NAV Cadet Aemilie Thomas

This is a Forum-Only Station. Do you have an inactive character that you want to write about? Is your character being transferred somewhere else, or fresh out of the Academy? This is where you write logs or start something creative with your fellow players either on Spacedock, orbiting Earth, or elsewhere in the STE universe.

Moderator: James Greenman

Cadet

NAV Cadet Aemilie Thomas

Postby Emily Thompson » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Stardate 11409.25

I can't believe it. I'm flying a starship. I have been dreaming of this day for years. Admittedly I never expected my first time flying to involve fleeing into a nebula and evading capture but I am doing it. I hope my parents would be proud... I may have been too young to remember them but one thing I do remember them telling a little baby me to reach for the stars and follow my dreams because nothing is out of your reach unless you believe it is and if you do that you have given up. I miss them, but I'd like to think I am making them proud and I wish they could see me now. But I am scared. I don't want to screw up. If I do well... I don't want to think about it. I won't mess up... I believe it so be it...I hope. I just have to remember if I mess up those constant shudders. I don't like them. They make me feel sick. I can't wait till I get my space legs...If I live long enough out here that is. I don't want to die the way my parents and siblings did in the vacuum of space. I won't I can't. Not now I'm finally here. I am going to make them proud, do my best and get as far as I can before I retire and have a family who won't grow up like I did but AS a family... I hope.

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Re: NAV Cadet Aemilie Thomas

Postby James Greenman » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Fantastic first log, Emily! I really love the insight into our new Navigation Officer. :)
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Commander

Re: NAV Cadet Aemilie Thomas

Postby Einar S » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:25 pm

well done Emily :) Now I can't wait to learn more about her past
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Return to Spacedock