Mission Arc #3 - Grey Area

Forum for the U.S.S. Sentinel, running every Monday at 2100 EST. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, and post your logs for everyone to read.

Moderator: James Greenman

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Mission Arc #3 - Grey Area

Postby James Greenman » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:28 pm

U.S.S. Sentinel, Deep Space

After the crew's run-in with the Arachnoid species they summarily destroyed, the ship once more sets off to continue their 3 month trip to Starbase 123 on the very outskirts of Federation-explored space. Admiral Ren finished his conversation with the Captain, and it's understood that Starfleet Command feels his actions were hasty and not well thought out, the scientific advantages of studying this new species having been destroyed by the Sentinel's actions. The Admiral finished the conversation by issuing Commander William York's new assignment orders, as Chief Medical Officer.

There was no room for arguement.

The next three weeks practically fly by, repairing damage done by the arachnoids as well as completing all of the final shakedown diagnostics. The ship is in good shape, her warp drive hums, her hull glistens, and she speeds at Warp 8.6 towards her next adventure.
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Ensign

Re: Mission Arc #3 - Grey Area

Postby Swiss Knight » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:50 pm

To: All Senior Officers, USS Sentinel

NAV: Seems like we have company, maintain readings on the incoming ships. While we have no reason to expect hostilities, they remain a possibility.

OPS/SCI: Our ships seems to have come down with a series of issues. If I had to guess, I would imagine our visitor is somehow involved. Do your best to repair these issues and notify me if any critical systems become impaired.

XO/TAC: Our guest is acting very suspicious, I have to bet she's to blame for the problems we're experiencing. Don't do anything to alert her to our concerns, but keeps tab on her and prepare a security detail.

CMO: We also seem to be having a series of odd outbreaks aboard this ship. Coincidences happen every day, but I very much doubt this is one of them. Investigate what could be causing them.

Yeremenko out

Ensign

Re: Mission Arc #3 - Grey Area

Postby Swiss Knight » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:48 pm

To: All Senior Officers, USS Sentinel

XO: We need to get to the bottom of whatever is happening on this ship. The missing equipment, the spreading sickness, it’s too odd. Take any personnel you deem necessary and conduct as thorough an investigation as possible. If we need to suddenly fire weapons or raise shields, I want to make sure they’ll actually work.

CMO: Are we any closer to finding out what’s causing this sickness? At this point, I need answers as soon as possible, and your assessment if what’s happening here poses any danger to the ship or crew.

SCI: I’d like you to begin working with the CMO, coordinate internal scans of the ship and do whatever else is necessary to narrow down the cause of this.

OPS: Dispatch some personal to perform a visual check on all sensitive equipment. It could be there are missing components we’re not yet aware of. Work with the XO on this.

NAV: Depending on the mood of our new friends outside, we may need some fancy flying. Plot in some evasive maneuvers and have them ready to go.

TAC: I’d like to know everything I can on the ships outside, the politics of their homeworld, how Shan is involved, anything that might be of use to us.

Yeremenko out.

Return to U.S.S. Sentinel