ENG Ensign Rilu Ilus

This is a Forum-Only Station. Do you have an inactive character that you want to write about? Is your character being transferred somewhere else, or fresh out of the Academy? This is where you write logs or start something creative with your fellow players either on Spacedock, orbiting Earth, or elsewhere in the STE universe.

Moderator: James Greenman

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

Re: TAC Cdt. Rilu Ilus

Postby Andrew Rice » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Lol. If we'd brought Absinthe or something, you might have died xD.
Vincit Omnia Veritas - The truth conquers all things.

TAC - LtJG. Soule Douglas - USS Hyperion NCC-77989 / S.T.A.R. ECS
ENG - Lt. Ilaihr - USS Atlantis NCC-1021-D
CSO - LtJG. Hamlet - USS Sentinel NCC-79088

Ensign

Postby Benjamin Daniels » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Well im sure we could work something out!
Cadet LIUD Rilu - U.S.S. Sentinel
Tactical

Ensign

Stardate 11410.30

Postby Benjamin Daniels » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:38 am

It was early in the morning and Ilus shot up from bed sweat beading down his throbbing forehead. He thrust his right hand under the pillow to grab the two small tactical knives he kept with him at all times. It was not there.
"Computer, what time is it?"
The time is 0326 and 34 seconds
"Oh Prophets, what?! Lights!"
The lights buzzed for a moment then flicked on. "What happened last night?" He thought. "Computer, start Ensign Rilu personal log Stardate 11410.30 , I had a strange dream last night. Hamlet and I were alone on the Bridge of the Sentinel and then we got transported or something to some desert." He paused for a moment and began to wince, the old scar on his right side was aching more than normal. It was like he could feel the sharp hot sting of the Klingon's Mek'leth all over again. His hand shot down to the spot between his ribs and he felt a warm spot on his shirt. He looked down and saw that there was a small bit of blood seeping through his shirt. Ilus lifted his shirt but there was no blood on his body, rubbing his eyes he stood up and continued. "Hamlet and I encountered 7 or so men who without provocation attacked us... And I had my knives.. and i gave one to Hamlet now they're not here.. They attacked Hamlet killed one or two of them and I had struck another. They got the drop and killed Hamlet, I followed close behind....End log"
Tactical

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

Postby Andrew Rice » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:04 am

Yeah.... duh fuck happened?

Ensign

Postby Benjamin Daniels » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Lol im not too sure. I bet that goon Q had something to do with it.
Tactical

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

Postby Andrew Rice » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:51 pm

My call is Section 31 or those Solanagen-based lifeforms doing more experiments.

Ensign

Stardate 11411.17

Postby Benjamin Daniels » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:04 pm

The last thing Rilu could feel was the rough bark of the animated trees running along his body, then to his neck. He heard a small pop as they tightened then the world slipped away.
He was surrounded my blackness and could only sense that he was sanding on a warm and damp floor. "Oh prophets, Hamlet has to be here."
Suddenly a light appeared and was small at first, but as he looked and strained his eye it grew larger and larger. This single beam of light zoomed past Rilu only a few meters away but he could feel the intense heat. His hair was standing on his neck as the atmosphere became charged with ionized particles. "What could this be?: he thought.
"None of this makes sense!" As he was investigating the beam it began to grow in scope. Until it filled Rilu's vision with light.
Tactical

Ensign

The Belly of the Beast

Postby Benjamin Daniels » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Stardate 11411.24

Ilus was in full stride charging towards Sosheth, an unbeatable enemy. Someone who was stronger, faster, and clearly smarter. For a moment his vision blurred as he let out a primal yell, his sight became tunneled then it all together faded and he was on DS9.

"Argggh!" Ilus yelled "Stop!" He shoved back against a child who was half a meter taller than he was and easily weighed 15 kilos more. His name was Ricky, a Starfleet brat who's mother had just transferred to DS9. The school bully who made Ilus' life nearly unbearable. In instant retaliation to the fruitless shove Ricky raised his hand high above his hand and brought it down in a closed fist across Ilus' chin. Ilus was thrown to the floor, hot blood dripping from his now busted lip. "What are you gonna do little punk" Ricky shouted, "You gonna call your dad?! You think just cuz' he's security
he can take on my mom?! My mom outranks your dad punk!"

Ilus grabbed his face, and jumped to his feet. He could feel his eyes welling up with warmth and he tried with all his might to hold back "Don't cry" He shouted over and over in his head "You cant cry!" Even with all of the fortitude of a 9 year old Bajoran it was not enough to keep the tears from flowing. Not only bleeding, but crying and embarrassed Ilus ran through the Habitat ring towards his quarters...
Tactical

Ensign

TAC Ens. Rilu Ilus

Postby Benjamin Daniels » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:19 am

Stardate 11411.30

Ilus sat up in bed and the room was still. He took a deep breath and touched his face to make sure this was not another simulation. "Computer, find Ensign Hamlet."
Bee beep "Ensign Hamlet is in his quarters"
He breathed a sigh of relief. This was reality, he was back, no more dying. He was back to his life. "Computer, lights." The lights flickered up to full blaze as Ilus got up and straightened out his bedding and tucked in the corners. He reached for his uniform on the chair beside his desk and ran his finger along the pips. "I've finally sluffed off Cadet and I'm moving up" He chuckled to himself. "Command here I come."
After years of living on DS9 Ilus had developed a love for Raktajino. He stepped to his replicator "Raktajino double sweet" and instantly a cup full of the piping hot Raktajino materialized inside the replicator. He took a huge swig, sat back in his chair and began to thumb through his mission briefing PADD. They were heading into Klingon territory, but he was no stranger to dealing with the aggressive race. In fact, Ilus had come to value his relationship with Hamlet. He counted him as a dear friend and looked forward to many years of service to the Scotch loving Klingon.
Tactical

Ensign

Re: TAC Ensign Rilu Ilus

Postby Benjamin Daniels » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Stardate 11412.14
Rilu pressed console " This is Ensign Rilu, I am the Chief tactical officer aboard the USS Sentinel. This is a priority one distress signal. Starfleet, please respond! We have minimal power and life support seems to barely be functional. Please respond!"
A minute passed and a light flashed on his console. He pressed it.
*Intermittent Static*
"This is Ensign Rilu- I am the Ta- ficer onboard the Sentinel. This is a priority one distre---" Rilu slammed his fist on the table. "Dammit!" he shouted. His transmission had been echoed through subspace and back into his console. "We're dead in the water"
Tactical

PreviousNext

Return to Spacedock