Communique - To: CO Commander S Sumner, USS Bremen

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander

Communique - To: CO Commander S Sumner, USS Bremen

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Fri May 08, 2015 10:31 am

My dear, sweet Sara,

This past year has felt longer than my century in solitude. What was meant to be a one day mission turned into an eternity away from you, made worse by the fact I had no way of communicating with you, until now.

You may have heard that just this morning, a crashed cargo ship was discovered on Erus VI, and ten survivors rescued. Life on the planet was pretty easy going really, once we had the environmental dome running, but... ugh, why am I going on? The fact is that despite how much we've explored, the universe is pretty damned big and we got lucky that the USS Juno was passing nearby.

I am trying to arrange a way to come and see you, if you'll let me, not exactly easy in war time. I understand if things are different now. A year without knowing is a very long time. But I still need to see you, even if it is just for closure. I thought a message would be easier than just calling you out of the blue, I don't want to put you on the spot. I'll be on the Juno for at least the next week.

My god, I missed you.

- Thalev

Commander

Re: Communique - To: CO Commander S Sumner, USS Bremen

Postby Einar S » Fri May 08, 2015 10:42 am

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Fri May 08, 2015 10:56 am

I KNOW!!
:toot:

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Postby C. J. Short » Mon May 25, 2015 1:04 am

INCOMING TRANSMISSION - USS HYPERION NCC 77989

TO: THALEV IDRANI, USS JUNO NCC 74792

Thalev,

I apologize for the delay in my reply; I wasn't really in a position to respond when I received your message. Also, I've been staring at this screen, starting and erasing messages for the past hour. I seem to lack to capacity to convey the entirety of my feelings in words alone. So, instead of a long litany, I'm simply going to state some facts.

I love you.
I will always love you.
I want you back.
I need you to hold me.
I need you to kiss me.
I need to hold and kiss you.
I was never more devastated than when you disappeared.
I was never more happy than when I learned you were alive.
The Bremen will be docked at a repair station orbiting Kobliad for at least a week.

Come back to me, Thalev Idrani.

Sara N.
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Return to U.S.S. Bremen