Mission Arc #9 - Left Shores

Forum for the U.S.S. Sentinel, running every Monday at 2100 EST. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, and post your logs for everyone to read.

Moderator: James Greenman

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Mission Arc #9 - Left Shores

Postby James Greenman » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Mission Orders, Stardate 11508.17

TO: Captain Claire Stradiot, Commanding Officer USS SENTINEL
CC: Acting Chief Medical Officer Gary Williams USS SENTINEL

I trust that your return trip from Risa was uneventful, and you're rested and relaxed after Shore Leave. I'm afraid we're going to have to get right back to work once you return to Starbase Vinland.

The Sentinel has been full repaired and refitted with the latest we could bring out of Utopia Planetia. The hull patching is seamless, her ablative generators are now mil-spec, her 16 phaser arrays have been upgraded with 32 of the latest Mark XIV series emitters and onboard you will find the latest Astrometrics suite, various science labs, a full fab-spec replicator system and a wide selection of diplomatic function suites and VIP quarters. She's about as ready to explore the Beta Quadrant as any ship has ever been.

I understand that the engineers are having a difficult time patching the new QSD into the ship's power grid, so I know that they will be looking forward to Ensign Taev's expertise being back in Main Engineering. They're predicting between 8 and 12 days to get everything up and running, but I'm hoping that you can cut that down to 4. In the meantime, the Vulcan Science Council have handed over custody of an artifact pulled from a salvaged Tkon vessel and I'm giving it over to the Sentinel for investigation - they've been unable to translate the inscriptions, but believe it to be some sort of memory storage device. Find out what you can before your repairs are completed.

With the losses suffered in the battle at Sector 621, there's a fresh-faced cadre of new crew who will be arriving shortly. Doctor Williams, with Lieutenant Sarissa's leave being extended, I trust that you are up to the task of having their physicals completed and each one cleared for duty. You have four days and one-hundred sixteen new officers and crewman.

It's good to see things returning to some semblance of normality. Notify me once the Sentinel is cleared to depart Vinland.

Admiral Ren Tolar
Starfleet Command, Fleet Operations
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Ensign

Re: Mission Arc #9 - Left Shores

Postby Andy Cotterly » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:39 pm

To: Senior Staff of the USS Sentinel

Mission Breifing 11508.17

All: We're finally returning to the Sentinel. I want status updates from each department. They say we'll be done in 8 days and hoping we can get it done in 4. I say let's get it done in less time. I also want representatives from Science and Engineering departments to begin investigations into this artifact. Pull up any information you think might be helpful. Run the inscriptions through every translating device we have and do what you can.

Good Luck,

Captain Stradiot

Ensign

Postby Andy Cotterly » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:59 am

To: Senior Staff of the USS Sentinel

Mission Briefing 11508.31

All: Continue investigating or repairing the ship. I'm still waiting for department status reports from some of you. Kindly get on that.

Engineering: We have a new crewman. I'm sure they'll be useful in these repairs. Put them through the ropes.

Good Luck,

Captain Stradiot

Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Character Name: Raqiin sh'Hruvek

Postby Shawna F » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:45 pm

Mission Briefing 11509.14
To: USS Sentinel senior staff

NAV: Set a course for the Beta Quadrant, Ensign. Engage the QSD when ready.
CSO/AMB: I would like an update on what our mystery item. If you've got some interesting coordinates, get in contact with NAV.
aCMO: Update on our new crewmwmbers.
ENG: I want you to keep a close eye on the QSD and how it shakes hands with our engines.
TAC: Stay sharp. Hopefully we won't have any need of your immediate services, but make sure we're ready, just in case.
CSO Lt Raqiin sh'Hruvek - USS Bremen NCC-12428
XO LtCmdr Vikram Baudin - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 / S.T.A.R. Taskforce Sigma

Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Character Name: Raqiin sh'Hruvek

Postby Shawna F » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:54 am

Mission Briefing 11509.21
To: USS Sentinel senior staff

All: We'll be running some tests giving this ship a proper shakedown. Do report if anything goes...awry with our freshly fixed ship.
CSO Lt Raqiin sh'Hruvek - USS Bremen NCC-12428
XO LtCmdr Vikram Baudin - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 / S.T.A.R. Taskforce Sigma

Ensign

Postby Andy Cotterly » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Mission Briefing 11509.28

All: Good job. I want a last minute status report from all stations on the results of our shakedown. We'll leave Vinland Station once everything is cleared.

Good Luck,

CO Claire Stradiot

Return to U.S.S. Sentinel