"The Second", Mission Arc #8

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Re: "The Second", Mission Arc #8

Postby James Greenman » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Mission Briefing, Stardate 11501.15

All: We're safe for now. It seems like our 'colony' is no longer, or if it is there's some sort of artificial intelligence or electronic lifeform controlling things. If it had wanted us dead, however, we would be so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we're safe. For now. Don't make any hostile moves or overtly aggressive actions; we need to find out more before we decide what to do next.
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Postby James Greenman » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Mission Briefing, Stardate 11401.22

We've been locked into some sort of simulation by what can only be described as a single-minded artificial intelligence, conducting social 'experiments' on human subjects. While it might seem like it, this computer isn't Omniscient, but its suite of sensors seem to be limited to primarily audio and low level biological scans as there have been certain...actions...that is has clearly missed. We can and will use this to our advantage. I'll say no more, but keep your eyes and ears open for the signal before acting.

We've been split up, humans and non-humans. "Xeno Team" is to take orders from Commander Jameson, everyone else is with me running these simulations.

CEO: You still have the Tricorder, so find me some sensitive areas. If we can carve out a location here where this intelligence is unable to see us, hear us or physically manipulate our environment, we can use it as our base of operations.

OPS: Modify one of the other tricorders to emit a transporter-scrambling field, but don't use it until we know what we're dealing with and have put other plans into motion.

AUX: Commander, keep in touch and keep the others safe. Do the same with one of your tricorders and see if you can gain some sort of control over your environment, we have the tools and we need to use them. This intelligence might use you to coerce us, and if we can mitigate that in any way it'll allow us more freedom in our actions.

MED/AUX2: Doctor, Tony's prosthetic has been taken away, he's likely suffering some sort of nerve damage but I can't tell. I've made a tourniquet but is there anything else I need to be aware of for his safety?

CSO: Keep trying to access the local systems here and find out what you can; The more knowledge we have, the better. Be as discreet as possible.

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Postby James Greenman » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Mission Briefing, Stardate 11402.12

CEO/TAC/OPS: I don't know what that rumbling sound is, but we're getting the hell out of here. The best lead we have is that console, so head in that direction. And arm yourselves.

Xeno Team: Report your current position and status, we've been out of contact of the AI here so any update there would be beneficial.

Previous

Return to U.S.S. Bremen