CMO Lieutenant, Junior Grade Ren Tomesu

This is a Forum-Only Station. Do you have an inactive character that you want to write about? Is your character being transferred somewhere else, or fresh out of the Academy? This is where you write logs or start something creative with your fellow players either on Spacedock, orbiting Earth, or elsewhere in the STE universe.

Moderator: James Greenman

Ensign

Re: CMO Lieutenant, Junior Grade Ren Tomesu

Postby Nick Beckwith » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Chief Medical Officer's Log, Stardate 11506.04

So much for research. It turns out our next mission is to enter the fray and join the fleet in what we hope is a final encounter with the enemy Tzenkethi forces. We have reached our destination and are about to enter the battle in earnest.

Sickbay is prepared and ready, triage teams assigned to the relevant cargo bays. Once again we wait, hold our breaths and hope for the very best. I wish there was more I could say regarding the situation other than the usual; that everyone has performed their duties extremely well and I am proud every day of the work they do. And that I hope we all make it through this next battle.

I hate logs like this; where all there is to report is that there is nothing to report prior to another crisis. I guess all we can do is check, recheck and double recheck until those first casualties get called in.

Computer, close log.

Ensign

Postby Nick Beckwith » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:05 am

Chief Medical Officer's Log, Stardate 11506.11

We are currently treating our injured after our encounter with the Tzenkethi. While our casualties were light, Chief Harlan is still in a critical condition and we are monitoring his condition. In addition to some broken bones, we are dealing with some minor head injuries, although they do not appear to be life-threatening.

While my team have handled the situation with the professionalism I expect from them, I can't help but wonder if they are as jaded as I feel about this whole Tzenkethi situation. They just don't seem to want to give up, despite us holding a pretty solid line of defence. Of course, it is my responsibility as head of the department to ensure that crew morale is as high as possible, although I don't think I'll be bringing in the counsellor just yet.

I only hope this whole situation is over soon. My crew medical list is starting to back up due to all the casualties we're have to deal with of late.

Computer, end log.

Ensign

Postby Nick Beckwith » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:21 am

Chief Medical Officer's Log, Stardate 11506.18

We seem to finally be over the worst of our encounters with the Tzenkethi and are currently docked undergoing repairs. While I am relieved to be out of the battle zone, our team is still busy dealing with the casualties sustained and attending to their recovery. While a number of them are critical, I am confident that we will manage a 100% success rate.

Personally, the end of this war has not come soon enough. I will be pleased to return home for our shore leave; while we are docked for now, there is no place safer than Utopia Planetia.

That, or Risa. Actually, Risa is a better option. Definitely shore leave on Risa next time.

Computer, close log.

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:22 am

Well, it's not Risa, but it's close enough. ;)

Previous

Return to Spacedock