OPS Ensign Rohan Mor

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander

Re: OPS Ensign Rohan Mor

Postby Einar S » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:36 pm

brilliant log Dave. I guess this is what one would think in a moment like this.
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Ensign

Postby Dave Butler » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Haha yeah, luckily things didn't get quite so dire for me during my time with the Coast Guard!

Ensign

Postby Dave Butler » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:36 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah you'll have the power you need in a few moments Ms. Mac-cuuh", putting a playfully obnoxious emphasis on her name. "Soon you will have da powwwa"

With a few wraps of his fingers on the control panel the commands process and complete. "All yours Ms. Engineer, don't spend it all in one place, dont wanna be sitting here floating in space,... you know what i'm sayin.... Ace?!.." Mor chuckles to himself knowing his little rhyming session would be met with dead air.

"What is in store for us now heh" He thinks to himself as he hurriedly runs another post slip diagnostic on the secondary array. "Well at least we aren't likely contending with cranky artificial AI and pod people fungi this time, I hope haha. Time travelling artificial fungus shape shifters i'm betting. Nothing is ever as straight forward as it was in the old days, better get damned used to it i suppose.. Crap i hope this doesnt turn out to be time travelling artificial fungus shape shifters. Whatever happened to good ol show of force, a few blasts across the bow and everyone goes home. Can't believe we are gonna have to play Zulus and Englishmen with these Tzenkethi again"

"Captain, diagnostics complete, just a few more minutes and we're ready to ride on my end"

Commander

Postby Einar S » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:09 pm

hahahahahahaha :iia:
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Fantastic!

Ensign

Postby Dave Butler » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:39 pm

"WeLL ShiiiT this little tipple these Su are forcing down our throats isnt half bad, sure beats the hell out of that half arsed near beer on the ship. Whats with the Federation anyways, mincing through the stars, bunch of altruistic teetolalling wankers. If IIIIIIIIIII were Admiral my first directive would be to stock the ship with beer. It would be MMMMY prime directive to shake this shower up! Tuurn it up to 11 i would. Then I would make it a mandate that that prattling little shit of a chef makes Earth style buffalo wings every day"

Looking around, realising he is leaning against the wall in a slight stupor he gather himself for a moment and surveys the room. "Well i'll be, these Su are quite an attractive race" He thinks to himself as he slightly, staggeringly points to one with long flowing fair toned hair. "For the sake of all the stars, i better make first contact, i'd suuuurely be remiss to let this gracious little Su be left feeling unappreciated"

Gathering his legs he more or less navigates a straight line the 8 metres to the unexpecting Su. "Hello m'dear my name is Rohan, and whom do i have the distinct pleaaszure of meeting this evening!?

Though startled the young Su took the unexpected visit in stride "Hello Rohan, it is a pleasure that you have made your acquaintance to me, my name is Faehkae. Do you enjoy this party and this food with us this evening?" Gracefully pointing rhythmically with each word to the various guests and ornate foods dressed abundantly throughout the room.

"Its quite the lovely time indeed Fae-m'dear" "Did you plan this whole party all by yourself" At the time not realising how ludicrous the question was. "No of course not" with a soft chuckle "I have great responsibilities as do we all, but this one was not of me".

"You haave a cute way of talking do you know that Feekya, did you know that? You're a special Su aren't you. Tell me more about your great responsibilities. I haAve a great interest"

After a few quiet moments of conversation Faehkae, with a nuanced, wry, smile softly grasps Rohans fingertip between her thumb and index bringing his hand up between their two bodies. "You Rohan are very kind to ask these questions from me. I have so many questions of you and your people as well. But it seems that you have indulged much in our drinks. Perhaps you care to learn more about how Su return from the drink. Please follow me, i will show you" Still clasping his fingertip she leads him through a small procession of revelers and down the corridor.

Commander

Postby Einar S » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:50 pm

you dog!
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Einar S wrote:you dog!

I was gonna say that!!