harlan, I want you to know there's a chance we're not going to be able to get this done this time around. I'm not happy about it, but there it is.

SCI/MED/CTO: I could use an update on Kesh's condition, as well as an estimation of what damage, if any, her brain has taken.

OPS: For reasons, please keep an eye out for anything headed out way that might be a vessel.

NAV: Continue to keep the engines warm, just in case.

That is all.

Captain Sumner

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11602.25

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:18 pm

< ERROR - MAIN COMPUTER OFFLINE >

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11603.10

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:33 am

All: I need status reports from all department heads.

CEO: You're a miracle worker, Tony. Take stock of the situation and lets get as much fixed as we can; external sensors and warp drive are priority.

CTO: Coordinate tactical teams to accompany medical personnel throughout the ship. I'm guessing we have more wounded than Sickbay can hold.

MED: Organize teams to find and treat any injured. We'll be getting to a Starbase as quickly as possible; do what you can in the meantime. Also, please send me a list of the dead, when you have a moment.

NAV: Cadet, figure out exactly how far we got from Noys and Twissel.

OPS: Inform Starfleet Command that we've suffered critical damage, and we may be in need of a tow, in addition to a medical ship.

CSO: Once sensors are back online, find out what you can about Twissel.

SCI: I don't like the odds, but check on the condition of the Kesh program, in case it managed to compile before our power loss.

Let's all keep our heads, people. The worst is over.

Captain Sara Sumner

Next

Return to U.S.S. Bremen