"What Happened to the Time?", Mission Arc #5

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

"What Happened to the Time?", Mission Arc #5

Postby James Greenman » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Mission Orders, Stardate 11407.10

To: CO Griffiths, USS Bremen
Cc: XO Jameson

Captain Griffiths. I am relieved to hear that the cause of this....timely mishap has been corrected, and rest assured Doctor Von Ubique will be brought before the ethical commission at the Daystrom institute where she will have to explain her actions to the board.

The Bremen is therefore ordered to the Daystrom institute in the Rigel system to drop off the good Doctor, and to undergo a complete systems check. Upon your arrival, the Department of Temporal Investigations has asked that you allow them access to your entire senior staff...they especially requested to meet with your Chief Medical Officer.

Godspeed to you and your crew Captain.

Admiral Elsbeth Bantree,
Starfleet HQ
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Re: "What Happened to the Time?", Mission Arc #5

Postby James Greenman » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Mission Briefing, Stardate 11407.10

We've been ordered to deliver Doctor von Ubique to the Daystrom institute to answer for her temporal machinations. The logs and sensor recordings from this period have been secured under my authorisation only and will be inaccessible until Temporal Investigations have had a chance to review and authorise them. To that end, you will each be interviews by representatives from TI once we reach the Institute. Be honest, and if you would like an advocate from the Bremen to sit in with you during your interview then Commander Jameson or myself are available.

XO: Please make yourself available to advocate for the crew during their Temporal Investigation interviews.

CEO: Commander, prepare the ship for a full diagnostic once we get to Daystrom. I swear, this ship has had more diagnostics in the last month than most go through in a year.

Everyone: Until we're once more on our way consider yourselves on light duties. Attend your shifts, monitor your departments, but at the moment we're coasting on Starfleet bureaucracy.

That is all.

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Postby James Greenman » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:19 pm

Mission Briefing, Stardate 11407.17

Romulans! Someone mind telling me why the internal sensors didn't pick them up, or their transporter? We have two priorities here, one is to get the ship back under our control and the second is to capture those Romulans alive and in a position to be put into suspended animation until we can return them to their own timeline.

XO/CEO: Bring the transporters back online, let us at least get this finished with the minimum of fuss.

OPS: Start working on a way to transport the Engineering team and possible the Romulans too, the interference from the Warp Core might post some problems but I know they can be overcome.

CTO: Keep everything under control in Main Engineering, do no provoke the Romulans and do not risk any of the crew in some stunt. Keep things calm and level, they're probably just as confused and disoriented as we were.

SCI: I'm not sure if you're receiving communications, Ensign, but if you get this stay calm and make your way OFF Deck 7 and back towards the Bridge. Do not enter Main Engineering under any circumstances.

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Postby James Greenman » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Mission Briefing, Stardate 11407.24

We've been told by Starfleet Command, despite my extreme objections, to hand the Romulans over to Temporal Investigations where they will be...killed. Right now we need to get the situation on the Bremen under control, get our wounded to Sickbay and safely secure the Romulans in quarters.

XO: Commander, good working with the transporters. Get yourself down to Sickbay and talk to our guests, see what you can do to aid their recovery and when ready make sure they have comfortable quarters.

CTO: Lieutenant, you're with Commander Jameson. Ensure all necessary security precautions are being taken to protect our Romulan guests.

OPS: Get me the sector JAG office and put it through to my Ready Room. Then I want you to dig up everything you can on this Agent Brown of Temporal Investigations.

SCI: Have yourself checked out in Sickbay, Ensign, then report to your station. I want to know when Agent Brown is in transporter range. Keep the shields raised.

CEO: Tony, miracles would be nice right about now. Ensure your team are okay then begin work on repairs, I want this ship as fully operational as you can get it in one hour.

I don't intend to let these men be killed simply for the crime of being caught up in a temporal mistake. Yes, they attacked and wounded our ship, our friends, but that doesn't justify a cold death at the hands of some jumped up Temporal Investigations agent. You have your orders.

Return to U.S.S. Bremen