XO Commander Rojer Lyon

Forum for the U.S.S. Hyperion, running every Monday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Lieutenant

aCO Commander Rojer Lyon 11511.09

Postby Chris Esterhuyse » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:00 am

Rojer tried to digest the information that the Commander had given him. Someone was definitely trying to cover their tracks and framing Starfleet for it. In his mind it reeked of Adria, but without the evidence, he wasn’t going to assume anything.

He briefly wondered how Niamh was doing with her search, but turned his attention back to the commander who had just told him that all evidence pointed to him as base commander as the one who had changed the logs and sensor information. This was not good. He wondered if Mr Stark would be able to work out how the deed was done, or whether he needed to climb into the logs himself and start taking them apart to see if this person left a trace of some sort.
XO - Cmdr. Rojer Lyon - USS Hyperion

Lieutenant

aCO Commander Rojer Lyon 11511.16 (Joint log with aXO)

Postby Chris Esterhuyse » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Lieutenant

aCO Commander Rojer Lyon 11511.23

Postby Chris Esterhuyse » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Rojer glared at the message that popped up on his screen. Only Ethan had override privileges like that. “Stop being a bitch.” He tapped on the screen, hitting send. “Her bouncing is making me on edge, I want to pace and I don’t dare.”

Then the bitch comes on line and taunts them, deliberately making them run all over the Badlands so she can make her getaway. And he had to play along to keep her talking as long as possible while his crew pinpointed her base.

One bit to light up his day while searching for the base, they got to use the MVAM. Which they found with the increased sensor arrays (they had all forgotten about that). And then he managed to piss Danann off by telling her to stay behind while he led the away team to the base.

Lieutenant

Re: XO Commander Rojer Lyon

Postby Andrew James » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:34 pm

It's tough to be a Captain...

Lieutenant

aCO Commander Rojer Lyon 11511.30

Postby Chris Esterhuyse » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:31 pm

He ran the search by the book. He didn’t stray off, let the others do their work and had security keep him safe. Turns out in the end there was nothing to be kept safe from.

They found the Captain and it had been surprisingly easy. No booby trap across the door, no pressure switch bomb on the chair. Nothing. That was more disconcerting than anything else they didn’t find on the base.

But what state they found the Captain in troubled him.

That woman had worked him over and what was left behind was not pretty at all. He would leave the medical and psychological stuff to the doctor and get on with dealing with the running of the ship. After getting yelled at by Danann. Then there was what they had to find out what was on that data rod implanted in the Captain. He should ask the Doctor, but he wouldn’t put it past Adria to have tied the Captain’s intestines around the rod in a pretty bow.

Or possibly he shouldn’t ask.

Lieutenant

aCO Commander Rojer Lyon 11512.07

Postby Chris Esterhuyse » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:52 pm

“Yes, Admiral. We will keep you informed on any other developments. Hyperion out.” He tapped the control below the screen and sighed with relief as the Federation logo appeared.

Rojer slumped in the chair, Jonathan’s chair, reaching for his cup of coffee off to the side of the camera pick-up. It still made him uneasy to sit in it and he’d been working from that office for too long now. While Izzy was busy operating on Rome, he had thought it best to let Starfleet Command know that they had recovered the Captain.

He couldn’t tell if Admiral Hill was happy about the news or not – her face never betrayed anything. But Command was up to speed and he had to get back onto the bridge.

Lieutenant

aCO Commander Rojer Lyon 11512.14

Postby Chris Esterhuyse » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:53 pm

“Remind me again why we rescued him?” Rojer asked as he turned away from the console, again being unsuccessful getting to see Captain Rome.

“You did not just say that,” Ethan reprimanded him, his tone decidedly icy.

“Oh, yes I did. And you know I mean it.” Rojer sat down on the couch with a little bit more force than intended, bouncing slightly. “I’ve tried how many times now to see him, and he keeps ignoring me. Probably pissy about me not restoring his command codes,” he continued, flailing a little, “which he knows I can’t do until Izzy clears him for duty!” Grabbing a pillow he holds it over his face and gave a frustrated groan.

“Poor baby,” came the very sarcastic response, Ethan looking very unsympathetic. “You’re not a helpless wallflower that needs everything done for them. I know that you know of at least 5 different ways of getting into his quarters, beginning with and not excluding your command codes.” He snorted. “But we both know you’re too much of a gentleman to barge into another man’s quarters.”

Rojer gave a surprised laugh. “Damned straight. Unlike some pilot I know. I distinctly recall finding you in my bed before we started dating… oh, wait. That was the reason why we started dating.” He waved his hands in dismissal. “We’re getting off topic here. How do I get to see someone who doesn’t want to talk to me, whom I respect enough not to impose myself and who is still in a fragile enough state that too many loud noises makes him flinch?”

Ethan just shook his head. “I’m sorry, babe, but you’re on your own with that one. Just keep trying.”

“Thanks, you’re no help,” the Captain said, sounding a bit pissy himself. “For that you need to massage away my tension,” he commanded.

Throwing the PADD to one side, Ethan headed for the couch, moving around to stand behind Rojer. “Just a massage, you shameless hussy.” His fingers started kneading the tense muscles. “You know he needs space, time to heal and get to grips with what happened.”

Rojer sighed. “I know and I respect that. But it’s been weeks now and he still refuses to see me. I’m ready to kick down the door to his quarters.”

“Inadvisable,” Ethan commented laconically. “Give him space, that’s all I can tell you right now.”

“I’ll give him space, out the airlock,” came the muttered reply, earning him a slap to the back of the head. “You know he deserves it,” Rojer complained.

“And you deserve to sleep on the couch for that comment.”
Last edited by Chris Esterhuyse on Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lieutenant

LOGS 2014

Postby Chris Esterhuyse » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Lieutenant

LOGS 2015

Postby Chris Esterhuyse » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Lieutenant

aCO Commander Rojer Lyon 11601.11

Postby Chris Esterhuyse » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:54 am

This green-skinned bitch needs to be found and put down. Or at least severely maimed. She destroyed a shuttle, killed a number of people and took one of HIS crew. All to prove a point and thumb her nose at all and sundry. The selfie with Niamh was really a great big fuck-you to Rome in particular, him in passing and the ship in general.

But to rescue Danann, they would have to take on Adria once more and she was always a step or two ahead of them. But he had a secret weapon against her. OK, not so secret, but still something she wasn't going to expect. Rome.

To be honest with himself, she was probably expecting Jonathan to be on board. He wasn't fooling her or himself. It was going to be tough.

Rojer heaved a sigh, he really hoped that Danann and the baby was going to be alright. Adria wasn't the nicest jailer to have.
Last edited by Chris Esterhuyse on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to U.S.S. Hyperion