OPS Ensign Rohan Mor

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Character Name: Raqiin sh'Hruvek

Re: Cadet Rohan Mor

Postby Shawna F » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:45 am

What they said, but even more of that. :iia:
CSO Lt Raqiin sh'Hruvek - USS Bremen NCC-12428
XO LtCmdr Vikram Baudin - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 / S.T.A.R. Taskforce Sigma

Commander

Postby Einar S » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:25 am

Bravo. You just became my favorite. :smug:
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Careful, Dave. Don't let him smooth talk you. Your honour is worth more than his effort promises.

Ensign

Postby Dave Butler » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:23 am

"What the hell happened on that ship" :::Personal Log:::::::

I couldnt get a word out of my deadshit rackmate, Romulans on the ship? Daystrom Institute me hole. What have i gotten myself into. Things have been a blur the last two weeks. I may be up for promotion but what the hell have i done to deserve it. The entire crew looks through me,,,Its ok but one of my superiors, is he a rugger? i cant tell but he sure has the the bravado. Reminds me of my Uncle Bryn... The way he commanded the comms in the line of fire, yeah im jealous of that, but at the same time i'm not sure he commands my respect. Its probably just me. He deserves it as my superior Officer...Maybe its that Terran thing,,, I can tell he played Rugby,,,,,I played for South Africa,,, who the fuck did HE play for,,,,,,,,

::Falls to sleep::

Commander

Postby Einar S » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:19 am

hahhaa I am so confused right now
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Ensign

Postby Dave Butler » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Haha i was channeling my character on 10 pints of beer and a few whiskeys!

Commander

Postby Einar S » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:29 pm

funny as hell too - well done !
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Ensign

ESN Rohan Mor

Postby Dave Butler » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:01 pm

"Wouldnt it just be my luck if my first action as a commissioned junior officer is to to die unceremoniously from some Vulcan voodoo virus or whatever the hell it might be. I have full confidence in the engineering and science crews to keep this stuff contained but aboard a ship there isn't any place to run and hide. Can't exactly jump overboard now can I? Ha, im sure things will be just fine, but i'll be damned if this doesnt remind me of that crewman who suffocated in his room a short time back. Would this pathogen kill us slowy, strangling us like an ancient earth nerve toxin? Will it make us go mad and lead us to become the architects of our own demise? Shut up Rohan you sound stupid when you think in dramatics. Its probably nothing at all, probably a canister of Rigellian ox farts. Someone's having a laugh....Yeah thats probably not it either"

Looking up, Rohan sees his reflection, one solid pip gleaming back at him. Straightening his posture and cracking his knuckles "Its time to stop overthinking this" He thought to himself, "Whatever this is, we're gonna handle it,,, come hell or high water"

Commander

Re: OPS Ensign Rohan Mor

Postby Einar S » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 pm

hahah the ox farts are nasty! nice log!
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Ensign

Re: OPS Ensign Rohan Mor

Postby Dave Butler » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:53 pm

"It's funny how relative time is" Rohan thought to himself, as he watched a phaser being drawn down on his new Captain. "Youre out banging back some gatt with the boys and the evening slips away, time quietly plying its trade without so much as a peep... Oh to be care free, playing cricket, chasing girls again. How did the years fly so quickly...Choices were so easy to make back then, mostly wrong ones mind, but there was always an eraser at the end of the pencil.. Always had plenty of time to sort shit out and smooth things over before my next romp. This is probably the first time in my life that i'm finding myself knee deep in it, and there's nothing i can do to fix it. I mean, we've all tried our best to protect the ship and see to our shipmates, but whats come of it. Now we are here, less than a minute left, final moments, finito, fin, om ste terf...Die pootlood is gebreek....sigh.... nothing left to do now but watch a few senior officers have it out...Dunno who is in the right here, scuttling the ship or trusting that a quarantine order is sufficient...Ha well it wont bloody matter in a few seconds! We've really managed to hit this one for six, now haven't we...""

PreviousNext

Return to U.S.S. Bremen