Hyperion Arc #6 - Kobliad Knights

Forum for the U.S.S. Hyperion, running every Monday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander

Mission Briefing Stardate: 11505.18

Postby Einar S » Mon May 18, 2015 11:35 am

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
HYPERION SENIOR STAFF PRIORITY
COMMUNIQUE TO: All Senior Staff, USS Hyperion NCC-77989
CC: Commander Rojer Lyon, First Officer, USS Hyperion NCC-77989
FROM: Captain Jonathan Rome, Commanding Officer, Hyperion NCC-77989

SUBJECT : Mission Briefing Stardate: 11505.18

We are closing on the Bremen's last know location. I want all of you to give me your best as we save our best.

XO: Commander liaise with the wing. I want them to cover our retreat into Federation space.

OPS: Keep trying to raise the Bremen. Keep an ear to the ground in case the Tzenkethi have spotted us.

CTO: Commander, arm phasers and photon torpedoes. Be ready to extend our shields around the Bremen.

TAC: Ensign, take your orders from Commander Feyna.

CMO: Doctor, prepare to receive wounded from the Bremen or to give aid if needed.

SCI: Cadet, I need long range sensor scans of the sector. If there are any Tzenkethi inbound, we need prior warning.

CEO: Commander prepare your teams to beam over to the Bremen and assist with repairs. Make sure our shields can cover the Bremen.

ENG: Take your orders from Commander Danann.

Captain Jonathan Rome
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Mission Briefing Stardate: 11505.25

Postby Einar S » Mon May 25, 2015 6:07 pm

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT : Mission Briefing Stardate: 11505.25

Good job on getting the Bremen safely back to Kobliad. As you may already know she is being patched up by our best and will be ready to join us in the coming fight. We will be taking the offensive, as you are now very much used to I believe, but this time with the whole fleet with us. You have been excellent at your jobs, I expect nothing less in the coming days and weeks.

Until then, sleep, eat, get drunk and make mistakes. If you need anything, contact Commander Lyon.

Captain Jonathan Rome
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Mission Orders SD 11506.01

Postby C. J. Short » Sun May 31, 2015 12:33 am

TO: CO Captain Jonathan Rome, USS Hyperion NCC-77989
CC: Senior Staff, USS Hyperion NCC-77989

Captain Rome,

Good news, and bad news: the good news is that, thanks in no small part to your success with Taskforce Arrani, the Tzenkethi fleet has begun to thin. Some ships are returning to secure Tzenkethi space, and a fair number have gone to hold Sigma Rho.

Starfleet Command believe the time to strike back is now, which brings us to the bad news: retaking Sigma Rho will have to wait.

Starfleet Command wants all able vessels in the region to assault the enemy fleet near the wreckage of Starbase 621. This is the Tzenkehi's backbone, and we believe breaking it now, with all we can bring to bear, will make clearing them out of Federation Space all the easier.

I'm placing you in command of the vessels stationed at and near Kobliad. The Atlantis is heading the main charge. Your mission is to wait until the battle is joined, at which point your forces will strike the Tzenkethi's 'left' flank. At the same time, the Sentinel will assault the 'right' flank, along with the Andorian taskforce.

We will hit them hard, we will hit them fast, and we will end this invasion once and for all.

Good luck, Jonathan. Our work is almost done.

Admiral Martin Walker
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Commander

Re: Hyperion Arc #6 - Kobliad Knights

Postby Einar S » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:15 pm

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT : Mission Briefing Stardate: 11506.01

Taskforce Arrani has been assembled once more and we are to lead the taskforce into a battle that will hopefully put an end to this bitter war. Battle plans are attached. As you may have noticed, the Starfleet Corps of Engineers have been busy updating our systems and finally finished installing a Quantum slipstream drive that was originally supposed to be added to the Hyperion when she had her maiden voyage. I expect reports from all stations on the progress of the upgrades and status of the ship.

XO: Commander, please assume command of the Hyperion. I will be in charge of the taskforce and will leave the minutiae to you.

OPS: Mr. Stark, work with Navigation and Engineering and get that QSD operational. Our main objective is still warp drive as the taskforce itself is not all QSD equipped.

CTO: Commander, prepare the ship for battle. Take your orders from Commander Lyon as if they were my own.

TAC: Ensign, take your orders from Commander Feyna.

CMO: Doctor, prepare to receive wounded. Have someone from Medical stationed on all three bridges.

SCI: Cadet, I have read reports that sensors can function badly during slipstream, look into ways to keep that from happening.

CEO: Commander, good job on getting the upgrades under way, but now we need the ship fully operational once more.

Godspeed.

Fleet-Captain Jonathan Rome
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Mission Briefing Stardate: 11506.15

Postby Einar S » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:35 pm

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT : Mission Briefing Stardate: 11506.15

We took a big hit today people, but we must keep at it a while longer. Those lost on the ventral module will be forever missed, but their sacrifice saved countless other lives. They will be remembered as heroes. Let's honor those heroes by finishing what we started here.

XO: Commander, please assume command of the Hyperion. I will be in charge of the taskforce.

OPS: Mr. Stark, please assist me with fleet movements and updates from other taskforces.

CTO: Commander, Ensign. Good job today, keep it up. Kill as many of them as you can.

CMO: Doctor, I am sorry but this is far from over. Keep all medical facilities fully manned.

SCI: Cadet, keep an eye out for enemy ships. Any forewarning can save a lot of lives.

CEO: Commander, I am glad you are feeling better. Please make sure the two modules work fine without the ventral module. We need this ship to stay in one piece for now.

ENG: Damage control teams, keep us afloat Ensign Okiah.

Godspeed.

Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Lieutenant

Mission Briefing Stardate: 11506.22

Postby Chris Esterhuyse » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:20 pm

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
CC: Captain Jonathan Rome, Commanding Officer, Hyperion NCC-77989
FROM: Commander Rojer Lyon, First Officer, USS Hyperion NCC-77989

SUBJECT : Mission Briefing Stardate: 11506.22

While the Captain is overseeing the next part of our mission from the CIC, we will follow his orders into battle.

OPS: Mr. Stark, continue relaying the orders to the fleet. If there are further orders from me, I will interrupt you.

CTO/TAC: Commander, Ensign. Continue keeping the ship and fleet safe.

CMO: Good work so far, keep your medical bays going, we're going to need it.

SCI: Report back on any enemy movements you can detect.

CEO: Keep our home in one piece, I trust your judgement on how you do it.

This has not been an easy time for us, but I believe the end is in sight.

That is all
Commander Lyon
XO - Cmdr. Rojer Lyon - USS Hyperion

Commander

Mission Briefing Stardate: 11506.29

Postby Einar S » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:36 pm

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT : Mission Briefing Stardate: 11506.29

We are heading back in and further repairs will have to be delayed. I hope you used the downtime to rest and I expect all of you to be at your very best as we head onto the breach once more.

XO: Commander, please assume command of the Hyperion. I will be in charge of the taskforce and will leave the minutiae to you.

OPS: Mr. Stark, you will assist me with taskforce communications while taking further orders from Commander Lyon.

CTO/TAC: You know what you have to do.

CMO: Doctor, please assign a medical team to the Bridge, and all sensitive areas of the ship. I want the crew to be tended to on the spot and not in Sickbay unless life depends on it.

CEO: Commander, report to the Bridge and make sure we keep it together.

Godspeed.

Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Mission arc finished

Postby Einar S » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:22 pm

Mission arc finished
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion