Mission Arc #8 - Shore Leave

Forum for the U.S.S. Sentinel, running every Monday at 2100 EST. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, and post your logs for everyone to read.

Moderator: James Greenman

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Mission Arc #8 - Shore Leave

Postby James Greenman » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Mission Orders, Stardate 11407.06

TO: Captain Claire Stradiot, Commanding Officer USS SENTINEL
CC: Lieutenant Vikram Baudin, Acting Executive Officer USS SENTINEL

First, I want to offer my heartfelt thanks to the crew of the Sentinel. Your actions during the Tzenkethi incursion helped to bring about a stop to the war before things could get any worse than they already were. While Sigma Rho is still under Tzenkethi occupation, plans are being drawn up to counter that threat, and the majority of the Tzenkethi forces from sector 621 have retreated across the border. We've stepped up patrols in that area and are beginning construction of new Sigma outposts. We'll not be underestimating an enemy on our borders again.

The Sentinel, however, will not be a part of those plans. There's a berth waiting for you at Vinland station where repairs can be made, I understand that she took quite a beating - I'm sure she can be patched up and ship-shape within a month, until then I'm ordering everyone except a skeleton crew to take some shore leave. Yourself included. Vinland can handle everything and there are shuttles and transports and all the recreational facilities you could possibly need at your and your crew's disposal.

Enjoy this time, Captain, every last one of you has earned it.

Admiral Ren Tolar
Starfleet Command, Fleet Operations
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Ensign

Re: Mission Arc #8 - Shore Leave

Postby Andy Cotterly » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 pm

To: USS Sentinel Senior Staff
CC: Acting XO Baudin

Mission Briefing:

All: We're going to be going to shore leave. We'll have plenty of time and except for extreme circumstances we'll all be going to the same location. As there seems to be an overwhelming popularity for Risa, I'm sure you'll all enjoy spending time there.

Good luck

Captain Stradiot

Ensign

Re: Mission Arc #8 - Shore Leave

Postby Andy Cotterly » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:26 pm

To: USS Sentinel Senior Staff
CC: XO Lieutenant Commander Baudin

Mission Briefing:

All: Continue shore leave. Enjoy yourselves and that's an order. Try not to get into any trouble.

Good luck

Captain Stradiot

Return to U.S.S. Sentinel