ENG Cadet Anthony Jackson

This is a Forum-Only Station. Do you have an inactive character that you want to write about? Is your character being transferred somewhere else, or fresh out of the Academy? This is where you write logs or start something creative with your fellow players either on Spacedock, orbiting Earth, or elsewhere in the STE universe.

Moderator: James Greenman

Cadet

ENG Cadet Anthony Jackson

Postby Anthony Jackson » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:35 pm

STARDATE 11508.06

Finally done my first mission with the U.S.S Breman,which was fun and confusing. But I got to search foraround with the CEO and gort to rescue my crew from the alian race called the us which were treating us like animals in cages. I got to explore and look into a hut thing and saw a technician of the alian race, and I helped shHruvek from her knees and helped her to the ship.

Cadet

Re: ENG Cadet Anthony Jackson

Postby Anthony Jackson » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:27 pm

STARDATE 11508.13

I went onto the bridge of The U.S.S Breman and went to the engineering console. The crew escaped the su system after we disabled the platform weapons through a wormhole and we do not know where we are. But someone escaped to a moon with an unsceduled transwarp to a moon in the su system. The bremen was damaged all over after we escaped the wormhole in a ship graveyard. Now me and my engineering team are repairing the damage that was caused by the wormhole while we wait for a tow to the closest federation starbase.

Cadet

Postby Anthony Jackson » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:59 pm

STARDATE 11508.20

I was in engineering working on repairs, and the captain needed me on the bridge and during the tow to the nearest starbase they started a ceremony for the officers for all the great work they did. While I was being a great engineer during the ceremony letting the captain know how far along the engines where woking, the captain turns around and tells me it is not important. I got mad and frustrated becuase I felt like I was nothing to the crew of the bremen, not getting a promotion or any type of recognition, and I left the deck and went to the holodeck and put a gym program in and just started to punch and doing round house kicks on the punching bag to let off some steam, then went back to the bridge and stayed calm.

Commander

Postby Einar S » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:34 pm

I hope Anthony will keep up good work and receive his promotion when the rules allow :) Keep up the writing!
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Return to Spacedock