Mission Arc #7 - Lost and Found

Forum for the U.S.S. Sentinel, running every Monday at 2100 EST. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, and post your logs for everyone to read.

Moderator: James Greenman

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Mission Arc #7 - Lost and Found

Postby James Greenman » Sun May 03, 2015 3:14 am

Mission Orders, Stardate 11505.04

TO: Captain Claire Stradiot, Commanding Officer USS SENTINEL
CC: Lieutenant Vikram's Baudin, Acting Executive Officer USS SENTINEL

The Sentinel has performed admirably in the evacuation of Sigma Rho, and you are you crew are to be commended for your efforts. Captain Griffith's has given us his report and states that without the Sentinel's timely arrival the line would have collapsed and those evacuees would have been stuck there. We may have lost the Sigma Rho station but we saved over three thousand lives - that's worth a lot more, in my books.

Captain Griffiths is remaining at Kobliad with the newly renamed U.S.S. Jörmungandr. I'm led to understand that the Odyssey-class vessel is on loan from Starfleet Research and Development, that particular class of vessel is still a year or more out from field testing, so will be taking a back seat role for the time being. Kobliad will replace Sigma Rho as the forward operations for that sector.

Once the Sentinel's repair and rearm has been completed we're going to have to send you straight back out. We've got a possible situation brewing at Helaspont Station near 51 Pegasi. A contingent of Andorian vessels backup up by the USS Rosenberg of the fifty-eighth fleet were supposed to reinforce our position there on the Tzenkethi Border but never arrived. There's been no contact in 24 hours and Helaspont reports that they went off sensors during a spike in solar activity and never reappeared.

The Sentinel is to report in to Helaspoint station and begin search and possible rescue operations. Twenty ships don't just disappear, and every single vessel will count in the coming months. Good hunting, Captain.

Admiral Ren Tolar
Starfleet Command, Fleet Operations
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Ensign

Re: Mission Arc #7 - Lost and Found

Postby Andy Cotterly » Mon May 04, 2015 5:35 pm

To: Senior Staff of USS Sentinel
Stardate - 11505.04

Mission Briefing

All: As soon as everything is ready, set course for Helsapoint and engage. Warp 9. We don't have a lot of time to waste on these next few missions. Every second is going to count. I'm going to need everyone to really pull together and work hard.

Good Luck,

Captain Stradiot

Ensign

Postby Andy Cotterly » Mon May 11, 2015 6:49 am

To: Senior Staff of the USS Sentinel
Stardate - 11505.11

Mission Briefing

All: We're investigating this disappearances. Everyone should be on their toes. I don't want us to join the number of missing ships.

aXO: Keep investigating this attack...We already have a war, we don't need a smaller one in our own halls.

SCI: As soon as we're in range, start a full scan. Don't leave anything out. Don't rule out anything temporal or quantum.

TAC: Support the aXO as best you can.

ENG: Keep our engines running. As always, I want to be sure we can get away if the need arises.

NAV: Keep us on course to Draconis. Keep us a safe distance away once we get there.

AUX: Monitor subspace and every frequency you can get a hold of. The missing ships might be trying to send a distress call.

CMO: Doctor, do what you can for our wounded crewmember. As soon as they're conscious, let the aXO know. There might be some information that will help.

Good luck,

Captain Stradiot

Ensign

Postby Andy Cotterly » Sun May 17, 2015 8:24 pm

Stardate - 11505.17

Mission Briefing

All: We've found them, but they're in a subspace disturbance ect... I understand that on conventional power, it would take them the better part of a year to get out. In this war, we don't have that time. So we need answers on how to get them out without getting stuck in it ourselves.

aXO: Keep investigating this murder...keep me updated if we need to secure a prisoner in the brig.

SCI: This is your moment to shine. I need a way to get them out of there. Whatever you can give me will be helpful.

TAC: Continue your duties with the aXO.

ENG: Coordinate efforts with the SCI. If we get stuck, we're relying on you and your engines to get us out.

NAV: Maintain current position. Do not enter the nebula unless I give the word.

AUX: Continue to monitor subspace...They might be trying to get a hold of us. Also, watch for enemy communications while we're working.

CMO: I'm sure I don't have to say this, but make sure Sickbay is ready to take wounded. It might be our own crew, or it might be the andorian fleet. We'll see. Just be ready.

Good luck,

Captain Stradiot

Ensign

Postby Andy Cotterly » Mon May 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Stardate - 11505.25

Mission Briefing

All: We're going to try to get them out. Stay strong. We'll need everyone's wits about them.

aXO: I'd like an update on what's going on asap.

Good luck,

Captain Stradiot

Ensign

Postby Andy Cotterly » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:39 am

Stardate - 11506.08

Mission Briefing

All: We're heading into battle. This isn't going to a fun one everyone. Red alert, Battlestations. Our flank isn't doing well. Partly due to our lateness I believe. Therefore, we need to show these Tzenkethi that they can't push the Federation around!

Good Luck

Captain Stradiot

Ensign

Postby Andy Cotterly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Stardate - 11506.15

Mission Briefing

All: We've been pushed back to the rear line. This battle isn't over.

aXO: Coordinate with the rest of the fleet. Figure out where our weaknesses are. We're going to be fighting again soon and we'll need as much power as we can get.

ENG: I need a damage report as soon as possible. I need everything you can give me. We have a brief reprieve, so let's use it to our advantage.

NAV: Maintain current position with the new line. Be ready for evasive maneuvers on the word.

CMO: I know you're busy, but I need to know how things are going down there. Report as soon as you have a moment.

SCI: Work with engineering and tactical, we need everything we can. Even if it's a new idea, I'd like to hear it, no matter how crazy it sounds.

AUX: Listen in on the com channels. If there's a plan, we need to know what it is and our part in it.

TAC: Make sure our weapons are in good shape. Work with engineering if you need to prioritize something. Also check on our shields. We've taken a good chunk of damage and I'd like that not to happen again.

Good Luck everyone

Captain Stradiot

Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Character Name: Raqiin sh'Hruvek

Postby Shawna F » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:35 am

Stardate 11506.22
TO: USS Sentinel senior staff

ALL: We are being boarded by Tzenkethi after multiple raider impacts with main power offline. I ask that all non-security and non-MACO personnel evacuate the affected sections and decks if it is safe to do so, else seek immediate shelter.

TAC: Make absolutely certain that whatever teams we send out are fully armed with as much protective gear as they can slap on. You should know how difficult Tzenkethi can be as hand to hand opponents.

ENG: I need main power back online as soon as possible, preferably five minutes ago. I will even take enough to merely limp out of the way.

CMO: Continue your admirable job seeking out and tending to our wounded. We may have more...unpleasant injuries for sickbay soon.

NAV: I know it does not look like we are going anywhere at the moment, but any chance to get clear of the battle and lick our wounds is a chance we need to take. Keep me informed on shields.

SCI: Coordinate with engineering on repairs. Internal sensors are also going to be very good friends of ours in tracking this boarding party.

We will survive this day and we will survive the next, so long as we keep our wits about us.

Lt Baudin
CSO Lt Raqiin sh'Hruvek - USS Bremen NCC-12428
XO LtCmdr Vikram Baudin - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 / S.T.A.R. Taskforce Sigma

Return to U.S.S. Sentinel